Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle1 from article said:
snipped by me...

THE mother of Evelyn Mae Boswell may be released from jail by the end of the month after the judge in her case agreed to a bail reduction hearing.

Megan "Maggie" Boswell could now be free to return home as early as May 28, just as police announce that they have identified a person of interest in her daughter's death.

Just because the Judge agreed to a bail reduction hearing - doesn't mean she is going to get one.... :rolleyes:o_O

Just because the Judge agreed to a bail reduction hearing - doesn't mean she is going to get one.... :rolleyes:o_O

Yup. And I believe it's the DA's wish that the prosecutor and MB's public defender can get through the 40+ hours of MB's videos that they can send it to the GJ before the bond hearing. It seems to me that both sides expect MB to be indicted which means she'll be facing more than making a false statement to investigators and possibly face an even higher bond. MOO

This is still showing up on the court site for today.... we shall see!

Thursday, May 14th:
*Preliminary Hearing (Probation, Aggravated Burglary & Shoplifting) (@ am CT) – TN – Stolen 2007 BMW (involved in Amber Alert for TN Evelyn Mae Boswell (15 mos.) in Wilkes County N.C. – for *Angela Mae Boswell (42) arrested (2/21/20) & charged (2/24/20) & arraigned (in Sullivan County on 2/25/20) with possession of stolen property (over $2500) & violation of probation warrant for theft. No plea entered. $5K bond. Must wear ankle bracelet. Bonded out (2/28/20) with ankle monitor.
Court info from 2/21/20 thru 3/4/20 reference post #766 here:
Found Deceased - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

3/24/20 Update: Probation violation hearing on 4/30. Stolen car: Hearing has been rescheduled for 4/30. Hearing moved to 6/9.
4/30/20 Update: Probation violation hearing was postponed as one of the witnesses to testify was ill. Rescheduled on 5/14/20.

*Charged (3/25/20) with theft. Walmart shoplifting on 3/19/20.
3/25/20 Update: According to a police report, Angela Boswell and William McCloud approached a register with $45.02 worth of items in a cart at the Walmart on Fort Henry Drive. The report said they failed to pay for the merchandise and tried to leave the store when a loss prevention employee stopped them. An officer said he then arrived and issued both Boswell and McCloud a citation for shoplifting. Police said both of them left on foot and were banned from all Walmart properties for life. Hearing on 4/9.
4/9/20 Update: Don’t know if hearing was held. Next hearing on 4/30. 4/30/20: Walmart hearing was postponed as one of the witnesses to testify was ill. Rescheduled on 5/14/20.

*Arrested & charged (3/26/20) & arraigned (3/27/20) with aggravated burglary, theft under $10K, introduction of drugs into a penal facility & possession of counterfeit money. In jail. Bond set at $50K.
3/26/20 Update: Angela Boswell has been arrested (3/26/20) for aggravated burglary & theft under $10K. Items that authorities said were taken from that home include two televisions, a shotgun, a pistol, and various tools. While Boswell was charged with aggravated burglary, theft under $10,000, the introduction of drugs into a penal facility, and possession of counterfeit money. That male accomplice was identified as Larry Chad Fields, 37, of Kingsport. Authorities have a warrant out for Fields arrest charging him with aggravated burglary & theft under $10K.
3/27/20 Update: Aggravated Burglary (at AB’s father’s house): In court on Friday for arraignment, bond set at $50K. She is scheduled to appear in court again on April 9, and it will most likely be an appearance through video due to the courts limiting in-person appearances during the COVID-19 outbreak. 4/9/20: Don’t know if hearing was held. Next hearing on 4/30.
4/30/20 Update: Aggravated Burglary hearing was postponed as one of the witnesses to testify was ill. Rescheduled on 5/14/20.
Accomplice:
*Larry Chad Fields (37) arrested (3/26/20) & charged (3/25/20) with aggravated burglary & theft under $10K.
4/2/20 Update: Initial appearance hearing on 4/3 was cancelled due to coronavirus. Rescheduled for 5/18.
*William Boyden Bryant McCloud (33) - Possession of stolen property (over $2500). Hearing moved to 6/9.
*Arrested & charged (3/19/20) with theft. Walmart shoplifting on 3/19/20. 4/2/20 Update: Hearing on 6/8/20.
*Megan “Maggie” Boswell (18/now 19) – Grand Jury should have indicted by 5/20. Bond review hearing scheduled for 5/28. Arraignment hearing on 6/19.

from the article:

Judge Mark Toohey found probable cause to charge Angela with theft under $10,000, introduction of contraband into a penal facility, possession of counterfeit money and criminal simulation.

Angela was bound over to the Sullivan County Grand Jury and was given a bond of $50,000, which is separate from her bond in Bristol related to a stolen vehicle which was sought by investigators in the Evelyn Boswell case.

The next bind over date for the grand jury is July 17.

