Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true my 40 year male friend got diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He was average weight, 30 days later right before he died I could barely recognize him. He was emaciated, looked like he aged 30 years and looked like a skeleton. We can’t just assume how Suzanne looked without recent photos. Different cancers and treatments affect people differently. Another good friend of mine has breast cancer all her hair fell out she’s bald and she wears baseball hats with a fake ponytail. I think the bike was staged there is no evidence she went on a bike ride or not. No one saw her riding a bike nor the last time she was on a bike.

Of course, cancer can rapidly change appearance. And other times, it doesn’t.

I’m simple not assuming that her appearance changed. If her well-meaning family put out those photos, they may represent her accurately.

Since he was described as quiet and standoffish, maybe he prefers to stay away from media or large gatherings.

No-one has organized a vigil, so it may have something to do with social distancing.
Yeah I agree, not a good time for vigils. They did hold one in Oak Park for the couple, two lawyers who were killed recently. But everyone was masked and they closed the street and people were standing apart from each other.

I’m confused. Why is SM being fashioned as a fragile being barely making it? (IMO)
I don't know, I've read people describe her as very friendly, happy, trusting, and the kind of person who likes to help others. I've not seen anyone describe her as fragile. I would consider her a survivor, since she recently got the "all clear."

She was described as an avid mountain biker, and usually went on bike rides on Sundays before church. I'm not sure who said that, it may have been someone from her church. Parsons, maybe? We don't know how often she went or how long the rides were. They live close to the trail so it's possible she rode regularly for exercise.

I got the impression that she enjoys nature and being outside, since she also likes hiking.

Imo

Just a note to follow up on my earlier wild speculation...Landscape companies, just as other building sub contractors may be made up of long term employees, but also periodically hire extra workers as needed...

the goal is always to find honest, conscientious workers. Moo, they tend to be a somewhat flexible work force, and still in my experience, newly hired workers are monitored until they prove their trustworthiness...there always seemed to be temporary workers.

I have always known that LE was pursuing all the angles on this case, including known sexual offenders in the area...

Not seeing any evidence that this info relates to SM, but IMO, any area where these persons may have interacted needs to be investigated...

It is entirely possible SM occasionally visited BM’s job sites, and the planning may have begun well in advance of Mother’s Day... JMO

I am also sensing that covid may have actually
factored in...building may also be one area minimally impacted...opportunity to get around unnoticed...JMO

Not sure if my speculations improve SM’s chances, but it does offer an alternative...
We noted in Gannon’s case that Letecia’s eyes were cold and dead. So I blew up BM’s px as much as possible. JMO, I saw a lot of pain in his eyes, and despair...He seemed a little less arrogant.

Last edited:
The quote from someone in Indiana who said he was in control or ..... ?
I think I get the impression from pictures, as much as what’s written, and of course the video plea. It reminds me of people I know and have known ... I see and feel his control, strength, confidence... but there’s a cockiness... arrogance that is there imo.

I realized we were not living in a world where those were commonplace anymore when it was kindly pointed out which made me feel very foolish for asking about one.
Well, I was wondering the other day why there had not been any vigils but didn't consider the social distancing until just now. They could always wear masks, I suppose.

The distancing rules are not stopping the people in Mineappolis, who are protesting over the murder of George Floyd.

Well, I was wondering the other day why there had not been any vigils but didn't consider the social distancing until just now. They could always wear masks, I suppose.

The distancing rules are not stopping the people in Mineappolis, who are protesting over the murder of George Floyd.

Absolute chaos. I'm watching it right now. The cops have abandoned the 3rd precinct and the mob are burning it down!

Sorry off topic.

Why are so many comments very interested in the colour of her bike? Anyone?

When I first saw the BM video ... thought just for a SEC, that maybe she was abducted. I thought maybe BM and LE were working together ... in secret behind the scenes. I thought maybe the person/s responsible for this told him not to go to LE....if you do we will harm her but now, as time goes on ...I don't think that is what happened.

just my moopinion

Garage/Equipment Space at IND Home?
@Heliopops :) Thanks for the link to Zillow of IND home.

Per ^, appears property would accommodate family motor vehicles plus several other pieces of equipment.
"Year Built: 2004"
"Parking: Attached Garage, Detached Garage, 5 spaces, 1424 sqft garage."
"Exterior Amenities: Barn Storage, Barn Horse." bbm jmo
-------------------------------------------------------------
O/T I've never seen caribou antlers (elk?) mounted over a bathtub before. In pix 19 and 20, looks like they are sheds, like mule deer shed antlers (not shot) I found on our property a few yrs ago. Pic 30 shows a single antler in a different bathroom, holding roll of TP.

Back to three options:
1) They know it's him and don't have enough to convict and/or find body
2) A Super-Villain (of whatever age and/or gender) has her hidden and tied to a bomb
3) UFO (or whatever Flat Earth theory you like)

I was curious to see their previous home in Indiana, and it also seems quite remote. It’s on 13 acres.

There is a photo of the two of them on the bedroom wall.
It really hit me - seeing their old home with their things in it... made me feel like I knew them in a way.
This is all so tragic.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/26040-Cal-Carson-Rd-Arcadia-IN-46030/138946377_zpid/

I love that house and property. I like it better than Colorado property. It’s so pretty and much brighter inside. They took over $250K loss. What does 3,783 estimated refinance payment mean? Just curious.

The tragedy of Suzanne being missing and likely deceased is magnified by what she went through in her successful fights for survival in beating cancer. Many of us have first hand experience of our own fight, or one of our loved one's fight, and we know what hell on earth she went through to live. She was a warrior.

I am trying not be so shocked anymore by so called "normal" people who are capable of perpetrating heinous crimes that embody the epitome of evilness. But in a case like this, and others, like Laci Peterson who was 8 months pregnant, there is a special place in hell awaiting the people who are responsible for snuffing out their lives. Whomever is responsible in Suzanne's case, I hope for swift justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd