GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

"A college student wanted in connection with two killings in Connecticut was taken into custody when he walked out of a wooded area and surrendered peacefully in Maryland after six days on the run, police said Thursday. Authorities from several law enforcement agencies had converged at a truck stop just outside Hagerstown on Wednesday night and were discussing their next moves when Peter Manfredonia approached them, said Hagerstown police Lt. Rebecca Fetchu." Connecticut Murder Suspect Peter Manfredonia Walked Out Of Wooded Area, Surrendered Peacefully In Maryland, Police Say

What made him walk out of the woods?

also WHO paid the $1,000 mo. for the apt. rent?
and he lived there alone according to his landlord.
Also if his FB is still up, which it was last night,
go back and compare the photos and pics he posted from high school and compare them to more recent college years.
To me, it looked like his high school years show
a happy, confident, active in sports, getting lots of attention from football, prom pics w/ nice young girl, etc. Now fast forward to college years and things slowed down socially.
Was he used to getting lots of accolades and attention? Money was no problem. He went skiing (not a cheap activity), skydiving, horseback riding, was an
exchange student to China, etc.
So was it that in high school he was a "Big Man
on Campus" ? Big fish in a small pond?
And he goes off to college and he's just an average Joe. Nothing special with all the other
sharp kids there.?? For an attention seeker, this could be a huge letdown.
Plus he was due to graduate in 2019 but didn't.
Was he slouching? Too much partying? Not
smart enough? What happened here?

He was in the hard to get into Honors program at UOCNN. Though I read somewhere that he was only in the program for 1 year. If he had remained in the program he would have already graduated. My guess is that his mental illness precluded completion and the disorganization was a lot to handle.

Peter Manfredonia, UConn student wanted in two killings, to waive extradition and is expected back in Connecticut Thursday after multi-state manhunt
rbbm
''A lawyer for Manfredonia’s family, Michael Dolan of Hamden, said Manfredonia gave up without incident. Dolan said he talked to Manfredonia Wednesday night.

“He said that he was tired and scared,” Dolan said.

Dolan said he advised Manfredonia to waive extradition so he could go back home to Connecticut. He will likely be arraigned Friday in Connecticut.

Dolan said he expects Manfredonia to return to Connecticut Thursday with the state police detectives who went to Maryland to search for him.''

''Investigators used a combination of social media, technology and “good, old-fashioned police work” to catch up with Manfredonia, said Trooper Christine Jeltema of the Connecticut State Police.''

''She released few new details about the investigation at a press conference late Wednesday but insisted more information would be available at another briefing Thursday afternoon. That news conference is scheduled for 2 p.m. at state police headquarters in Middletown.''

Article posted today. It appears to be in the form of a tabloid so I do not know how reliable. yc.news -
CONNECTICUT KILLER PETER MANFREDONIA SQUATTING? HOME VANDALIZED BY NY BORDER: ‘YOU BETTER RUN’

“It is believed that there were two individuals in a vacant property nearby the Connecticut-New York border,” a source close to the massive multi-state manhunt told Your Content.

“Through the window in one of the living spaces there’s a big red – both in upper and lower case lettering with underlining that reads: You Better Run,'” the source says.

"A college student wanted in connection with two killings in Connecticut was taken into custody when he walked out of a wooded area and surrendered peacefully in Maryland after six days on the run, police said Thursday. Authorities from several law enforcement agencies had converged at a truck stop just outside Hagerstown on Wednesday night and were discussing their next moves when Peter Manfredonia approached them, said Hagerstown police Lt. Rebecca Fetchu." Connecticut Murder Suspect Peter Manfredonia Walked Out Of Wooded Area, Surrendered Peacefully In Maryland, Police Say

What made him walk out of the woods?
Sounds like he saw the police and had had enough of running. He took advantage of their being there and he walked out and surrendered. Of course, they could have been closing in as well, since they were close to his location. All JMO

I wish I could remember where I read it, but maybe someone else saw it: That the girlfriend of NE, the guy that Peter M shot & killed, is an ex-girlfriend of PM’s. The girl he also kidnapped.

Is she the girl whose family lives on the cul de sac that Ted Demers lived on?

If so, it seems the 2 guys that were killed by PM, were trying to stop him and/or got in his way.

However, if he WAS out to harm the neighbor (girl) of Ted’s with the sword/machete... and if the girlfriend of Nick’s is the same girl, I wonder why she wasn’t harmed during the time he had kidnapped her.

Could be he had plans to harm her, but she escaped prior to. ???? Was he a jilted boyfriend out for revenge???

MOO as I think out loud!

Article posted today. It appears to be in the form of a tabloid so I do not know how reliable. yc.news -
CONNECTICUT KILLER PETER MANFREDONIA SQUATTING? HOME VANDALIZED BY NY BORDER: ‘YOU BETTER RUN’

“It is believed that there were two individuals in a vacant property nearby the Connecticut-New York border,” a source close to the massive multi-state manhunt told Your Content.

“Through the window in one of the living spaces there’s a big red – both in upper and lower case lettering with underlining that reads: You Better Run,'” the source says.
The house he vandalized was in Greenwich, CT on the CT-NY border. He would’ve still had the girl he kidnapped at that time.

So who is this #1 witness in cooperation w/ LE who is providing info on some "actionable"
happening? And what's this mean?
Read the last paragraph in this article.
And what happened July 2019 to send PM on
this deadly decline?
https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/peter-manfredonia-uconn-senior-wrote-chilling-messages-in-dorm/

Right? That really is odd wording. I can’t tell if it’s just the Post’s reporting or if these odd statements are really being given. Upthread, I saw the quote clipped below and I had to go google ‘cohobate’.

What is LE trying to say in a cryptic way?

“During the questioning, authorities received very valuable information that was not available to them before and have now been able to cohobate which will yet come to be proven in a court of law.

My understanding is that there were two young women. First, the young woman in the neighborhood where he murdered his first victim. She had been having issues with him recently. Second, the young woman he abducted and abandoned in her car later.

#1 witness could be either woman or friends that he had been communicating with online or via phone as he quarantined. He may have communicated that he was going to do something (similar to Lanza) or was acting odder and odder to people who interacted with him. I am sure every inch of his apartment and his devices have been analyzed with a number of people already having chatted with LEO.

Oh my gosh. That's right.

Question. I seem to get double posts. I guess I am a bit rusty. Years ago we were able to delete our message if done within a certain amount of time. I don't see any way to delete. Is there a way?

I will alert my post but I wonder if YC.NEWS is or should be an approved MSM site.

YC.news (owner Nikolaos Hatziefstathiou)has been accused of forging an email and is currently represented by Norm Pattis.
“It’s one of these things where because the case came up during the course of the campaign, we just thought it best to have the attorney general step in and prosecute,” Stollsteimer said. “It’s nothing bigger than that.”

"Hatziefstathiou’s attorney, Norm Pattis, said news of the referral was a relief
“We’re happy that a more detached and neutral entity will handle this case, which shouldn’t have been brought in the first place,” said Pattis, a criminal defense attorney based in New Haven, Conn. “And if it isn’t dropped, we will try it.”
Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County

From a previous article:
But his attorney, A. Charles Peruto Jr., argued Thursday that the email mentioned in the YC News story was a legitimate document supplied to Hatziefstathiou, an “exuberant young guy” trying to “make a living with sensationalism.”

“The defense is, we don’t have to check out the source,” Peruto said. “If the source furnishes this thing, even if the source is poor, it’s not our obligation to check it out. Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County

Right? That really is odd wording. I can’t tell if it’s just the Post’s reporting or if these odd statements are really being given. Upthread, I saw the quote clipped below and I had to go google ‘cohobate’.

What is LE trying to say in a cryptic way?

“During the questioning, authorities received very valuable information that was not available to them before and have now been able to cohobate which will yet come to be proven in a court of law.
I too had to look up cohobate.
A strange word to use in that sentence.
MOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COHOBATE:
1. Wiktionary
(Verb)
To treat a material with a boiling liquid and repeatedly return the distillate.

2. Webster Dictionary
(verb)
To repeat the distillation of, pouring the liquor back upon the matter remaining in the vessel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back