Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT would be something! I wonder how she'd tsplain a missing poster created PRIOR TO Gannon being missing.

It seems very researched. Did she google “how to make a missing poster”. As if she copied things like has “no money or credit cards“ (and remembered at last minute to erase purse and keys).

not to mention when the hell did she make it if not right after hike. She was so busy buying dog coats, getting lost on 4 hr drives, arranging to make sure 2(!) BK kids meals were ordered, being raped and knocked unconscious, renting vehicles, juggling phones etc.

Last edited:
4354.gif

The Google searches should tell the story. I wonder if she typed any of these...

1. What are the odds of a person being thrown off a cliff dying?

1. Will a person die if thrown off a 100 foot cliff?

1. Area cliff falls. Parks with the most cliff falls.

1. How much medicine is too much?

1. Local pedophiles arrested.

1. Will my husband believe I didn’t kill his son?

1. How long will it take to get over the death of a son?

1. How long does it take to get life insurance money after death?

1. Do military men have life insurance on their kids?

1. How can I tell if my husband believes me?

1. Which guns make the least noise?

1. Where do you shoot someone to kill them?

1. How to fake a kidnapping.

1. Rivers with the most gators in Florida or (the South).

1. Best way to dispose of a body.

1. How to disguise the smell of a dead body.

1. Local construction sites pouring concrete (where I can hide a body).

1. Does Petco sell animal body bags?

1. How to make the police believe you.

1. How to tell if someone thinks I’m hot.

...and one more: How to erase my Google searches. Feel free to add your own. Should be fun.

so I just read the stepthing says she might have PTSD...from what??? murdering your stepson maybe???
w.t.h?
I’m sooooo tired of hearing that liars lying story I wish they’d cover the fundraising going on for the stauch’s Or on the memorial set up for Gannon or how Gannon’s family and friends are doing not the lying liars story that’s giving her the attention she wants and more lies to get out there. If they want to keep Gannon’s name out there make it about Gannon not the lying liar who took his life just my opinion

I’m sooooo tired of hearing that liars lying story I wish they’d cover the fundraising going on for the stauch’s Or on the memorial set up for Gannon or how Gannon’s family and friends are doing not the lying liars story that’s giving her the attention she wants and more lies to get out there. If they want to keep Gannon’s name out there make it about Gannon not the lying liar who took his life just my opinion
AMEN!!! Your words hit a home run with me! I’m actually surprised about the most recent article we are talking about. Can’t believe Crime Online would participate in spreading more of the step thing’s lies. It’s a poorly written and thought out article. I’ve always thought Crime Online was above this sort of hit piece seemingly almost blaming the victims as opposed to the lying, crazy as a bedbug perp! All my own opinion! It seems to have infuriated Gannon supporters all across social media.

Last edited:
Triggering my memory...
We are still waiting for an update from this first article unless this has been answered in the AA. I still can not read it in it’s entirety. Too painful. I miss Gannon and I didn’t even know him. I can’t imagine how his parents and family can bear it.

Another thing that I find strange is how quickly the Major Crimes Unit became involved. I follow a lot of cases here. I wish all runaways would receive this type of attention. This seemed unusual to me at the time. It was one of the reasons I jumped on this case. And every single article seemed to mention the military connection. That connection drove the attention to the case. The friendly helpful drone guy in the beginning was the spark to generate the publicity. I’m so thankful to him.

A little after 10 p.m. Tuesday, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home.

Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the Sheriff's Office on why law enforcement was there.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 11-year-old boy

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Deputies are actively searching for the boy in between calls for service, and the case has been forwarded to major crimes detectives. Such a move is made when additional investigative tools, such as the ability to obtain deleted information off a phone, are needed, she said.
Search underway for missing Colorado Springs boy

Deputies and major crimes detectives have taken "extraordinary steps" to locate him, the sheriff's office said
El Paso County Sheriff's Office searching for young runaway
You’re so right. AS being in the military helped jump start this investigation. Regardless of ones political views, I think everyone respects those who volunteer to protect this country. Once it was known that AS was military, help came running. We all wish Gannon was still here but at least his family benefitted in this way from AS’s service to country. It’s just a shame a missing children don’t get the same response.

4354.gif

The Google searches should tell the story. I wonder if she typed any of these...

The last one is killing me lol!

I don’t know why but lately I’ve been thinking about the “missing” flyer that T produced. So quickly. So contrived. So conveniently printed with her photograph front and center with the photo taken just the previous day at Garden of the Gods.

I think it contributes to intent if it can be determined when it was made. I propose she made it after they returned from the hike, that very day.
That it was made prior to Gannon “running away.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised. We know she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but I think they would have listed it in the AA if they did find it was made before.

AMEN!!! Your words hit a home run with me! I’m actually surprised about the most recent article we are talking about. Can’t believe Crime Online would participate in spreading more of the step thing’s lies. It’s a poorly written and thought out article. I’ve always thought Crime Online was above this sort of hit piece seemingly almost blaming the victims as opposed to the lying, crazy as a bedbug perp! All my own opinion! It seems to have infuriated Gannon supporters all across social media.
IMO
I know it’s infuriating but she’s not helping herself at all. LS is narcissistic enough to think she’s convincing people she was the most loving step-mother ever and wouldn’t harm a fly. Her lack of insight and intelligence keeps her talking. As much as I can’t stand Crime Online, I hope she keeps right on blabbing to them. She’ll continue to bury herself with her delusions and lies.

4354.gif

Gannon...
when a like is simply not enough...I am sure there are a few more insane searches, but you pretty much nailed it...thank you!

Poker Run fundraiser for GS family taking place today. It was scheduled for last month and then postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions.

Colette Bordelon on Twitter
I’m here at the registration for a poker run in honor of #GannonStauch, raising money for his family. Social distancing doesn’t seem to be happening much, with the number of people who have shown up. Also, noticing a lack of face masks.

Colette Bordelon on Twitter
Another look at the registration off of North Powers. The poker run will end this afternoon at Lorson Ranch with a memorial ride in #Gannon’s honor, and everyone will meet at the family’s church in Fountain after. Media is not allowed at the church.

I have the same feelings, any words spoken by Letecia make my blood boil. She is a vile calculating cold-blooded murderess. A beast!

However, CrimeOnline is exactly what their name states: online crime coverage, covering the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I applaud the efforts in keeping her talking. I imagine this is a prosecutor’s dream. The PTSD and delays mentioned. I bet the DDA has already had an assistant pull the number of a local expert. Nothing like giving a heads up to a possible defense strategy. It is not going to work anyway. Any lie spewed forth is just the icing on the cake.

As Sgt. Deborah Mynatt would say, it is all part of the ongoing case and will be investigated.

The things you mention above were also covered by CrimeOnline (the fundraising efforts, Restoration Church, the parent’s anguish, Gannon’s kind heart). ALL the coverage was instrumental in bringing attention to his case. Sadly, not all cases garner the attention and coverage. I linked a few.

May 15, 2020
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/05/15/local-volunteer-organizes-fundraiser-for-family-of-slain-colorado-boy-gannon-stauch/
March 23, 2020
‘Absolutely devastating time’: Father releases statement after Colorado boy Gannon Stauch is found dead in Florida
March 2, 2020
‘She will pay 100%’: Heartbroken mom of Gannon Stauch speaks out after stepmother’s murder arrest [WATCH]
February 13, 2020
Gannon Stauch: Local bakery will donate 100% of Valentine’s profits to family of missing 11-year-old boy
February 2, 2020
‘I’m afraid I’ll never hear his voice’: Family’s desperate plea after missing boy Gannon Stauch disappears while under stepmother’s care [WATCH]
January 30, 2020
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/01/30/urgent-tenderhearted-little-boy-has-not-been-seen-in-over-48-hours-major-crimes-detectives-take-over-case/
IMHO
Edited for punctuation

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear that she didn't like those kids. She felt like Al used her as a babysitter. Their relationship was definitely reaching a point of no return. I'm sure she knew he would ask for separation or even a divorce pretty soon. Apparently, he didn't even care to react to her "suggestive" texts, that man was done with her and she knew it to the point that she was already looking for a new man. Funny thing is, she was looking for a new man just like him: with kids, in the military but that would pay her to take care of his kids. She's insane.

Isn’t the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752