GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

Is this big news in Tulsa? I feel like there’s not enough concern there rn. These are babies?!! Someone tell me I’m wrong. MOO

It's in our news but really disappointed with how many I have seen searching. Maybe they are in areas I didn't go. I didn't see any police at the apartment complex today then read when I came home that they are at the water using SONAR equipment to search the pond at Shoreline Apartments. Those poor kids.

Sorry but I'm confused.

The mother is "homeless" and didn't have custody of the children and yet, the mother was found passed out, on a couch, in an apartment somewhere. The children, of which the mother does not have custody, had the children in her care when they went missing.

Am I getting this right?

So who's apartment was she living in to begin with? Then, if she didn't have custody, why were the children with her at all?

The children's father is in jail?

An aunt has custody? What about Grandparents?

What a mess. Those poor children. I just can't imagine their living environment. So sad.

Sorry but I'm confused.

The mother is "homeless" and didn't have custody of the children and yet, the mother was found passed out, on a couch, in an apartment somewhere. The children, of which the mother does not have custody, had the children in her care when they went missing.

Am I getting this right?

So who's apartment was she living in to begin with? Then, if she didn't have custody, why were the children with her at all?

The children's father is in jail?

An aunt has custody? What about Grandparents?

What a mess. Those poor children. I just can't imagine their living environment. So sad.
I think you got it right. I’m not sure about the grandpa or what family found her “passed out”. The first stories indicated it was the grandpa with whom she had gotten into a fight then he left them came back and found her passed out. But Chief discounted what grandpa said, so who knows.

No new updates.
Very sad for these little ones.
It's as if no one cared enough.
Hoping for good news soon, however faint that might be !

I'd think those children would maybe try to return to where they were living... unless it was a new, temporary setup and they weren't familiar with that apartment ? :(

Sorry I can only share from fb but not found yet, it is stated both kids were only wearing pampers (diapers, nappies) on the cctv of them alone....no other clothes!!!!! WTF

Edited - no longer a rescue more a recovery. 2 pieces of CCTV and it sounds like the second one was less blurry they were holding hands walking down the embankment at Mingo creek and never reappearing (this video has not been released) it sounds like maybe they were wet and took of their clothes. A 2 year old wouldn’t think to do this so Miracle was defo looking out for her brother, poor baby! I could cry, I am glad they loved one another because honestly I am lost for words, so angry at the people who should have had their best interests at heart and never, simply shocking!

Last edited:
I hope this ‘mother’ is haunted for life, guilt ridden never able to sleep again with the image of her kids walking hand in hand to their demise because of her. The same mother whilst high on drugs spouting that she doesn’t care about them, I hope those drugs have well and truly worn off and reality hits, HARD. I’d like to give her the death penalty but that’s too easy. What is the maximum jail time she can even receive for this? Would it fall under involuntary manslaughter??? If so what is the max amount she can receive.

Sorry I can only share from fb but not found yet, it is stated both kids were only wearing pampers (diapers, nappies) on the cctv of them alone....no other clothes!!!!! WTF

Edited - no longer a rescue more a recovery. 2 pieces of CCTV and it sounds like the second one was less blurry they were holding hands walking down the embankment at Mingo creek and never reappearing (this video has not been released) it sounds like maybe they were wet and took of their clothes. A 2 year old wouldn’t think to do this so Miracle was defo looking out for her brother, poor baby! I could cry, I am glad they loved one another because honestly I am lost for words, so angry at the people who should have had their best interests at heart and never, simply shocking!
Oh, poor sweet kids. Chief had too look away towards creek after describing them walking down the embankment.

He said “this morning as we went back through canvassing things, we found additional video on the west side of the complex.”

I wonder how that happened that it was missed or just now discovered. Likely wouldn’t have made a difference, but heartbreaking.

He also said they had help from the FBI in the beginning when he was listing all involved in helping. That’s the first I’d heard of them.

That is the saddest thing, holding hands and walking down the stairs. She was trying to take care of her little brother. she had more maternal instinct than the so-called mother who was passed out on the couch. Poor babies.

I know eh, one good thing is Miracle must have been shown affection / love in some way shape or form in her short life to act in this way. It’s the only positive I can think of just now tbh, I’m struggling!

I’ve been hoping a homeless person found them wandering and took the me in!
If grandpa left then at apartment at 10, and we see them alone outside the apartments at 10:15, maybe mum told them to get out, or the argument scared them and they tried to follow grandpa.
What other footage is there? Do they go back in, do the go down the street alone?
I’m so hoping for them to found alive.
Moo

this was my first thought when they saw them walking alone on surveillance. That they were attempting to catch up with grandpa. Who knows what happened after the fight and grandpa stormed out. The “mom” was probably raging at them so they left. This case is so sad. Praying for these babies.

this was my first thought when they saw them walking alone on surveillance. That they were attempting to catch up with grandpa. Who knows what happened after the fight and grandpa stormed out. The “mom” was probably raging at them so they left. This case is so sad. Praying for these babies.

Oh this is devastating, I never even thought of that. They may have walked out to catch up with their caregiver WOW I felt sorry for the grandparent - I’ll admit it is dwindling - fast! Could he be charged with any wrong-doing seen as he was meant to be the sole carer leaving them with their ‘mother’ whom openly admits not to care about them and had lost custody. I mean come on.

Oh this is devastating, I never even thought of that. They may have walked out to catch up with their caregiver WOW I felt sorry for the grandparent - I’ll admit it is dwindling - fast! Could he be charged with any wrong-doing seen as he was meant to be the sole carer leaving them with their ‘mother’ who doesn’t care about them and had lost custody. I mean come on.
I agree. He knew they weren’t to be left alone with “mom” and as mad as you may be, you take those kids with you. Especially if she was fighting with him. These poor kids deserved better.

This is just awful and you can see the pain all over the officers face :(

I hope they find these poor babies and bring them home.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back