Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

I really am sickened... just floored at this news. I so hope for justice and some peace for all the people who’s lives have been affected by these senseless and heinous actions. Absolutely despicable.

Prayers for family members.... & beloved's.
JUSTICE must be SERVED to the max and these dangerous creatures With no heart or soul need to be locked away for good forever keeping others safe.
Pure cold blooded Murders.....

Moment of Silence
DT/HG/JR

Prayers for family members.... & beloved's.
JUSTICE must be SERVED to the max and these dangerous creatures With no heart or soul need to be locked away for good forever keeping others safe.
Pure cold blooded Murders.....

Moment of Silence
DT/HG/JR
If the law would have done the correct thing and not have left MM out of prison till his whole time was served. Today we would not be crying and heart broken at losing our loved ones. What those animals did to those girls is unconscionable. Why would the FBI maybe protect AB but not those poor girls? The State Correctional system should stop releasing criminals early to prevent cases like this. DT was about to graduate high school. She had a new life a head of her. HG had 4 kids that no longer have a Mom. When will the correction system ever start doing their job ? Why is it the innocent ones getting killed and the criminals get a slap on the wrist. Then they are told you have been on the best behavior. We are going to let you out early so you can go and kill again. In the mean time families are dealing with family members being murdered and have to make funeral plans and know that their loved ones don’t get to come back for good behavior. This is all my thoughts. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I am heart broken at the loss of DT. I knew her and some of her family members. May god bless all family members that are hurting today. May god comfort them to help ease the pain they are in.

If the law would have done the correct thing and not have left MM out of prison till his whole time was served. Today we would not be crying and heart broken at losing our loved ones. What those animals did to those girls is unconscionable. Why would the FBI maybe protect AB but not those poor girls? The State Correctional system should stop releasing criminals early to prevent cases like this. DT was about to graduate high school. She had a new life a head of her. HG had 4 kids that no longer have a Mom. When will the correction system ever start doing their job ? Why is it the innocent ones getting killed and the criminals get a slap on the wrist. Then they are told you have been on the best behavior. We are going to let you out early so you can go and kill again. In the mean time families are dealing with family members being murdered and have to make funeral plans and know that their loved ones don’t get to come back for good behavior. This is all my thoughts. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I am heart broken at the loss of DT. I knew her and some of her family members. May god bless all family members that are hurting today. May god comfort them to help ease the pain they are in.
I agree with you 1000%.
I am so angry at the system.
You have been a large part of this thread for the DT and HG. My heart and prayers are also for you.
We are here for you also.
MM and his crew are monster's.

So sad...

Procedural question: what happens to this thread when we have MSM confirmation? Is there another section of Websleuths to follow/discuss the case? Will mods move the thread to the Located forum?

Oh my god. We now have another person involved with DT and HG killing. West Virginia Mugshots
DT's Dad is stated on the page as saying AB (new person involved from West Virginia) killed his daughter.

Do you mean AB as in the AB that has been missing from Maryland? I scrolled and scrolled on that page you linked and couldn't find anything about him. Unless I missed it?

Oh my god. We now have another person involved with DT and HG killing. West Virginia Mugshots
DT's Dad is stated on the page as saying AB (new person involved from West Virginia) killed his daughter.

Do you mean AB as in the AB that has been missing from Maryland? I scrolled and scrolled on that page you linked and couldn't find anything about him. Unless I missed it?

@Pleeang Sorry, I found her. Good find!

This whole crime is just one sick mess! I am so sorry for all the families (and there are many) that are involved.

All MOO

Why was she arrested on a warrant from Berkeley County, WV? We need some MSM so those of us not on facebook can get some details.
1st. degree murder / conspiracy to 1st. degree murder
Last week FBI took cadaver dogs to her place and were digging. The FBI then took alot of things in tarps.Those people involved are monsters. I just want justice for DT and HG, JR. More details should be coming out in the newspapers maybe today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back