Found Deceased OH - Caleb Marple, 39, Cleveland, 18 May 2020

More coverage on #CalebMarple
unfortunately ,,, no new info but its refreshing that hes getting more coverage ,,, His story was on Rovers Morning Glory radio show,,, i posted the link from fb and it didnt post?

Last edited:
@Jes W8 Has anyone spoken to the neighbour's boyfriend who went to the BH with Caleb? Have you found how they all traveled to the BH? I'm just wondering if Caleb went to the BH with his neighbour and her boyfriend and they left without him and his phone was in their car. Do you know if LE have spoken to them?
Supposedly,,, all parties involved have been questioned . I wish i had answers to all of the questions,,, unfortunately,, I know very little

So he goes out with his lady neighbor and his GF. He gives her his phone to tuck away and then at some point and I’d assume several drinks he takes off. Totally believable bc one of my friends does the same. What do you anticipate he would do? Would he go to another spot? Is there a lady he likes to visit after nights like these? Also, why would the lady neighbor not answer the sisters calls immediately?

I think it was his female neighbour and they were going downtown to meet her boyfriend.

it is believed they left Crocker together to head to Cleveland and meet the neighbor together ,,, I believe they were all at the BH together-Im unsure as to how long they knew each other ,, I want to say that its been said that he recently started hanging out with her (Maybe w/in the past year?)

Okay, now I'm a little confused. Who is 'they' leaving Crocker together and what neighbour are they meeting?

Another body has been found in the water,, by Shooters in Cleveland OH ,,,,for everyone that has followed this and spread the word of his disappearance,,, lets pray that this is not Caleb.

I just saw that Jes. I also hope it's not Caleb.

Edit: The story I saw on Fox 8 has been updated to say that police are there searching for a body, but that a body has NOT been found. So, good news, I think.

Another body has been found in the water,, by Shooters in Cleveland OH ,,,,for everyone that has followed this and spread the word of his disappearance,,, lets pray that this is not Caleb.

Is Shooters still open? I thought of the West Bank when I read he was seen on Center St. Bridge. Praying for Caleb and his family. Hope they find him ok.

Supposedly,,, all parties involved have been questioned . I wish i had answers to all of the questions,,, unfortunately,, I know very little

I’m frontline for COVID so I’m distracted for hours at a time and I came off shift hoping Caleb was found. I’m so sorry that he’s not been found. What do you think is going on? What is the consensus of those who know him and love him? I’m so sorry you’re all heavy hearted worrying about him.

I’m frontline for COVID so I’m distracted for hours at a time and I came off shift hoping Caleb was found. I’m so sorry that he’s not been found. What do you think is going on? What is the consensus of those who know him and love him? I’m so sorry you’re all heavy hearted worrying about him.
Thank you so much for caring and being on the frontline. Sheesh,,, I cant even begin to write the thoughts and scenarios ive had go thru my head,,, so many. Ive had a gut feeling that hes in the water- I probably only feel that due to how close he was to the water ,,, that paired with this neighbor having his phone makes me feel loke the neighbor must know something ,,, why would you hold onto someones phone for that long w/o contacting someone the next day saying Caleb didnt come home? I picked that apart and thought maybe the neighbor figured he went home with someone? One of his close friends feels hes deceased (that friend was not any part of the group that went out) My sister husband feels hes still here,,, hes not really processing all of this to well . Once again,,, many thanks for your concerns and being a frontliner,,, I wish i jad more direct answers

Despite earlier reports, no body pulled from Cuyahoga River

It’s also here as well...despite earlier reports no body pulled from River. Like you stated, we can take that as good news!
That entire fox body search confused me,, I was watching it feeling sick to my stomach and it ended so abruptly and went into a doggy kennel something or another ,, and ive been told since that it went from searching for a body- to a body being found- to no body??? A couple hours after that aired I called up the Cleve coast guard station,, I said my friend Caleb Marple has been missing for 9 days and I was wondering if you could tell me if a body was recovered from the Shooters area - he asked who i was and said he couldnt answer me and had to give me the number to the Cleve police-I call them and ask the same thing- the dispatcher says "all i can say is a body hasnt been found yet" okay,,, I just called CPD about and hour n a half ago and ask if a body was found,, the man says a body? I havent heard of one and i would have had one turned up- which i was relieved but at the same time it made me wonder if a body has shown up and for whatever reasons they cant let that info out yet??

That entire fox body search confused me,, I was watching it feeling sick to my stomach and it ended so abruptly and went into a doggy kennel something or another ,, and ive been told since that it went from searching for a body- to a body being found- to no body??? A couple hours after that aired I called up the Cleve coast guard station,, I said my friend Caleb Marple has been missing for 9 days and I was wondering if you could tell me if a body was recovered from the Shooters area - he asked who i was and said he couldnt answer me and had to give me the number to the Cleve police-I call them and ask the same thing- the dispatcher says "all i can say is a body hasnt been found yet" okay,,, I just called CPD about and hour n a half ago and ask if a body was found,, the man says a body? I havent heard of one and i would have had one turned up- which i was relieved but at the same time it made me wonder if a body has shown up and for whatever reasons they cant let that info out yet??

I am so sorry you’re going through this. I know everyone is praying for Caleb to be found, but I’m relieved the story of a body was retracted!

For everyone's information, we have provided Jes W8 with the information on how to become a Verified Insider in Caleb's case.

Hopefully Jes W8 will apply and be approved as a VI. If/when that happens we will announce it on the thread (or it will show under their profile pic). Until Tricia gives approval, we have asked them to refrain from posting further inside information.

Thank you to everyone for being here to discuss Caleb's disappearance. Hopefully this discussion can assist in bringing some resolution to this case.

Im unsure on whether or not Shooters is still open,, Im not at all that familiar with Cleveland. Your prayers are greatly appreciated
I lived in Cleveland until 2008. Shooters had been around forever. Their website shows they are open, just no bands on the weekend.

Bring Caleb Marple Home

MAY 26
There will be another organized search as soon as the direction Caleb went can be established.
The West Bank has been searched without any clues. Additional footage from businesses and residents are requested, particularly the hours between 12am-5pm on May 18. Any help is appreciated.

Bring Caleb Marple Home

It seems that the author of CM’s “find” fb page answered a few questions throughout different posts.

•no, the FBI is not involved at this time.
•yes, the neighbor and her boyfriend went out with him that night.
•when asked is it true there was no Uber where phone was left and if the neighbor had it?...No Uber, but phone was left in the vehicle that dropped them (CM, neighbor, neighbor’s bf) off. Then the next day the phone was dropped off with the neighbor. On Tue, the phone was handed over to CM’s sister & then given to LE.
•when asked if the person who drove vehicle/dropped them off/gave neighbor phone has been identified/shared and questioned?...It is believed that the authorities have questioned the girls that dropped them off.
•video is being requested for the specific time frame (12am-5am) because Caleb was last spotted at Washington & Center at 12:30pm; we lost him from that point forward.

Although I haven’t found updates within the media for a couple days now, the answers provided by CM’s “find” fb page are pretty valuable ones! IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back