Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Lori hired a babysitter is the day MG arrived, Lori picked her up from the airport. She introduced MG to the babysitter.
And I have just realised that MG was there on Tylee's 17th birthday. This was on the 23rd when SS texted Tylee happy birthday and Tylee supposedly answered TY to her aunt. Hopefully LE will know the location of the phone when that happened.

The day Lori hired a babysitter is the day MG arrived, Lori picked her up from the airport. She introduced MG to the babysitter.
And I have just realised that MG was there on Tylee's 17th birthday. This was on the 23rd when SS texted Tylee happy birthday and Tylee supposedly answered TY to her aunt. Hopefully LE will know the location of the phone when that happened.
If there was a sealing Lori and Chad would have been playing make believe. The Church does not practice polygamy and Chad never would have been sealed to Lori while Tammy was still alive and married to him. Any alleged 'sealing' that would have been done would have been just as authoritative as two little kids playing house together and pretending to be married. Except at the end of the day the kids realize it's all make believe and not real.
Well I don't believe Chad and Lori saw it that way. It sounds like it was done in all seriousness and appears to have given them the arrogance to perform all their other actions. MOO.

I see what your getting at. MG is contacted by police and says JJ is not with her and hasn’t seen JJ for several months but does not reveal the call(s) from Chad and Lori. Several days later, after a conversation with a friend, she decides to tell police about the call(s).

Did it happen this way? I thought it did based on my recollection of the time line. If that’s the case she should of told LE immediately. I know she was probably confused after being duped into this group but if that’s how it happened then yes, she didn’t lie but she didn’t tell the whole truth upon initial contact with police.

Yes. It's pretty simple IMO. If someone calls you and tells you "if police call, don't pick up the phone", and it's not a practical joke but it actually makes your heart sink into your stomach because you've already noted strange things happening, then what a reasonable person would do is pick up the phone and call police! Because what your gut has been telling you is right!

MG was "sucked in", as she says, but it's no excuse IMO.

I'm saying exactly what is written in the probable cause affidavit. MG did not lie when the Gilbert police contacted her on the phone. She said JJ wasn't with her and had not been with her. Police knew immediately that Lori had lied because of MG telling the truth in that phone call. She later (on Dec 6th) contacted the Rexburg police to tell them that Lori and Chad had asked her to lie for them and she declined: https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...04/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-5-781x1024.jpg

I'm not sure, but sounds like some people are saying that the delay between when MG talked to the Gilbert police and the date when she voluntarily contacted the Rexburg police (2 different LE agencies in different states) and gave them more info is somehow suspicious and means she covered for the POI's at first? Is that what you are saying? I guess we will have to agree to disagree if that's what you think, as I don't see any evidence of collusion happening on the part of MG simply because it took her a few days to go to the Rexburg police and volunteer more info about the calls from Lori and Chad.

MOO.

What I'm saying is, MG did not follow her gut instinct several times in the process. When her heart sank into her stomach because she knew something was wrong two days before Thanksgiving, she didn't act on it. And that's very sad.

What I'm saying is, MG did not follow her gut instinct several times in the process. When her heart sank into her stomach because she knew something was wrong two days before Thanksgiving, she didn't act on it. And that's very sad.

I'm not sure at that point it would have made any difference in the investigation. Both children were already gone and Chad and Lori would disappear that night if I'm remembering correctly. LE knew something was wrong at that point, and had known for awhile. Jmo

It doesn't matter one way or the other as far as finding the kids, but I think they're saying "agency" not agents. Free will. I think in their context they're saying someone choosing to exert free will thwarted the death predictions. Which, jmo, is stupid. But it is what it is. It's a catch word for LDS. Jmo. Pointing this out because depending on hearing it in the future, it could be hard to decipher without the right context.

JMO
That is one thing where anyone that was actually listening to Chad and Lori and their spiels should have realized it was a load of crap. A human's "free will" is a valid concept but not in the context they are using it where a mere mortal can stop a supreme being. Because if G (whatever their supreme being in their views is called) wants something to come to pass, then he will make darn sure it happens and no mortal is going to be able to stop it.

For Lori and Chad to use that as an excuse that things did not happen should have woken anyone of them up that they are false prophets.

Part 2 was hard to watch... especially at the end, when MG seems to be empathizing with poor Lori sitting in jail instead of being with the love of her life/lives, Chad... whom MG still loves, by the way. I think she even calls it a tragedy, that Lori can't be with Chad. Did I hear that right?

So bizarre.

Any idea where JJ and Tylee may be now?

Agreed! Not only were Tylee and JJ the children of a sociopathic mother who ultimately did them harm and skipped off to a sandy paradise, they were also seemingly surrounded by adults that don't have their priorities straight.

That was a fascinating interview. Joseph Scott Morgan.

Also, since no one suspected any kind of poisoning when AC's autopsy was done, they did not do any toxicology to that end. And he discussed exhumation and the kinds of fluids that they might be able to test for Tammy.
I think there is zero chance that no one suspected poisoning at AxCs autopsy. It was attended by LE and the FBI. Guarantee they were like "are you suuuuuuure there's no poison in there??"

Yes, these fringe unorthodox beliefs are far more widespread throughout the LDS community (at least here in the Intermountain West) than one might realize. I believe we've only seen the tip of the iceburg. I have family and friends who are into various forms of Energy Healing and I've tried to warn them for years now when I first learned of it through AVOW and Julie Rowe, who is one of Chad's published authors. It is, in my opinion a dangerous road to be traveling down. This multiple mortal probations doctrine is equally false and dangerous, but a more recent addition to these groups. JR has been excommunicated over these beliefs (among other things), and now we are seeing the fruits of Chad and Lori embracing such damnable practices.

I realize this may be a bit of a sidetrack from the case at hand and helping to find Tylee and JJ, but at the same time it has everything to do with this current case. It is the foundation and driving force of what led us to where we are now. And my purpose in bringing it up is to denounce it and hopefully prevent other cases like this from happening. Multiple Mortal Probations, Energy Healing, Wife/Husband Swapping, and all other practices which many in these groups (and there really is no organized group per se) embrace and practice have no place among the saints and followers of Christ. They are the doctrines of devils and deceiving spirits. Never will you hear anything from the leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in support of these evil practices. On the contrary, they have continually warned about looking beyond the mark and extreme beliefs such as these. The gospel of Jesus Christ is simple and pure.

I'm sorry for going off on a tangent, but I do feel really strongly about this and I want more than anything to prevent even more tragedies like this case from happening in the future. But I fear this won't be the last. I really do hope that someone, somewhere, will listen and take heed to Melanie Gibb's warnings and turn away from this rubbish and repent before it's too late for them as well. :(

All MOO.

Edited: formatting issues.
I think you are soooo right.... there are so many of these believers out there.

Be careful of what you ask for... regarding Melanie. I know everything she has said is with LE, so it almost does not even matter what she says.. except for perhaps filling in some of the blanks.-, for inquiring minds.

Someone attached the 1 1/2 hour audio of David Warwick here. I don't remember who, so apologies for not acknowledging. However, this 2016 audio is everything we have heard and seen Chad preaching. Tent Cities, massive earthquakes, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young standing before him. And so mellow, humble and still giving all credit to Jesus Christ.

Either these people really know something........ or we are all duped by the innocent, mellow and humble speaking.

Yea, the bizarre thing is how she seemed to almost condone their relationship?

What surprises me, is that even though divorce is more common in the LDS community, it is not looked on favorably. However, here is Lori talking about full blown adultery, and MG doesn't even seem to be that concerned?

Being LDS my whole life, this would be sending red flags up all over the place. At the very least, MG should have advised her friend to meet with the Bishop (Clergy), if not went and discussed it with him herself. Affairs are grounds for excommunication. For MG to treat this so flippantly is mind-blowing in itself.

She said she briefly met Charles, and he seemed like a nice guy. Yet during the end of this interview, poor Charles is completely ignored, I guess she doesn't even consider that he was murdered. Where's the sympathy for him? JMO

Personally I think LVD and CD deserve to both get exactly what they deserve. If they killed those kids, I vote for the death penalty. Actions have consequences.

I can empathize that they are human, just like the rest of us, but we are all responsible for our choices. It just made me sad that MG seemed to care more about LVD and CD than she did about CV.

MOO

Very interesting perspective, thanks for sharing.

I think you are soooo right.... there are so many of these believers out there.

Be careful of what you ask for... regarding Melanie. I know everything she has said is with LE, so it almost does not even matter what she says.. except for perhaps filling in some of the blanks.-, for inquiring minds.

Someone attached the 1 1/2 hour audio of David Warwick here. I don't remember who, so apologies for not acknowledging. However, this 2016 audio is everything we have heard and seen Chad preaching. Tent Cities, massive earthquakes, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young standing before him. And so mellow, humble and still giving all credit to Jesus Christ.

Either these people really know something........ or we are all duped by the innocent, mellow and humble speaking.

To me, these audio tapes ARE part of Melanie...they are not sleuthing unnecessarily. But all these people in this room listening to these talks are believing all these visions. And they are so dangerous to me... so easy to be sucked in, so easy/

I imagine that knowledge is going to be painful and difficult for MG to have to live with for the rest of her life.

I hope you're right. I hope she feels regret for not acting sooner. Maybe it's just her personality, but she seems very objective and removed from the whole thing in the interview, and so far, only once have I heard her say a situation was difficult to talk about (when she got the call from Chad two days before Thanksgiving).

I think there is zero chance that no one suspected poisoning at AxCs autopsy. It was attended by LE and the FBI. Guarantee they were like "are you suuuuuuure there's no poison in there??"

Yes, that is bizarre. I can't wrap my head around his death actually being natural causes. What are the chances??

so.. has anyone heard about Visine poisoning?
??? as i always say, i learn something new everyday here!

Why wouldn't agreeing to let Kay take JJ back be acceptable? Please explain why taking on all the emotional, spiritual, and legal baggage of murder is preferable to giving in to a grandmother who is begging to take JJ. Giving JJ back to Kay was a very easy way out. No one has ever proffered a theory why she did not take that route.
I will take up the challenge.

The theory I have advanced before is that anyone considered by Chad to be onto him, a reporting party, anyone with the potential to uncover the murderous crimes that enabled him to marry Lori, and the common sense to see what he is doing, is a zombie. Kay was on Chad's list of zombies. One argument would be that Kay would not be around to have JJ.

But even if Kay was not to be killed, Chad's thought processes may have looked like this :-

Kay pursues investigation into Charles' murder -> Lori is charged -> Tammy's murder/children's disappearances come to light -> Chad is at risk.

Police rule Charles was shot in self-defense -> Lori gives JJ to Kay -> JJ has a sister Tylee and a brother Colby -> Kay attempts to locate Tylee and Colby for JJ -> Tylee is missing and Lori is married to Chad -> police investigate -> Chad is at risk.

Brandon eventually discovers through his oldest children with MP that Lori is married to Chad soon after Charles' death, and Tylee and JJ are missing -> Chad is at risk. Attempt on BB's life fails -> Chad and Lori's advice to MP is drop the child custody case -> kids stay with BB and don't take information back to BB.

IP's notes: "Why encourage her [MBP] not to fight for her kids? Her ex-husband now has temporary sole custody as a result."

Chad's email:

"3's are fluid and can change sides. 4.1 and above rarely switch sides"

BB/MBP's children - "4 kids - Both boys are 3L, Older girl 3L, Younger girl 4.1L."

MOO

links to notes and email
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

It was the 24th that SS texted Tylee and Tylee supposedly answered, not the 23rd.

See Post #1352 on May 8, 2020 from @Tortoise on Media, Maps, and Timeline thread for transcript of the interview with Janis and Summer.

SBM:

When’s the last time you communicated with Tylee?

SS: August, before they moved was the last time I saw her. And then I texted with her a couple of times but the last time I texted with her was September 24th on her birthday, and she responded and said ‘thank you Summy, love you, happy birthday to you too’.

And that date is significant because the FBI said she has not been seen since the beginning of September. Do you believe that that was Tylee who was texting you back?

SS: I don’t really have any way to know. Um, I like to believe that it is, um, but I, I really don’t have any way to know, it could be either way, but as far as I know it was her. Um, I don’t have any reason to think otherwise.

And the baby sitter was not used after the 19th. JJ was then last seen on 22Sept at school.

JJ was last seen at school on 23rd.

Tylee's birthday was the 24th.

With this quote alone, can you imagine Means saying she was brainwashed and was acting under Chads influence? What would be the legal repercussions of this in court? I know Idaho doesn’t have an insanity plea but would Lori be held accountable for her actions?
I am not sure about the law criteria in the USA but in the UK the insanity law is far more involved than people realise and there’s a lot of much finer detail that is needed and criteria satisfied before such a plea is acceptable if that makes sense ?

Im curious if they have the numbers of those phones can their digital data, like texts be recovered by police. It sounded like MG had those numbers at one time.
Yes they can however some cell phone companies will tell you that the data is only held for 28 days because their mainframe cannot store any longer due to the sheer amount of data that would need to be stored otherwise. This is to put off requests by LE because retrieval is a long laborious and costly task.

BBM. People aren't objects that you can stash somewhere and forget about them until you need them again (maybe never). She told MG on September 18 that the day prior JJ had become a zombie and she proceeded to describe his behavior and statements that would confirm the assessment. Do you really think that her reaction (as if she would do anything without Chad's authorization) was to hide him away? Why? Did she find someone really quickly (he disappeared within a week) who would be willing to take care of him indefinitely and without pay? When was she going to reunite with him? Why would she take a zombie back? It makes zero sense. Chad and Lori told his parents that Lori had no minor children and others that Tylee was dead. She was never going to produce the children. There was no motive for hiding them.

ETA: After re-reading the bolded part I see that you think it's possible that Lori didn't tell Chad about killing the kids. Well, it was Chad who wanted them gone in the first place. No reason for not telling him.

BBM

Forgive me.. this is something I didn't know. Where did we learn this?

Also.... "why would she take a zombie back?" <---- Best statement of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998