Kim Jong Un in grave condition after surgery, North Korea, Apr 2020

North Korea is awful quiet....China is quiet on this front too. Makes a lot of people wonder more, who is getting more face surgery? Who is going to be the actor but who will rule behind the scenes. Somehow, someday this will all blow up in their faces.

North Korea’s Kim Jong Un appears in public amid health rumors

Seoul, South Korea – North Korean leader Kim Jong Un made his first public appearance in 20 days as he celebrated the completion of a fertilizer factory near Pyongyang, state media said Saturday, ending an absence that had triggered global rumors that he may be seriously ill.

The North’s official Korean Central News Agency reported that Kim attended the ceremony Friday in Sunchon with other senior officials, including his sister Kim Yo Jong, who many analysts predict would take over if her brother is suddenly unable to rule...

Not sure this passes the smell test :D

Of all the things to make your first public appearance for in 20 days, the completion of a fertilizer factory!?!?

Isn't it crazy that that whole factory visit could be totally made up by the state press (and let's not rule it out!) and not one civilian is able to get past censorship to let the world know. Mind-blowing really!

It certainly is. Not even China can quash all "objectionable" stories. Someone may pay with their life for that story, but information is still leaked. I can't imagine what it must be like for the citizens of NK..

Dennis Rodman says Kim Jong Un is not like 'people portrayed him to be'
  • Rodman, who has called Kim a "friend for life," told Business Insider that Kim is not like how he is portrayed and that he is "cool and pretty nice."
  • Rodman said he has been invited back to North Korea, but President Donald Trump won't allow him to go.

What is "pretty nice?" Granted, Rodman may not be terribly eloquent. But when a country rolls out the red carpet for you, your highly controversial visit makes international news for days, you spend significant time alone with the dictator, and all you can come up with is "cool" and "pretty nice?!" Pretty nice is equivocal at best. To think that's how they treat a former star NBA player from the U.S., it doesn't bode well for their citizens. AMOO

Height. Accurately Shown in This Pic?
@watergirl62 sbm Thanks for link w pix.
upload_2020-5-4_8-6-26-png.245605

Dennis is 6'8" * & KJU is 5'3" to 5'7" **. That's a 13" to 16" difference. ( ;)but pls check my math ;))
Does ^ pic have the real KJU and real Dennis R? Or JKU double?

Or did Dennis sit on floor while KJU sat in higher- seated chair?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* DR "Height 6' 8" (2.03 m)" Dennis Rodman - Biography - IMDb
** KJU "
Chosun Ilbo, a conservative South Korean newspaper, analyzed videos and photographs of the recent landmark summit between the two leaders and spotted a rather high slope on the front of his shoes that seems to suggest the footwear contains insoles that push Kim’s feet upward.
"According to The Washington Post, the North Korean leader was thought to be around 5-foot-7, but new analysis of his shoes suggests that he might actually be a full 3 inches shorter, standing at about 5-foot-4.
^ Photos Suggest that Kim Jong Un Wears Special Shoes to Make Himself Look Taller

It looks like Rodman's knees are more than halfway up his chest. I think he's seated on a MUCH shorter chair. MOO

It is interesting looking at the picture....Korean man in blue shirt is looking at the black man sitting next to him...both with unhappy faces....then what appears to be a female sitting one chair over from the blue shirt Korean Man, is looking at Rodman...also unhappy look on her face. All have to be security.
The Koreans in rows behind are laughing and clapping but most eyes are on the north Korean leader...watching to see what he is doing?! All probably hand picked, all probably security, not one of them are old at all. I bet this is a staged picture.....and Rodman is a fool. JMOO

It is interesting looking at the picture....Korean man in blue shirt is looking at the black man sitting next to him...both with unhappy faces....then what appears to be a female sitting one chair over from the blue shirt Korean Man, is looking at Rodman...also unhappy look on her face. All have to be security.
The Koreans in rows behind are laughing and clapping but most eyes are on the north Korean leader...watching to see what he is doing?! All probably hand picked, all probably security, not one of them are old at all. I bet this is a staged picture.....and Rodman is a fool. JMOO

the female looks like Kim Jong Un's sister

does anyone know how many siblings he had? How many are left?

IF he is dead....what would happen to his wife and kids? I would try and hide in another country!

Here's the official family tree.

KIM_FAMILY_TREE.v2-1170x962.jpg

Meet the Kims: A family tree of DPRK’s mysterious first family | CGTN America

He has/had 2 brothers and 2 sisters, some are half siblings but all are children of Kim Jong-il. Basically he has one brother left who wouldn't want to take over (though frankly, things might get more normal around there if he did) and two sisters. One is low key, the other is allegedly just a female version of Un, ie dangerous.

Kim Jong-nam - Wikipedia
1971 - 2017
Killed in KL airport in 2017 with a nerve agent, possibly arranged by Un

Kim Sol-song - Wikipedia
Born 1974
Dads favourite, apparently.

Kim Jong-chul - Wikipedia
Born 1981
Not that interested in politics, plays guitar in a band

(Kim Jong-un born circa 1983)

Kim Yo-jong - Wikipedia
Born 1988
First Deputy Director of the Propaganda and Agitation Department

the pics with 'better' teeth could all be photoshopped

I think that is the most likely answer. It's possible (even likely) that Kim has "body doubles", but it seems to me that the government controlled news media of NK routinely photoshops his pictures to improve his appearance. The only sure way to know what Kim really looks like would be to scrutinize photos that were taken when he made one of his rare visits to another country, such as South Korea.

I would guess that most of the photos we have seen of Kim are in fact the real Kim, not a double. The photos have simply been altered via a photo editing program.

Last edited:
Luckily he's alive.
North Korea without him could become a mess o_O

I thoughts this was interesting article as I do not remember KJU Sister ever giving out any opinion or statement. Yet though the party she makes one...here it is:

“The statement by North Korea’s ruling Workers’ Party on Friday came a day after the powerful sister of leader Kim Jong Un said her country would end a military agreement reached with South Korea in 2018 to reduce tensions if Seoul fails to stop the activists.

Kim Yo Jong also said North Korea could permanently shut the liaison office and a joint factory park in the border town of Kaesong, which have been symbols of reconciliation between the two countries.“

Now my mind is wondering again just where is Kim...who is the real Kim?

North Korea threatens to shut liaison office with South

S Korea urges North to uphold deals amid rising animosities

Just wondering why Kim’s sister is making comments and not the leader himself?

“On Saturday night, Kim Yo Jong, the influential sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, warned that Seoul will soon witness “a tragic scene of the useless North-South liaison office (in North Korea) being completely collapsed.” She also said she would leave to North Korea’s military the right to take the next step of retaliation against South Korea.”

IMOO Kim Jong Un is ‘missing in action again ’. I have seen no pictures, updates or articles again.

Late to the party, I am.
IMO- if KJU has body doubles, and I am sure he does, I highly doubt they are allowed to "volunteer" anything about their existence. IMO- I doubt they "signed up" for the role. Identified as soon as needed, then commandered to the NK body double training program.
I wonder how far back they go. The timeline. And if KJU has passed on, the rest of the world will not be privy to that information.
NK will come up with some sort of story for distration.

IMOIMOIMOIMO

S Korea urges North to uphold deals amid rising animosities

Just wondering why Kim’s sister is making comments and not the leader himself?

“On Saturday night, Kim Yo Jong, the influential sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, warned that Seoul will soon witness “a tragic scene of the useless North-South liaison office (in North Korea) being completely collapsed.” She also said she would leave to North Korea’s military the right to take the next step of retaliation against South Korea.”

IMOO Kim Jong Un is ‘missing in action again ’. I have seen no pictures, updates or articles again.
Exactly. Kim Jong Un has disappeared again. Thats assuming that he did actually reappear earlier in May, and I think that is getting some serious scrutiny world wide right now. For little sis to be giving these strong statements seems to say a lot. Un is not available. And she feels the need to be very belligerent, even though it isn't really warranted right now on the international level. That tells me her statements are meant for internal reasons, not external. She is desperately trying to consolidate power right now, and i think that means Un is dead or totally incapacitated.

North Korea 'blows up' liaison office with South after Kim Jong Un sister threatened military action | Daily Mail Online

"North Korea has blown up its joint liaison office with the South after Kim Jong Un's sister threatened military action against Seoul.

An explosion was heard and smoke seen rising from the North Korean border city of Kaesong on Tuesday, the South's Yonhap news agency reported.

Citing unspecified sources, Yonhap said the smoke was near the joint industrial complex where the North-South liaison office is located.

The explosion came three days after Kim Yo Jung, the sister of the North Korean leader, repeated an earlier threat by saying Seoul will soon witness the collapse of the 'useless' inter-Korean liaison office."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back