RSBBM<don't know if this was posted>

JUSTICE FOR EVELYN

Strickler said the investigation into Evelyn’s death is still ongoing. He said the COVID-19 pandemic has not slowed the process.

“I can say this. We will never, ever, forget Evelyn Boswell. Ever,” Strickler said.

But investigators are waiting on the autopsy results, plus forensic evidence and lab results. Strickler says this could still take over a month. He said lots of work needs to be done before they’ll be ready to make any type of indictment in the case, and it’s impossible to say right now when that could happen.

While her body was found on March 6th, Strickler does not know when exactly Evelyn Boswell died.

“We’ll know more when the autopsy results come back,” he said.

Strickler also isn’t able to give any more specific details on the body found inside a shed on property of the Boswell family.

“That will all be a part of the findings, as far as our presentation to potential criminal prosecution,” he said.

He says investigators haven’t spoken with Megan since Evelyn’s body was located. He said Megan now has an attorney.

Brad Sproles was appointed as Megan’s attorney in March.

Strickler said investigators have also not interviewed any members of Megan’s family since Evelyn’s body was found. But the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office is still following up on any leads they receive.

“Any type of lead that may still continue to come in, we send investigators out on it,” he said.

Strickler said investigators have weekly meetings with the District Attorney’s Office, which will carry out the legal end of the case. He calls their investigative process ‘slow’ and ‘methodical,’ because they can’t afford to make mistakes.

“What we have seen, and what we’ve been through, and the fight that we’ve had, which has been overwhelming, frustrating,” Strickler said. “There’s so many things that’s went on in this case that the general public doesn’t see. We all want justice for Evelyn. We all want that.”

SCSO: Investigators say they are looking into ‘a person of interest’ in death of Evelyn Boswell

Thank you for the link.

I have no doubt about precious Evelyn receiving justice.

Real life cases take time. I knew already LE was still compiling evidence in their ongoing investigation. They will bring justice to this sweet little baby.

I havent seen any evidence that anyone else is involved other than her wretched mom.

I dont think anyone else will be involved.

Evelyn's mom is just another one among so many that have killed their child solely on their own.

Imo, beautiful Evelyn was cramping her style. She saw Evelyn as a burden she no longer wanted to carry, which is a motive we see far too often when it comes to a killer parent who had custody of the child or the child was with them at the time the child was killed by them.

Imo, no one else had a motive to harm little Evelyn.

No one who is truly innocent tells constant lies, and cover ups what they have done.

But a very guilty suspect does exactly what this woman has done.

By no longer talking to the suspect or family members it assures me LE believes they can build a case against the suspect, and there no longer is a need to do so.

LE knows even if MB hadn't lawyered up all that would come out of her mouth is more pathological lies that she has told throughout from the very beginning.

When she is indicted, and imo, she will be, LE already has a treasure grove of inconsistent statements they will use against her at trial.

I don't see anyone else with a motive to kill Evelyn other than the very one who had custody when the suspect lied pretending she was missing.

Imo, only the guilty lie. Those who tell the truth knows the truth never changes, and how important it is to tell the truth at all times especially in a case like this involving a murdered little child.

Imo, I've seen no evidence Evelyn's death was accidental either. Children who actually have an accident 911 is immediately called.

In decades of following true crime when a child has died, and the parent lied, buried the child, and covered it up hoping the dead child wouldnt ever be found the death was no accident.. BUT that is exactly the MO many murderers have used, and done.

The wheels of justice turns very slowly at times, but it does keep turning. We see that on many cases that took months, years or more for the suspect to be arrested.

One day the judicial heavy shoe will drop, and Evelyn will see full justice for what happened to her when her little life was taken from her.

Jmho

their ISP's have block lists and filters and some things are geo locked

it was suppose to happen here in Australia many years a go but it was abandoned
I'm in Melbourne and it has happened a few times to me here on ws . It is most annoying because it is usually an interesting story you want to read.

their ISP's have block lists and filters and some things are geo locked

it was suppose to happen here in Australia many years a go but it was abandoned
I'm in Melbourne and it has happened a few times to me here on ws . It is most annoying because it is usually an interesting story you want

It has just occurred to me ...... has then been any mention of Christmas presents for EB anywhere, this would let us know if they knew before Christmas or were unaware of EB's fate.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
In one of her interviews Maggie Boswell says that she has bought Evelyn Christmas presents. Interesting to know if there were any presents found in the shed.

I'm in Melbourne and it has happened a few times to me here on ws . It is most annoying because it is usually an interesting story you want to read.
Howdy @Marg from Oz -- if something significant from the Sun you want to see and you can't access, I'm on VPN and I'll be happy to post the good bits for you here or media thread. :) Cheers!

I also believe Evelyn was cramping her style. New boyfriend she was wanting to be with probably played a big part. I doubt she had many option of babysitters to watch Evelyn while she hung with this dude.
Another Mom whos needs come before their baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam