OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do feel some sympathy for the girl, I cannot get fully on board with it. It is like the woman who marries a man convicted of armed robbery while he is in prison then acts surprised when he gets out and robs them blind, claiming to be a victim of the man they married.

It would be different if she knew nothing about Jake but that girl would have to have been living in a cave on a deserted island not to have known about Jake's background and the "laser focus" warning and statement asking for anyone having any dealings with them concerning weapons or ammo to come forward, that DeWine put in the media all over the world.

I do not understand her reasoning in marrying him or her parents allowing her to get anywhere near him let alone marry him and follow him back to Ohio. I would not allow a daughter of mine to touch him with a 10 foot pole covered by a condom.

JMO

My take on it ---

No reasoning it's

MANIPULATION 101

You are the problem not us. If you believe we did this then we can't trust you. Look at how nice we are to you yet you don't show loyalty. You are calling us liars. Our pastor knows we could never do that. You need to learn how to trust etc.....

According to her video, if this is really her, they met at church.

The pastor at the Wagner family church Caleb Cinereski said:

"These people wept over dogs, I can’t imagine them taking people’s lives.

"The Wagners are “just a down-to-Earth, good wholesome family."

"It's been hard on Jake Wagner."

"I have been to their home and prayed with them. This is an extremely upset family."

"I think he (Jake) went through a lot of hurt over the whole deal."

"I think they’re trying to move on."

'They are innocent and the police should charge them or leave them alone. "

'They are not charged, not accused and not persons of interest and I don't understand why the police have done this to them. "

"But they are welcome members of the church and we haven't mentioned their situation during services. "

420A48F100000578-4683690-image-a-25_1499813559427.jpg

The Wagner's were spotted going to church on Sunday at Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenai. Caleb Cineresk, the pastor at the Wagner family church, claims the family is innocent and should be left alone.

The Wagner's said to MSM and their attorney:

"We are being harassed by DeWine."

" Let's find the real monsters who did this. "

"Billy and Chris were like brothers."

"Hanna was like a daughter"

"I didn't want that" (full custody)

"The visitation agreement was working out just fine."

"We supplied police with invaluable information to help the investigation."

"We cooperated fully with LE."

"They are trying to make us look guilty."

"We are tired of being harassed by the authorities and publicity seeking politicians - we are scapegoats."

"The real murderers are still out there."

"The public said a year ago it is drug related or Cartel. "

'Why have the authorities not followed up on our leads? LE did not act quick enough with the leads they had. "

"We want justice more than anyone."

Imagine EW having all this pounded into her head, having to listen to this type of MANIPULATION over and over. Now image her own family falling for it. Now imagine her hearing the pastor sticking up for them, a pastor whose church she likely attended with Jake.

Jake was on his best behavior in AK and probably did treat her good at first (MANIPULATION) but it didn't last in OH as apparently his true :eek: colors came out...:confused:

4 named in Pike Co. case spotted in Alaska
Family named in Pike County massacre investigation 'trying to move on,' pastor says

Last edited:
Do we know for sure that Jake married while in Alaska?
No. I think it would be Alaska though because they had more time there.

Alaska =
June 2017 - May 2018

I'm pretty sure May because several articles say they came back in the spring and the lady who runs the Sunoco Gas Station near them said in November 2018 that she had seen them regularly over the past 6 months when they came in to buy gas, sandwiches and cigarettes.

Ohio =
May 2018 - November 2018

I think she filed the police report in August 2018 and dated the time span back to July 2018 so if true, they had 2 months to get married in Ohio, May/June and 11 months for AK.

I never thought there was any question that it was EW on that. I can only imagine how terrified she was of the situation she found herself in. I dare say that meeting people through your church and pastor to then find out they're all being charged with the slaughter of 8 people, including the young mother of a child you've come to love, has got to turn your world upside down.

Just a friendly reminder that the public still doesn't know the identity or nature of the CI listed in discovery documents and referred to in court. There's been a lot of speculation, but its information we still don't have.

My take on it ---

No reasoning it's

MANIPULATION 101

You are the problem not us. If you believe we did this then we can't trust you. Look at how nice we are to you yet you don't show loyalty. You are calling us liars. Our pastor knows we could never do that. You need to learn how to trust etc.....

According to her video, if this is really her, they met at church.

The pastor at the Wagner family church Caleb Cinereski said:

"These people wept over dogs, I can’t imagine them taking people’s lives.

"The Wagners are “just a down-to-Earth, good wholesome family."

"It's been hard on Jake Wagner."

"I have been to their home and prayed with them. This is an extremely upset family."

"I think he (Jake) went through a lot of hurt over the whole deal."

"I think they’re trying to move on."

'They are innocent and the police should charge them or leave them alone. "

'They are not charged, not accused and not persons of interest and I don't understand why the police have done this to them. "

"But they are welcome members of the church and we haven't mentioned their situation during services. "

420A48F100000578-4683690-image-a-25_1499813559427.jpg

The Wagner's were spotted going to church on Sunday at Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenai. Caleb Cineresk, the pastor at the Wagner family church, claims the family is innocent and should be left alone.

The Wagner's said to MSM and their attorney:

"We are being harassed by DeWine."

" Let's find the real monsters who did this. "

"Billy and Chris were like brothers."

"Hanna was like a daughter"

"I didn't want that" (full custody)

"The visitation agreement was working out just fine."

"We supplied police with invaluable information to help the investigation."

"We cooperated fully with LE."

"They are trying to make us look guilty."

"We are tired of being harassed by the authorities and publicity seeking politicians - we are scapegoats."

"The real murderers are still out there."

"The public said a year ago it is drug related or Cartel. "

'Why have the authorities not followed up on our leads? LE did not act quick enough with the leads they had. "

"We want justice more than anyone."

Imagine EW having all this pounded into her head, having to listen to this type of MANIPULATION over and over. Now image her own family falling for it. Now imagine her hearing the pastor sticking up for them, a pastor whose church she likely attended with Jake.

Jake was on his best behavior in AK and probably did treat her good at first (MANIPULATION) but it didn't last in OH as apparently his true :eek: colors came out...:confused:

4 named in Pike Co. case spotted in Alaska
Family named in Pike County massacre investigation 'trying to move on,' pastor says

I have only sympathy for his ex wife. It seems as if those in positions of authority around her were duped by the Ws. So, what chance did she have?

Just a friendly reminder that the public still doesn't know the identity or nature of the CI listed in discovery documents and referred to in court. There's been a lot of speculation, but its information we still don't have.
You're right. For all we know it could be someone working on the FW farm or even a bug placed. I do have my opinion though and it's that it was EW. AJMO

I have only sympathy for his ex wife. It seems as if those in positions of authority around her were duped by the Ws. So, what chance did she have?
Exactly! Especially if her own family got won over by them. These people, the Wagners, are master manipulators. Pretending to be friends with the Rhodens, falsifying documents with your own mom's signature wanting her to lie and sit on house arrest for a year and get a possible prison sentence.

GW4 wants to read the Bible in solitary and wants you to know it. Billy can't mastermind anything with his 7th grade education, all the lies to reporters, lies to investigators, duping their pastor, lawyer, others at church..etc.....

Good Christian wholesome family that shops together at the Kenai Walmart on Friday, plots revenge on Saturday and attends church together Sunday. Innocent family being unfairly targeted and made into scape goats by the inept incompetent BCI.

All of this has links that have been posted many times. But I will add it is
my 2 cents.....

Last edited:

Not knowing many details, it's also possible they played the religion card. Playing the role of being pious "good Christians" can frequently trick others into thinking you're a trustworthy person when you're anything but.

Alaska =
June 2017 - May 2018

I'm pretty sure May because several articles say they came back in the spring and the lady who runs the Sunoco Gas Station near them said in November 2018 that she had seen them regularly over the past 6 months when they came in to buy gas, sandwiches and cigarettes.

Ohio =
May 2018 - November 2018

I think she filed the police report in August 2018 and dated the time span back to July 2018 so if true, they had 2 months to get married in Ohio, May/June and 11 months for AK.
thanks for this time frame. Big assist.

Thanks @Cool Cats . Couldn't open link, but appreciate the answer. The "Jake-marriage" issue concerns me, but I suppose we won't get any answers until the trial.
It is the marriage license application a poster sent me. No link to verify but if it's real then Jake and E likely got married in February 2018. The marriage application was taken out on February 13 and issued February 20th from Juneau Alaska.
Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Health Analytics and Vital Records Section. If you want to know her full Maiden name to look it up you can PM.

Last edited:
Eight counts of murder, four different crime scenes, for each of the four defendants, it will be a long series of trials. It will be interesting to see if the Wagners shoes or license plates or drivers licenses had RFID chips in them! JMO
That is a lot of information if their CLD’s had that tracker on them, JMO

Alaska =
June 2017 - May 2018

Ohio =
May 2018 - November 2018

Does anyone remember what else she sadly shared? That she and Jake lost a baby in March 2018? She was talking about how much she and SW loved each other. This might be on the Rhoden Massacre site, can't remember.

Just saying, this girl has a story to tell, and oh what a story it will be. She miscarried, so she was history with the Wagners. Poor girl fled for her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member