Found Deceased OK - Tristan Weeden, 9, Wardville, 23 May 2020

Coal County Search & Rescue

Coal County Search and Rescue members are spending their second night in Wardville assisting in the search for 9 y/o Tristan Weeden. Please keep Tristan, family, and all responders in your prayers and pray that he is found safe.
100084509_623780038220212_4840599288448811008_o.jpg

upload_2020-5-25_9-32-54.jpeg
Need help locating this missing and endangered child.
Missing from the Wardville community in Northern Atoka County. Last seen at approximately 7:30 pm yesterday 05-23-2020. Tristan Weeden is 9 years old approximately 4ft1in, 64 pounds, dark hair, last seen wearing a red t-shirt blue jeans and sock feet no shoes. Unknown direction of travel. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of Tristan please call the Atoka County Sheriff's office at 580-889-2221. Does have family ties in the McAlester area.
Authorities searching for missing 9-year-old boy last seen Saturday in Atoka County

Pushmataha County Search and Rescue

Search and rescue saying he has been ‘recovered’
Devastating. I’m so sorry for his family.

The inquisitive part of me would like to know how he was found. Was it the bloodhound that finally might have arrived? I wish I had heard dogs were on site from the first moment, but I didn’t. Did they ever use FLIR?

edited: the other deeply inquisitive part of me coupled with background searchable info wants to know more about the circumstances as well. Heartbreaking.

Devastating. I’m so sorry for his family.

The inquisitive part of me would like to know how he was found. Was it the bloodhound that finally might have arrived? I wish I had heard dogs were on site from the first moment, but I didn’t. Did they ever use FLIR?

edited: the other deeply inquisitive part of me coupled with background searchable info wants to know more about the circumstances as well. Heartbreaking.

I would like to know too. A child this age, I thought he would be found and safe.
As you said, we don't know the details as to where Tristan was located, what happened. Sad

Prayers to the Weeden Family

Oklahoma Highway Patrol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123