Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found the source for this - "In addition, Mother had over $200,000 at her disposal and if she was not involved in the attempt on Father's life and felt that Father was wrongfully withholding the children or violating court orders, she had sufficient monies to retain counsel at that time. Rather, she chose to flee Arizona's jurisdiction under the cover of night. "

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Thanks for finding this. But let’s say Melani had access to $200k, how much would she have spent/be spending on attorney fees? She has an active child custody case, the case for trespassing on her in-laws’ property, and has attorneys sitting at her side during televised interviews. All of those events cost money. That’s why I’m also curious about IP and his job/money situation. What employment does he have now? Is he paying child support?

I am not sure if its been posted on here before but i have just connected melani to having an account on the AVOW forum. I also found her pintrest account has that been posted before? and is it ok to post it here or is that against the rules?
Melani isn't a suspect so IMO we can't sleuth her publicly. We can discuss what's been in MSM about her.

"I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.”
So Melani visited Lori for a weekend (in October?). Did she stay at Lori's place? If she did, there was no way she would have missed JJ if he had not been gone yet. Even if she stayed with Alex, she would have spent time with Lori.

I think murders were a family affair. If there were powerful or wealthy people involved, Lori would have been out on bail by now.

Always a possibility, family is always the first place to look.

On the other hand, the support doesn't have to come from the powerful and wealthy, just a group above a certain threshold of assets and expertise. And they could have given up on the Chad and Lori show as soon as Lori was arrested. I mean, we have probable botched murder attempt on Charles at end of January, another possible botched attempt in February when somebody locks the life insurance account, successful murder in July with significant LE attention (detective to Rexburg), botched attempt on Brandon's life in October with more LE attention followed by botched attempt on Tammy's life followed by her LE-provoking death, plus a constant media drumbeat of "where are the children." Not hard to believe that someone important in our hypothetical larger group could say, "OK, enough is enough." Which may or may not explain why the Cox family PR campaign started when it did.

What was the point of Melani volunteering that Alex was giving her daily marital advice before he died? Did she establish a cover story for frequent contacts? He was probably coaching her about their situation, since Chad and Lori were out of reach. It was after Lori's friend called her and she told Ian all she knew.

It is insanely difficult to keep up with this...It's going to be very hard to find a jury that is not only unbiased but also able to sort through the amount of and variety of information presented...

You make a very good point in a great post but I am snipping this one section to address this point. Much of what we have discussed won’t be part of Lolo’s trial on the current charges. If this gets to a murder case or the TD case escalates then what’s being mentioned will be germane. The bizarre and dysfunctional weirdness about these players is enormous but the specifics on these charges are much narrower. If they change or CD gets charged that’s a game changer but a large percentage of what we discuss here will not be admitted. I think they’ll be able to seat a jury without prejudice on the current charges.

Cheers all...

BTW, my wife thinks I’m “bloody crazy”. She says “haven’t you had enough of that stuff in your real life?” Guess you can’t stray far from your life’s work and passion even in semi-retirement.

Last edited:
Always a possibility, family is always the first place to look.

On the other hand, the support doesn't have to come from the powerful and wealthy, just a group above a certain threshold of assets and expertise. And they could have given up on the Chad and Lori show as soon as Lori was arrested. I mean, we have probable botched murder attempt on Charles at end of January, another possible botched attempt in February when somebody locks the life insurance account, successful murder in July with significant LE attention (detective to Rexburg), botched attempt on Brandon's life in October with more LE attention followed by botched attempt on Tammy's life followed by her LE-provoking death, plus a constant media drumbeat of "where are the children." Not hard to believe that someone important in our hypothetical larger group could say, "OK, enough is enough." Which may or may not explain why the Cox family PR campaign started when it did.
I think people who had the most to gain (read: life insurance) were involved in murders and murder attempts. To involve others without proper pay or personal motive would increase the risk of discovery. IMO Chad is the one driving the bus.

Very good points.
Im sure it becomes a sticky situation for the church. They surely cannot like the negative attention being brought their way but they may have to wait for official convictions before they would take any formal actions to kick out a member.

Nobody likes negative attention. I take that back, plenty of people enjoy it if it's the only attention they get. :D

One kind of funny thing for me in this case is the number of people who have suggested that the Church should excommunicate someone whose divergent behavior is drawing public attention. Almost always, people take the opposite view -- that the Church is being too harsh for excommunicating people who are just trying to publicly express their own views or acting on their own beliefs. I don't think I've seen this before...it's been interesting to see.

You make a very good point in a great post but I am snipping this one section to address this point. Much of what we have discussed won’t be part of Lolo’s trial on the current charges. If this gets to a murder case or the TD case escalates then what’s being mentioned will be germane. The bizarre and dysfunctional weirdness about these players is enormous but the specifics on these charges are much narrower. If they change or CD gets charged that’s a game changer but a large percentage of what we discuss here will not be admitted. I think they’ll be able to seat a jury without prejudice on the current charges.

Cheers all...

BTW, my wife thinks I’m “bloody crazy”. She says “haven’t you had enough of that stuff in your real life?” Guess you can’t stray far from your life’s work and passion even in semi-retirement.

True (not the part about you being crazy, I'll leave that to your wife.)

I guess I was thinking about what I hope is the REAL case, REAL soon. The case I wish had been tried during a pandemic lockdown that happened two weeks after I got sick of Netflix, cancelled it, and have since had nothing to binge.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

New documents from the child custody battle between Melani Pawlowski and Brandon Boudreaux reveal alleged details and a potential witness tied to Lori Vallow’s religious group. #fox10phoenix

Holy CARP!!!! In one of the documents:

(E)xcerpts from (Brandon) Boudreaux’s response:

"He says (Melani) Pawlowski had given his son a GPS tracking watch and would have know when he left his home on the day of the alleged shooting. Boudraux had dropped his older kids off at school and exchanged the younger kids with Pawlowski"

I hope I live long enough to see this crew in jail. Involving your own kid in the attempted murder of his father, your husband. JFC. MOO.

Attachments

• 20200514_111806.jpg
    20200514_111806.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 128
Holy CARP!!!! In one of the documents:

(E)xcerpts from (Brandon) Boudreaux’s response:

"He says (Melani) Pawlowski had given his son a GPS tracking watch and would have know when he left his home on the day of the alleged shooting. Boudraux had dropped his older kids off at school and exchanged the younger kids with Pawlowski"

I hope I live long enough to see this crew in jail. Involving your own kid in the attempted murder of his father, your husband. JFC. MOO.
If BB shared the new address with MBP, she likely sent that info to Alex. Hopefully there is digital evidence to back it up, indicating she did in fact know about the attempt on BB's life prior to the event.

I think people who had the most to gain (read: life insurance) were involved in murders and murder attempts. To involve others without proper pay or personal motive would increase the risk of discovery. IMO Chad is the one driving the bus.

Maybe, but I just don't see either Chad, Lori, Melani, or Alex having the smarts to devise the attempt on Brandon in particular. I mean, putting a tracking watch on the kid? Other shenanigans, sure. But I could be wrong.

I know I'm replying to myself, but just wanted to say how glad I was to read this in the document.
Wow, MG very good to hear. Maybe this is why they are coming out to interview so much. To try and discount MG testimony before she gives it. Imo MP is taking over for Lori, I sometimes wonder if Lori will be the collateral damage so that the rest of the group can carry on with their mission. Jmo

Also, is this the first time that we are learning from BB that there was no back spare tire on the Jeep?
I feel like I've read it somewhere prior that the back spare tire was removed, but I honestly don't remember where I thought I had read it. If it hasn't actually been noted previously, then it maybe was added in this document after review of whatever video footage LE obtained from nearby Ring doorbell camera(s), and helps to tie in the storage facility footage. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood