Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri knows exactly where Kyron is. And those sites that I have read that are pro-Terri are full of deliberate, misleading statements and outright lies. They have no interest in correcting their false statements either, and some get very defensive about their untrue statements. I find that very telling....
A person can have an opinion, but facts are facts and that cannot be changed. A blogger can leave out factual information to promote a particular agenda.
I suspect Terri put a lot of that stuff online to manipulate readers and to help
spread her false narrative.
She is no victim. Law enforcement did a thorough job of investigating Kyron's disappearance despite the allegations that they didn't. There are legitimate reasons why Terri became a suspect, and the evidence that led LE in her direction is because of her own actions.
I do not blame Desiree one bit for trying to apply pressure. She wants Kyron, and Terri has the answers. I hope Desiree continues to pressure her until Terri finally decides to tell the truth. I hope Terri never has a moment's peace. I would be relentless just like Desiree if I was in her situation.
Desiree DOES have the moral high ground here. We support her efforts to find her son. Kyron was her child.....she is his voice. Desiree deserves the answers that Terri refuses to give, and Kyron deserves justice.
Moving and beautifully said. Thank you.

Terri knows exactly where Kyron is. And those sites that I have read that are pro-Terri are full of deliberate, misleading statements and outright lies. ...
RSBM
Kyron deserves justice.

A lot of things are stated in this very thread as "fact", but still no LE links to those facts.

And, he sure does.

Where are you Kyron?

Outstanding post.

Terri knows exactly where Kyron is. And those sites that I have read that are pro-Terri are full of deliberate, misleading statements and outright lies. They have no interest in correcting their false statements either, and some get very defensive about their untrue postings. I find that very telling....
A person can have an opinion, but facts are facts and that cannot be changed. A blogger can leave out factual information to promote a particular agenda. I suspect that Terri put a lot of that stuff online to manipulate readers, and to help spread her false narrative.
She is no victim. Law enforcement did a thorough job of investigating Kyron's disappearance despite the allegations that they didn't. There are legitimate reasons why Terri became a suspect, and the evidence that led LE in her direction is because of her own actions.
I do not blame Desiree one bit for trying to apply pressure. She wants Kyron, and Terri has the answers. I hope Desiree continues to pressure her until Terri finally decides to tell the truth. I hope Terri never has a moment's peace. I would be relentless just like Desiree if I was in her situation.
Desiree DOES have the moral high ground here. We support her efforts to find her son. Kyron was her child.....she is his voice. Desiree deserves the answers that Terri refuses to give, and Kyron deserves justice.

Not publicly that I'm aware of (would you come forward in the public domain as it is right now if you were going to say something viewed as "pro" Terri? There's some pretty vapid harassers out there in cyberland of anyone who expresses any inkling of a thought that perhaps it may not have been Terri ). I find it interesting that her lawyer uses the words ""We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true." So, he has either talked to these people himself or it's simple spaghetti flinging. 50/50 odds I guess. Either it's true or it's not. Stuff like this is why I still remain sitting atop the fence.

Vapid harassers or not, witnesses who know, in fact, first-hand facts who can corroborate Terri was not the last to see Kyron would be a huge deal. Wouldn’t her lawyer run, not walk, to LE with this information?

I’m thinking he did just that, the witnesses were interviewed by LE, and their stories turned out to be factless after all.

Otherwise, I think both the lawyer and Terri would be making sure people knew about these new witnesses and their facts.

Most people associated with Kyron’s case want truth and justice, and would gladly work with any new facts that emerge from the investigation.

A lot of things are stated in this very thread as "fact", but still no LE links to those facts.

And, he sure does.

Where are you Kyron?

Until a case goes to trial and there is testimony.....LE never releases many facts. You know this. So all the demanding links by LE is disingenuous. Desiree is a reliable source for FACTS from LE. She even mentioned in one interview that she was ready to start releasing more of what she was told by LE but obviously she has decided against it.

There are still many available interviews by Kaine and Desiree, especially, with good information. Desiree's husband is a well respected detective, and he said publicly in an interview that he thought Terri was guilty based on her lies and her behavior.

Nothing stated here is rumor or conjecture unless we are discussing our theories of exactly how Terri disappeared Kyron.

The new book written about Kyron that was announced last June by Desiree has been released.

Originally to be released under the title name ‘Love You Forever” has been released as ‘BOY MISSING: The Search for Kyron Horman’ by Rebecca Morris.

Available in paperback and Kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08924D29Q/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_api_i_xUZYEbJE979BH

Last edited:
The new book written about Kyron that was announced last June by Desiree has been released.

Originally to be released under the title name ‘Love You Forever” has been released as ‘BOY MISSING: The Search for Kyron Horman’ by Rebecca Morris.

Available in paperback and Kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08924D29Q/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_api_i_xUZYEbJE979BH
I’m reading it now. It’s well-written and there’s a lot of info that I don’t recall hearing before but that could just be my aging brain. It’s very sympathetic to Desiree, which I appreciate.

Kyle Iboshi (KGW-TV)
35 minutes ago

For the past 10 years, I've been following the case of missing Kyron Horman. The second grader was last seen at Skyline School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He has never been found. To help remind the community about this missing child, we've gone though hundreds of hours of old video. I spoke with Kyron's biological parents, Kaine and Desiree. We also found some interesting details in a newly released book about the unsolved case. I hope you will take some time to remember this little boy and share his photo. If you have any information, please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

Kyron Horman | Portland, Oregon | KGW.com | kgw.com
https://youtu.be/2wCy7W386m0?list=PLP1SbsVYy04yzTixYnQtC3WuvSF27l-Ez

Anyone with a sliver of doubt that Terri is responsible for Kyron’s disappearance should read BOY MISSING. Witnesses saw her leaving the school with him that morning and he’s never been seen since. I give Desiree a lot of credit for continuing to keep Kyron’s name and face out there despite the heartbreak, lies and negative press, generated by Terri and her ilk.

Where is Kyron?

Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman’ released

12 hours ago

Desiree Young also hopes the book, “Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman,” will put pressure on law enforcement as well.

“It tells the world we need to do something about this. It’s 10 years. Ten years is a big marker,” Young told KOIN 6 News. “It’s not that we don’t know who did this. This is not a stranger who walked into the school that day and took Kyron. It’s Terri. She was with him, she walked out of the school with him and she took him from our lives.”

Interview with Desiree at link:
‘Boy Missing: The Search for Kyron Horman’ released

Kyle Iboshi (KGW-TV)
35 minutes ago

For the past 10 years, I've been following the case of missing Kyron Horman. The second grader was last seen at Skyline School in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He has never been found. To help remind the community about this missing child, we've gone though hundreds of hours of old video. I spoke with Kyron's biological parents, Kaine and Desiree. We also found some interesting details in a newly released book about the unsolved case. I hope you will take some time to remember this little boy and share his photo. If you have any information, please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

Kyron Horman | Portland, Oregon | KGW.com | kgw.com

Kyle Iboshi (KGW-TV)

Comments are interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics