GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

Yeah, CT is part of the tri-state nexus that is treating COVID-19 particularly sternly, with lots of restrictions and lots of particularly dire local news, says a Manhattan resident (me). They have been saying this unmooring has been tough on the school-aged in particular for quite some time, including exacerbating pre-existing conditions.

Yeah, CT is part of the tri-state nexus that is treating COVID-19 particularly sternly, with lots of restrictions and lots of particularly dire local news, says a Manhattan resident (me). They have been saying this unmooring has been tough on the school-aged in particular for quite some time, including exacerbating pre-existing conditions.

Did this get mistakenly put in the wrong thread?

Just a note on the wall writing. He spoke of Adam snapping. He also spoke if Thanos snapping. Thanos is a Marvel comics character from Guardians of the a Galaxy and The Avengers End Game. Thanos snapped his fingers and half the population of Earth was killed instantly.

Interesting observation from his IG:

As of earlier today he had “66” posts while following “666” people and I’m pretty sure the numbers aren’t a coincidence. The list of people he follows now is down to 663 but it’s most likely because 3 people have removed him from their list/blocked.

Interesting observation from his IG:

As of earlier today he had “66” posts while following “666” people and I’m pretty sure the numbers aren’t a coincidence. The list of people he follows now is down to 663 but it’s most likely because 3 people have removed him from their list/blocked.
Perhaps it means the number he has murdered and abducted.

I keep saying what?!?!?! But, I can give a tiny bit of insight into the questions about why he would go off meds, regarding schizophrenia. I worked in mental health for 16 years. He is at the age where people might have been seeing signs for a couple of years, but its very likely that he was never stabilized on meds, yet. It takes a really long time to get the correct dosage and medication or combo of medications. It is really far from a one size fits all. And to be completely honest, my guys who had the most severe symptoms were very rarely symptom free. They were just stabilized enough to stay out of the hospital and function, usually with guidance and assistance. They never really got to a pre-morbid functioning level.

Just a couple of side notes about Schizophrenia. Someone mentioned i generally doesn't come with violence, which is true. The best way i can describe it is like if your dream state crossed into your reality. Can you imagine? Not knowing if something was real or not? It is absolutely torturous, for those who have to deal with it. Also, it is completely separate from intelligence. So many had graduated from college, made amazing grades, functioned like everyone else, until they didnt. Its one of the worst things I can ever imagine happening to a person, in that it creeps in, when everything seems to be going fine.

The Manfredonia family is... odd. How do you go from "stop with this gun nonsense" to "I'm going to kill random people with... a gun"? You don't. Also, the whole "you know what happens when people snap" makes me believe that he didn't snap. When people snap is sudden, and literally out of nowhere. He was building up to this, clearly. Also, the fact that his dorm looked like that and nobody noticed rubs me the wrong way. Didn't he have a roommate? A friend?

News here in CT says that was in an off campus apartment and not a dorm room.

At one point the two families live on the same street. It appears that Peter had mentioned Adam in some of his writings on his wall in his dorm. Perhaps I shouldn't speak of that case. It is troubling.
Yes, I see the Sandy Hook connection in his life, but wasn't seeing what that the Lanza house itself had to do with this case.

Any specific connection between the headline of the Lanza house and this case?

Just proving that Lanza lived at 36 Yogananda St and PF lived at 16 Yogananda St. there was speculation up thread that they lived near each other. Could account for his obsession with Lanza, could mean they were acquainted, could mean nothing.

Things I wonder about:
Was he supporting himself? Who paid for college? How did he spend quarantine time,
by himself or working?
Any roomates? UConn rep says he was enrolled
for summer courses but was not on campus.
When was the last time he was seen for mental
health counseling?
Was he on prescription drugs?
Was he a drinker? Drug use? Arrest record?
Since he's 'of age' and responsible for himself,
I wonder if he had no one overseeing his condition and life?
Family says he hadn't been in touch lately.
Maybe he's been a ticking time bomb for a while til he erupted.
Wonder what escalated his instability?
mOO

Things I wonder about:
Was he supporting himself? Who paid for college? How did he spend quarantine time,
by himself or working?
Any roomates? UConn rep says he was enrolled
for summer courses but was not on campus.
When was the last time he was seen for mental
health counseling?
Was he on prescription drugs?
Was he a drinker? Drug use? Arrest record?
Since he's 'of age' and responsible for himself,
I wonder if he had no one overseeing his condition and life?
Family says he hadn't been in touch lately.
Maybe he's been a ticking time bomb for a while til he erupted.
Wonder what escalated his instability?
mOO
All great questions and I hope we get the answers to them.
Peter has a LinkedIn account which is still up.
Financial Operations Analyst
Bozzuto's
Marketing Coordinator
Dream Ride
Both jobs state he was working since 2016 to present and both jobs are at the same address.

Maybe that answers one question if true.

All great questions and I hope we get the answers to them.
Peter has a LinkedIn account which is still up.
Financial Operations Analyst
Bozzuto's
Marketing Coordinator

Dream Ride
Both jobs state he was working since 2016 to present and both jobs are at the same address.

Maybe that answers one question if true.
Bozzutos is a food distributor, so likely still open during Covid. Dream Ride is a charity *I think* so perhaps not active in the past few months (IDK).

I read he was a bouncer, but perhaps not recently, but fwiw, bouncers have been out of work lately with bars closed.

jmo

AHA. So he was working in the Cheshire location of Bozzuto's AND I see they have a
location also in Allentown, Pa.
Maybe this is where he planned to get to and hang out? Would there have been someone
there that he knew. I was wondering why he
reportedly told an Uber driver to take him to
Allentown.
This guy could be anywhere on east coast by now.

AHA. So he was working in the Cheshire location of Bozzuto's AND I see they have a
location also in Allentown, Pa.
Maybe this is where he planned to get to and hang out? Would there have been someone
there that he knew. I was wondering why he
reportedly told an Uber driver to take him to
Allentown.
This guy could be anywhere on east coast by now.
Good thinking! Could this be an extended "gone postal" situation??

jmo

Bozzutos is a food distributor, so likely still open during Covid. Dream Ride is a charity *I think* so perhaps not active in the past few months (IDK).

I read he was a bouncer, but perhaps not recently, but fwiw, bouncers have been out of work lately with bars closed.

jmo
You are correct, I found this:Manfredonia has also worked as a doorman at Ted’s Restaurant in Storrs since 2017, according to his Facebook page, and was a bouncer at Huskies Restaurant & Bar, also in Storrs, from 2015 to 2017

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back