NJ NJ - East Orange, WhtFem ~17, UP1621, partial skeleton @ demolition site, Sep'01

Romulus

Inactive
Reaction score
NamUs UP 1621

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1621

No Image Available

Unidentified White Female

Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial skeletal parts only

Probable year of death: 2001

Vital Statistics

Estimated age:
~17
Approximate Height: cannot estimate.
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate.
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

Partial x-rays may be available.

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing: nothing

Footwear: nothing

Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is currently not available
Dentals: Dental information is available and entered
DNA: Sample submitted-Tests complete

Case History
Found at a demolition site in East Orange, NJ.

In the Namus file they state estimated year of dead 0-2001, no PMI. That is a very brought range. My interpretation is: she could have been at the location for very long or she was put there as recent as early 2001. Als wonder if the skeletal remains where exposed after demolition took place. Could she have been hidden in a building they blew up...(what building?) was she buried in the ground and demolition took place long before the findings...just curious if somebody found out something about that.

Still would like somebody to check out he recent rule out list. It would be of great help.

In the Namus file they state estimated year of dead 0-2001, no PMI. That is a very brought range. My interpretation is: she could have been at the location for very long or she was put there as recent as early 2001. Als wonder if the skeletal remains where exposed after demolition took place. Could she have been hidden in a building they blew up...(what building?) was she buried in the ground and demolition took place long before the findings...just curious if somebody found out something about that.

Still would like somebody to check out he recent rule out list. It would be of great help.

Still only one rule-out, Kristine Kupka

Attachments

• 9334A136-B155-4CE3-9373-06C464902A05.png
    9334A136-B155-4CE3-9373-06C464902A05.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 5
I think this is the place, but it's not Park Avenue (round the corner, couldn't pinpoint it completely) This is what it looked like in 2007 خرائط ‪Google

And this is what it looked like in 2019. Still no new buildings...you can see they cleaned the "white" building. خرائط ‪Google

I couldn't find what was there once and what was removed...Someone?

Edit to add

Last edited:
This case makes me think of Charlotte Loomis. She was 14 when missing. (Jane Doe was estimated 17 years) Estimated year of death 0-2001.

Charlotte Jean Loomis – The Charley Project

Charlotte was last seen in Eatontown, New Jersey on September 1, 1972. She was staying with her sister-in-law, who was stationed at an army base. She was supposed to take a flight from Newark International Airport to Midland Bay City Saginaw International Airport in Michigan to go home to her parents. Charlotte apparently never arrived in Michigan, although her luggage did.

Makes me believe she made it to the airport.

Distance between Newark International and the place where this Jane Doe was found is just 18 minutes.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

This case makes me think of Charlotte Loomis. She was 14 when missing. (Jane Doe was estimated 17 years) Estimated year of death 0-2001.

Charlotte Jean Loomis – The Charley Project

Charlotte was last seen in Eatontown, New Jersey on September 1, 1972. She was staying with her sister-in-law, who was stationed at an army base. She was supposed to take a flight from Newark International Airport to Midland Bay City Saginaw International Airport in Michigan to go home to her parents. Charlotte apparently never arrived in Michigan, although her luggage did.

Makes me believe she made it to the airport.

Distance between Newark International and the place where this Jane Doe was found is just 18 minutes.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Oh good one I had forgotten about charlotte yes she went missing by Newark it’s not so far away

Yes iam trying to understand was she found in the lot or was there a building there. I am assuming it’s the lot behind the big red building they found her in correct. Thank you but of hope for finding all this info out.

Yes iam trying to understand was she found in the lot or was there a building there. I am assuming it’s the lot behind the big red building they found her in correct. Thank you but of hope for finding all this info out.

Namus redirects you to the address of the red building on Park Avenue. It's obvious that this was not a demolition site..that's why I tried to find that out and I found the lot, where there were houses before who were demolished. It's indeed behind the red building on N. Grove street. I couldn't find a picture of the building/house before demolition.

Lisa Bacote – The Charley Project This woman was 35 years when she went missing in 1994 (when address was classified as "vacant land) Lived in East Orange. And she is African American....I don't know what to make of the stats in Namus.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back