Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, theres also the teeny tiny problem the State of Idaho officially has custody of the children if she produces them. That isn't going away anytime soon. Jmo
There’s also the problem of the money expended to investigate and try to locate the kids. She would probably be fined to pay back at least part of that, if not all. I’m sure her attorneys have advised her that if the kids are safe, it would be in her best interest to show proof and that she might be responsible for the States’ expenses. I really doubt Lori and Chad would be happy about parting with any money for that. IMO the children are no longer alive.

Someone posted earlier today the reminder that the 144,000 had to get rid of their kids and other baggage, not by killing them but by putting them with others, at least I think that was here.

So my theory remains that they stashed the kids with someone, as did Melani (with BB) and are hoping to carry out the grand plan. Lori being in jail is clearly a setback but since I believe this is a large group, not a major diversion. I'm sure LE has Chad under a microscope right now along with many others.
I am now on the fence -- while my first instinct is they are no longer alive, the more I read and listen to other's ideas, they may be in hiding. UGH-- I just don't know what to think right now.

I think I lean more towards my first instinct that they are no longer alive.
There are just too many people in their lives who have died to not believe the kids are deceased also.

It seems like LVD, CD MP, IP, ZP are a part of a much larger group that seem to be LIVING the play script right out of CD's BOOKS.

I haven't read one of his books, but just reading the reviews and the brief description of the "End of the World" series, it appears they are living it, which is scary/creepy enough.

I am still on the fence -- while my first instinct is they are no longer alive, the more I read and listen to other's ideas, they may be in hiding. UGH-- I just don't know what to think right now.
If I go by the last "48 Hours" episode: On one side there are Lori's relatives who believe in her innocence no matter what. They are willing to help her by lying. On the other side two of her former friends (AR and MG), who are more familiar with Lori's beliefs, are inclined to accept that she is capable of harming the kids.

12 weeks and one day since LVD was arrested.

85 days behind bars and her mouth remains zipped shut with respect to the whereabouts and well-being of the children God graced her with to love and raise.

CD still free as a bird and unable or unwilling to commit his assets or to convince others to commit theirs to bounce her. Same with Summer and Janis.

They all speak most loudly when they don’t use words.

53 days until July 9.

Hiding the kids .... just reminds me of the missing Wife, Shelly Miscavige.
She is the wife of David Miscavige, the head of Scientology. She disappeared and no one has seen her.
Where are these people being hid...or are they dead? If they are alive I am surprised that not one person from inside, has come forth to help them, not one person has the decency! It is darn scary. JMOO I think they are all dead an out of the hands of these strange beings....that is saying it nicely.

Where Is Shelly Miscavige? Scientology Leader's Wife Not Seen for a Decade
The thing about Shelly Miscavige is that LE supposedly did a welfare check on her and she was alive at the time. These kids are nowhere to be found, not even for a simple welfare check so, what's up with that?
I just can't believe there are people out there that actually think the stuff Chad Daybell says is true... like, come on.

It seems like LVD, CD MP, IP, ZP are a part of a much larger group that seem to be LIVING the play script right out of CD's BOOKS.

I haven't read one of his books, but just reading the reviews and the brief description of the "End of the World" series, it appears they are living it, which is scary/creepy enough.
Personally I'd like to see some proof of existence of a larger group of people believing in zombies and the related license to kill. IMO Lori and Chad's friends with broadly similar beliefs are defending them when it comes to the kids because they fell into the "custody battle" trap. They wouldn't acknowledge that the kids might be dead because they were zombies.

Yes I just finished watching this morning. They are beyond reality at this point too JMO I wanted him to ask.......” since Lori did such a good job of hiding the kids why didn’t she go with them?” If she loves them she would have and she would be beyond persecution. No one would have found her yet. Makes no sense she just didn’t “hide” them!
Great question !!
My guess as to why she didn't go with the kids are:
1. They are deceased.
2. She couldn't go into hiding because she is a "God" and has to "gather the 144,000" followers. (According to her and CD and company)

I lean towards #1 at the moment, subject to change hourly.

Someone posted earlier today the reminder that the 144,000 had to get rid of their kids and other baggage, not by killing them but by putting them with others, at least I think that was here.

So my theory remains that they stashed the kids with someone, as did Melani (with BB) and are hoping to carry out the grand plan. Lori being in jail is clearly a setback but since I believe this is a large group, not a major diversion. I'm sure LE has Chad under a microscope right now along with many others.

There was something similar to that in the early novel of Chad's that I read years ago. Nothing as specific as 144,000 but the idea that the adults were in one place (Idaho? Utah? Mountains anyway. I forget the details.) and all the kids were in a different safe place being cared for and educated together, preparing for their urgent role at the end of times. If I recall correctly, which I might not because it was years ago I read the thing, they were in some kind of compound in ?Missouri?.

It was an interesting book and not really that bad, either.

There was something similar to that in the early novel of Chad's that I read years ago. Nothing as specific as 144,000 but the idea that the adults were in one place (Idaho? Utah? Mountains anyway. I forget the details.) and all the kids were in a different safe place being cared for and educated together, preparing for their urgent role at the end of times. If I recall correctly, which I might not because it was years ago I read the thing, they were in some kind of compound in ?Missouri?.

It was an interesting book and not really that bad, either.
I posted earlier it sounded like they are "Living out" the characters of one of CD's Books. JMO
It would not surprise me at all with this bunch !!

I've been convinced for a while, the reason she can't produce the kids and is sitting in jail, is simple. They are deceased.

After watching the episode last night, I'm now willing to consider the remote possibility she has them hid out because she honestly believes on July 22, 2020 Armageddon will occur. Not sure if she thinks the doors of the jail will fly open a' la Acts 5:19?

LV, CD and their loyal followers may not be too concerned about the legal actions of LE. The time is approaching where they will be vindicated, or so they believe.

I've been convinced for a while, the reason she can't produce the kids and is sitting in jail, is simple. They are deceased.

After watching the episode last night, I'm now willing to consider the remote possibility she has them hid out because she honestly believes on July 22, 2020 Armageddon will occur. Not sure if she thinks the doors of the jail will fly open a' la Acts 5:19?

LV, CD and their loyal followers may not be too concerned about the legal actions of LE. The time is approaching where they will be vindicated, or so they believe.

Means should have scheduled her preliminary hearing after 7/22. :)

Odd, though, isn’t it, that two who honestly believe the end is near and they play starring roles in the surviving remnant are off renting a condo in Kauai, taking a little side trip to Maui, outfitting themselves in island wear graphic shirts and shorts, and itty-bitty skirts with “Hawaii” stamped along the upper curve of the butt. A person observing might be inclined to question whether even they believe what they are hawking to others.

Hiding the kids .... just reminds me of the missing Wife, Shelly Miscavige.
She is the wife of David Miscavige, the head of Scientology. She disappeared and no one has seen her.
Where are these people being hid...or are they dead? If they are alive I am surprised that not one person from inside, has come forth to help them, not one person has the decency! It is darn scary. JMOO I think they are all dead an out of the hands of these strange beings....that is saying it nicely.

Where Is Shelly Miscavige? Scientology Leader's Wife Not Seen for a Decade
The thing about Shelly Miscavige is that LE supposedly did a welfare check on her and she was alive at the time. These kids are nowhere to be found, not even for a simple welfare check so, what's up with that?
I just can't believe there are people out there that actually think the stuff Chad Daybell says is true... like, come on.

Some people do not agree with that....but the point is, it is unreal people can go missing, being held with a group of other people and no one says a thing. Where are the kids, someone say something...

I think Shelly would want her freedom...something is wrong with that entire case...It stinks.

Odd, though, isn’t it, that two who honestly believe the end is near and they play starring roles in the surviving remnant are off renting a condo in Kauai, taking a little side trip to Maui, outfitting themselves in island wear graphic shirts and shorts, and itty-bitty skirts with “Hawaii” stamped along the upper curve of the butt. A person observing might be inclined to question whether even they believe what they are hawking to others.

That's an excellent point.

Maybe translated beings are entitled to have extra-marital affairs and dabble in worldly pleasures as a reward for their sacrifice & service?

That's an excellent point.

Maybe translated beings are entitled to have premarital sex and dabble in worldly pleasures as a reward for their sacrifice & service?

Could be. I’m inclined to think Chad figured he had pretty much run the last gravy train dry, follower-subscribers would be dropping like flies once late July came and went, and he’d best shed what no longer thrilled or profited and move onto Chad Life II in a Hawaiian paradise before the disgruntled follower/subscribers started chasing him with pitchforks.

What would it take for LVD to reactivate the juice business on Kauai and get it set up and operating again out of a mobile food truck with a couple of off-the-book employees? That, combined with Lori’s hairstyling skills could bring in some non-reported business income that, along with monthly SS survivor and/or SSD checks intended for JJ’s care as well as whatever survivor benefits were still coming in for Tylee plus the life insurance proceeds on TD, would help the two of them get established until they figured out the next thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho