FL FL - Pamela Pendley Biggers, 52, Panama City Beach, 28 Jan 2008

Just reading for the first time about her case. I’m close to the area she went missing from. What I was curious about was that I was listening to a recent podcast and saw the FBI was looking into Israel Keyes time spent in Mobile AL. I found a timeline that revealed he was in the area for awhile near the time of her disappearance. Has this been looked into as a possible?

Snipped from Israel Keyes timeline

Attachments

• 4CA05D91-1B26-4F01-A2AB-B37F8240B977.jpeg
    4CA05D91-1B26-4F01-A2AB-B37F8240B977.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 27
More than a decade has passed since a 52-year-old woman from Alabama disappeared in Panama City Beach.

...SBM

The investigation is ongoing, and Daffin says he and his team are eager to track down any leads.

“If we get any tips or anything like that, we’ll do what we have to do, no matter if it spans the other side of the country,” said Daffin. “We’ll run it down and make sure that we do everything we can to bring some closure to this family and see if we can locate her.”

If have any information, you’re asked to call Bay County Sheriff’s Office at 850-747-4700.

Cold Case: Pamela Biggers remains missing after 11 years

pamela_pendley_biggers_2.jpg

Her profile at Charley Project - Pamela Pendley Biggers – The Charley Project

So sad to see Pam still missing. How heartbreaking that her husband passed away without knowing. I really hope the family gets some closure soon. She appears to be such a beautiful woman. I do agree with the other poster here..I think since her keys and hotel key were still in the room, it’s likely someone knocked on the door and she followed them out. Whether they appeared to be someone with authority or told her it was important that she followed them out....who knows. I doubt she left with nothing willingly. There’s always that small chance that her mental status changed rapidly and she was confused or not thinking clearly when she left but I feel it is less likely. How long had she been off her medications? Was new cement being poured around that time as I read that there was construction being done in the area. We’re the construction sites checked and double checked? What does her family believe happened?

The 2nd photo to the right of the news clip above - seems that she is looking over her shoulder, perhaps someone called to her, or she thought he did - Something appears to have caught her attention in the photo.
Cold Case: Pamela Biggers remains missing after 11 years | MyPanhandle.com | WMBB-TV

This news clip shows a surveillance video police were able to recover of Pamela leaving a Walmart. She is dressed in the same clothes she had on when she disappeared.

Here are some screencaps

twyojAR.png
4oKpkMe.png

RKDXS8f.png

I worked at Sears in Panama city and met Pamela Biggers a day or two before she disappeared. She checked out at my register and used a credit card. I had never heard the name Biggers before, so I remembered her when I saw the news report on t.v. She told me that she worked for Winn Dixie and was in town for a reset on a store. I've thought about her so many times over the years. Still hoping she will be found.

• pamela_pendley_biggers_1.jpg
  • pamela_pendley_biggers_2.jpg
  • pamela_pendley_biggers_5.jpg
  • pamela_pendley_biggers_8.jpg
Biggers, circa 2008
  • Missing Since 01/27/2008
  • Missing From Panama City Beach, Florida
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 10/12/1955 (68)
  • Age 52 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8, 135 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sweater, black pants with white pinstripes, a ring with an aquamarine stone, and a wedding band.

• Medical Conditions Biggers was suffering from mental health issues at the time of her disappearance. Her family doctor believed she might be suffering from bipolar disorder and/or schizophrenia, but Biggers refused to see a psychiatrist. She requires medication that she doesn't have with her. Without her medicine, she may become disoriented and suffer from memory loss.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, green eyes. Biggers has a mole on her back. Her nickname is Pam. She wears eyeglasses for reading, but those were left behind.

Details of Disappearance​

Biggers resided in Hueytown, Alabama at the time of her disappearance. On January 27, 2008, she and a female coworker went to Panama City Beach, Florida on business. They checked into rooms at the La Quinta Inn on Thomas Drive.

Biggers went to her room at 7:00 p.m. She was discovered missing at 6:00 a.m. the next day. Her bed didn't appear to have been slept in; it looked as if she had been reading in it. There were pillows propped against the headboard, and an open book and Biggers's reading glasses were on the bedside table.

There were no signs of a struggle. A night clerk was stationed less than 100 feet from Biggers's room, but no one saw her leave. She left behind all her belongings, including her purse, money, keys, identification, clothes, cellular phone and car.

The day of her disappearance, Biggers was acting strangely; she began hearing voices and appeared to be having conversations with people who weren't there. She was under stress because her son, a soldier, was about to be deployed to Afghanistan. Her son was stationed in Jacksonville, North Carolina in January 2008 and it's possible Biggers tried to go there to see him. There were leads placing her in the Mansfield, Ohio area months after her disappearance, but none of the accounts were confirmed.

It's possible that Biggers developed amnesia and wandered away from the hotel in a confused condition. She has no prior history of memory loss or going missing. Foul play is not suspected in her case, but due to her mental condition, there is grave concern for her safety. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• Bay County Sheriff's Office 850-747-4700

Source Information​

Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 24, 2009; details of disappearance updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back