Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chad has his kids believing in all the cult stuff, then who knows. Maybe the kids think it’s okay for Chad and Lori to cavort while Tammy was still alive.

Since Chad and Lori were married before in other lives and since Tammy has likely appeared from behind the veil to tell Chad his behavior is fine.

All of that should sound perfectly reasonable to their grown children.

Right.
Ugh.

Here
Oh okay I did not know that. Thank you.
Here’s question for @gitana1 and our other lawyers or anyone else who knows. How come the organization that shan’t be named gets to post something saying “cease and desist, don’t talk about us” and apparently it’s all they need to make people shut up. Even if what’s being said is documented fact. Yet victims like the Rzuceks can barely do a thing to stop terrible (and unsubstantiated) speculation about their murdered daughter because that would tromp on the trolls’ freedom of speech? I’m not being bitter. I genuinely want to know.

Thanks in advance!

ALSO if Alex really did say and was surprised by “wow they really threw you under the bus” Alex knowing full well that MG had done nothing questionable or sinister he must have been totally freaking out realizing he in fact had done those things
Maybe not. He was cool as a cucumber after killing Charles.

One thing I'm disappointed in so far with these interviews is the lack of dates given. With so many things happening it would have been nice for Nate to press Melanie on when these things happened. When were the conferences, when were the temple trips, when did Melanie go up to Idaho and visit Lori? We get a vague sense of when certain things happened, but not much in the way of specific dates. Knowing exactly when things took place would help provide clarity. Jmo.

Lori would also receive a stipend because she adopted a special needs child. I’m sure of it.

Yes and yes to both questions....some states go further in giving monetary aid to people who adopt special children or have a special needs child for the life of child. In most states that money spending is tracked very carefully by the state. My friend kept a special check book to show all monies spent and every receipt to show where the money went to for her son. Also surviving children of a deceased parent, get SS benefits paid to the guardian until a certain age....my mom got this for my brother.

Lori has income coming in for both children....where did she spend it? Where are the receipts and proof she spends it on the children? That all leads to where are the children?

Are some people confusing MG with MB/P?

(Not directing this question at anyone in particular here but I get the impression there is still some confusion. Both are blonde and named Melanie/Melani but they are 2 separate people.)

MOO.
We know they are two separate people.

At this point one has to wonder if this is revelation/prophesy or premeditated murder. And let's just add in the $1M life insurance policy.

Near as I can figure, Chad & Lori screwed themselves when they had to give up the $6K in monthly payments for the kids welfare. I wonder if they notified SSI about the missing children or just kept depositing those funds all the while. MOO
I have a difficult time believing that Lolo received $6,000 for two kids. My special needs nephew who is totally dependent for care doesn’t receive $3,000 in SSI.

One thing I'm disappointed in so far with these interviews is the lack of dates given. With so many things happening it would have been nice for Nate to press Melanie on when these things happened. When were the conferences, when were the temple trips, when did Melanie go up to Idaho and visit Lori? We get a vague sense of when certain things happened, but not much in the way of specific dates. Knowing exactly when things took place would help provide clarity. Jmo.
I think the dates of conferences Lori and Chad attended and MG's September visit to Idaho have been in the timeline already.

Part 2: Melanie Gibb describes zombies, JJ's disappearance and the 'fatal attraction' between Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

Part 2 My impression:
GOOD GRIEF! That is basically it.... All this make believe with zombies, portals and multiple probations they call doctrine. I still am not sure what I think about Melanie other than she was in the middle of it from the beginning. Now back to where are the kids? When Melanie starts to chock up and gets a little teary when she talks about the phone calls from Chad and Lori, she knows they are both dead. MOO

Lori described JJ's mannerisms and statements to MG as zombie-like. I found it interesting that JJ became a zombie just one day before MG's visit. That would have been on September 18.

She did say that Lori and Chad killed thousands of zombies at a time using their portal rituals.
Haha...maybe murder charges??

And perhaps that's one of the reasons these people use the "zombie" term - it dehumanizes the person. A person possessed by a devil is still a good person, just possessed, and therefore can be saved and the devil cast out, whereas a "zombie" in pop culture is already dead and beyond saving. So calling someone a "zombie" makes it easier for them to justify and rationalize doing inhumane things to that person. IMO.

Excellent point. I’d add that a zombie is both dead and undead — lived, died, and has been reanimated, and in that reanimation become both unclean (because s/he now belongs to two conflicting categories) and relieved of whatever earlier humanity. Because a zombie exists in this awkward, unclean state, and is by definition inhuman, it can be destroyed without compunction and for the greater good.

You don’t go to jail for killing a zombie. Though you do, and should, for murdering a husband, wife, and children, as these two will hopefully learn,

Are some people confusing MG with MB/P?

(Not directing this question at anyone in particular here but I get the impression there is still some confusion. Both are blonde and named Melanie/Melani but they are 2 separate people.)

MOO.
In case you are thinking I was confusing the two, I was not. My recent comments reflect that I believe the MG interviews are intended to draw out some people (MBP, IP, the one remaining person of the original group of 6, and perhaps some associates of Chad's) to give them one last chance at some level of immunity or reduced responsibility for criminality if they will tell what they know that might in some way serve to help locate the children or their remains and to serve as prosecution witness(es) against the primary actors.

I hope they will do so.

Excellent point. I’d add that a zombie is both dead and undead — lived, died, and has been reanimated, and in that reanimation become both unclean (because s/he now belongs to two conflicting categories) and relieved of whatever earlier humanity. Because a zombie exists in this awkward, unclean state, and is by definition inhuman, it can be destroyed without compunction and for the greater good.

You don’t go to jail for killing a zombie. Though you do, and should, for murdering a husband, wife, and children, as these two will hopefully learn,
What? Disgusting to discuss human beings as being zombies.

JJ would never have received SSI payments, even with Lori being a single mom after CVS death. Based on CV's earnings, he would have received much much more in survivors benefits than for SSI, and you can't receive both. MO(very experienced)O.

I was thinking his SSI would have started even before Charles' death (and then continued afterward.) A waiver program of some sort that qualified him for SSI based on his own income ($0) and his level of disability?

But I'm still not seeing how two children would have generated $6,000 in SS benefits (read; "income" to Lori), even viewing Charles and Joe's earnings generously. Which is why I'm also wondering if there were other types of benefits (that she was spending) to which the children were entitled.

As I'm watching this, I feel like MG should have alerted police or mental health professionals immediately when Lori suggested JJ had become a zombie. She should have intervened on these profoundly disturbed and dangerous people.
This is something that doesn't quite ring true to me. MG knew about all this when she went with Lori to the police back in February 2019 She knew Chad and Lori were having an affair and that Charles was making these accusations then. If she had spoken up, Charles would still be alive and possibly so would JJ, Tylee and Tammy. Instead, she carried on doing podcasts with them and endorsing their crazy beliefs. I hope she tells us what the May 2019 family emergency was that stopped Chad appearing at a conference at that time. I am not happy at all about her role in this. What did she think about the 2nd Oct shooting attempt on BB after Charles' killing in July? Maybe these events are still to be discussed. MOO.

Evidently Zombies is a real thing in certain countries, especially Haiti. I remember that Anthony Head (Actor- Played Giles on Buffy The Vampire Slayer), he was doing a documentary series called True Horror (Discovery Channel), on that series they were in Haiti investigating Zombies. He and his crew got so freaked out, that they stopped the documentary mid-way through and left Haiti as fast as they could.

You'll have to watch it, makes you wonder if there is something to it. However, in the documentary, the local witch doctor was reanimating the dead, or that is what the documentary was leading you to believe.

Of course, that is totally different than someone just turning into a zombie. To become a zombie, you have to be dead first, then reanimated. Of course, Hollywood has changed how zombies work recently, with the Whole Walking Dead, and other zombie films. Come to think about it, that's probably where CD got the idea from. He was probably watching one of these recent Zombie films, and incorporated it into his crazy fringe doctrine.

MOO

We have MG saying Lori went to Temple often and her and Chad went together, so it isn't hearsay. I quoted and linked it in my post above.
And are we talking that they went together, in Mesa or in Rexburg, or both? To our awareness, they weren’t together in AZ often enough to attend together there, although both Melanie and Charles say she went often. So were they attending the Rexburg temple often together? It really feels as tho they have blasphemed inside a holy house. Ick! :p

What? Disgusting to discuss human beings as being zombies.

This is referencing to the original version of what a zombie is. This is historical.

Similar to how historical vampire stories are about the undead monsters that come out at night. Myths and Legends like these have existed for 1000's of years.

CD is definitely creating a whole new monster though.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member