Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find something and if it is a job site could it be a frame?

Anything’s possible, but imo whoever is doing the framing would have to know that that was a job site, kwim, which of course is not impossible. We don’t know who all worked that site, could’ve been a full crew for all we know.

Even though I was sure the suspect was a certain person, it will still surprise me if he actually buried her at one of his work places! Did not see that coming.

BBM:

A couple of years ago, I would have said exactly the same thing.

Having followed a couple of other recent high-profile Colorado murder cases (KB and GS), I'm now pretty much inured to seeing savage, asinine murderers basically all but hang themselves with the sheer stupidity of their own actions.

It's amazing how these killers' capacity for evil is surpassed only by their seemingly limitless moronity.

After Frazee and Stauch, nothing surprises me any more.

Nothing.

JMO.

Last edited:
Anything’s possible, but imo whoever is doing the framing would have to know that that was a job site, kwim, which of course is not impossible. We don’t know who all worked that site, could’ve been a full crew for all we know.
Sometimes with smaller companies they have a crew come out and break the concrete and take it away then another person uaually a more experienced person comes out to pour the concrete.

Even though I was sure the suspect was a certain person, it will still surprise me if he actually buried her at one of his work places! Did not see that coming.

Well, I did mention Beverly Carter’s, etc perps doing just that the other day, and was also wondering about wildfire work locations...awareness space, awareness space, awareness space. Moo.

Eta:
“Awareness Space” article from Jessica’s Case for newbies:

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues - Boulder Weekly
October 18, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors