ID ID - Connie Johnson (still missing), 76, & dog, Ace (found safe), Fog Mountain, 2 Oct 2018

Prayers for Connie's daughter. Connie's case has always been close to me. I have two family members who work for the forest service and I know their love of the outdoors was something Connie shared. We know she is gone, but hopefully she passed doing what she loved, being out in the wilderness, enjoying it.

Prayers for Connie's daughter. Connie's case has always been close to me. I have two family members who work for the forest service and I know their love of the outdoors was something Connie shared. We know she is gone, but hopefully she passed doing what she loved, being out in the wilderness, enjoying it.

Hi Grace, I am very new here, and am still learning to navigate the site, so I hope I am not asking an annoying repeatedly asked question. Has Connie's dog ever been brought back to the property? See where he would go? Border Collies are incredibly smart and loyal. And although not a police hound by any means, he has memory and loyalty.

Hi LeahDairmit !! Back up this thread there is convo about Rangers or the guide Connie worked for trying to track with her pup. Unsuccessful... But do read for Connie.
That's way way out in the woods and it's acres and acres big. Ace is a good boy so very glad he was there for her MOO
Welcome to WS ✨

I am on a wonderful group on Facebook who is talking about this case now. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
Think it's great timing to be releasing her poster again. Due to the tragic fires in the Pacific North West I think it may bring some people to the area. If the area is affected by the fire, fire fighters and crews may be in the area surveying, replanting (eventually).
If the area is not affected the fire, with so much of our wilderness being destroyed, other areas that are available are bound to draw that Hikers, Hunters and the campers.
100% guaranteed at having the chance for it to happen to make it to the right hunter or hiker who will keep an extra eye out while in N. Idaho.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

March 29, 2019

Feb 16, 2022

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member