Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

Well, it’s weird that it was the old man with the truck taking down all the posters... the bf and him must be pretty connected or something.. heartbreaking.
Hoping for justice and answers soon!

I read this yesterday after a suggestion on the What Case Burns Your Heiney thread.

I think BG is a bad, bad apple, but to me, he seems more like on his way to being a major meth head, not a major criminal. I think they were in that area for drug purposes and the situation went pear shaped in some way. All of the business with the stolen truck, the crashed truck, showing up at someone's house and asking to use the phone but not call the cops all points to drugs, to me. And given what her mom has said, esp Allyson telling her he was trying to get better or be better, leads to think he was the one who was on a drug quest.

The actions of his parents after reinforces my thoughts on that.

I do think it's entirely possible he was wasted out of his mind and he may really not know exactly what happened. That does not, however, preclude him from being the reason Allyson is missing. Those scratches on his face sure look like fingernail marks.

As an aficionado of a designer shoe or boot, trust me, you ain't going hiking in your CK boots even if they are the combat style ones. Although it has been pretty much determined they were never hiking anyway, right?

MOO

I read this yesterday after a suggestion on the What Case Burns Your Heiney thread.

I think BG is a bad, bad apple, but to me, he seems more like on his way to being a major meth head, not a major criminal. I think they were in that area for drug purposes and the situation went pear shaped in some way. All of the business with the stolen truck, the crashed truck, showing up at someone's house and asking to use the phone but not call the cops all points to drugs, to me. And given what her mom has said, esp Allyson telling her he was trying to get better or be better, leads to think he was the one who was on a drug quest.

The actions of his parents after reinforces my thoughts on that.

I do think it's entirely possible he was wasted out of his mind and he may really not know exactly what happened. That does not, however, preclude him from being the reason Allyson is missing. Those scratches on his face sure look like fingernail marks.

As an aficionado of a designer shoe or boot, trust me, you ain't going hiking in your CK boots even if they are the combat style ones. Although it has been pretty much determined they were never hiking anyway, right?

MOO
Makes a lot of sense...all of it! I have to agree with ya. I believe drugs played a huge role in the events that unfolded that day whether purposeful or accidental. MOO

Family doubles reward for information leading to Allyson Watterson

They've doubled the reward money for information leading to her. It's now $10,000. The extra $5,000 came from family, friends and community members.

Roughly two months ago, Washington County Sheriff's Office said some of Allyson's belongings had been found on a property off Pumpkin Ridge Road. Misty told KATU that included Allyson's backpack and ID card.

Misty is continuing to appeal to property owners along pumpkin ridge road to let her search them.

Family doubles reward for information leading to Allyson Watterson

They've doubled the reward money for information leading to her. It's now $10,000. The extra $5,000 came from family, friends and community members.

Roughly two months ago, Washington County Sheriff's Office said some of Allyson's belongings had been found on a property off Pumpkin Ridge Road. Misty told KATU that included Allyson's backpack and ID card.

Misty is continuing to appeal to property owners along pumpkin ridge road to let her search them.

Hopefully the reward money now being doubled will encourage any info to come forth if anybody knows anything.

I hope property owners will allow Misty & others to search any property that hasn’t been searched yet! I personally would not have a problem with them searching any of my property if it were me. I’d actually encourage it; I’d want to help out however and want to know whether there was anything related on my property. But I’m sure people have their reasons.
Of course, this is merely MOO.

OK I've listened to the part about Allyson and taken some notes.
This is part two of Gray's interviews with Misty, the first summary is here.

Gray's map shown in video:
View attachment 234682

Updated Google map

Allyson's tipline: 503 846-2700
bringallysonhome.org includes Misty's timeline

Misty begins by talking about trauma affecting her memory and keeping her from going back to work at Great Clips where she got the call Allyson was missing.

The latest property searched is owned by four different people. She is not able to share exact search locations due to the investigation.

New Details:

The friend they were at (that Ben stays with) is initial CS. Gray names him at 11:00 of the video. His house is actually at the other end of a path through the woods westbound from where Ben was supposedly found sleeping in a truck. When Gray asks about this house, Misty says he doesn't live there anymore and goes into a brief sidetrack about meeting his ex girlfriend CB and how sweet she is. IMO Misty feels a bit insecure about how she may be viewed for being seen with or being friendly with this girl for whatever reason. CB was at the party on the 20th.
View attachment 234691

The coat that was found was Ben's coat. Allyson was reported to be wearing it. (This further confirms Allyson was separated from her bag, coat and shoes somehow. ) While it appeared to be straddling the fence like you'd use it to cushion getting over, there was an opening not far down the fence so it makes no sense why it was hung there.

The eyewitness description of Allyson:
46:20 The woman last saw them when they used her phone to call Ben's grandmother "stated that Allyson seemed scared and in shock. She said her whole side of her face was muddy. She said it looked as if she may have jumped out of a car ad just kind of fell on her side. She said they were acting...they were kind of hiding behind a truck by her house, like they were standing behind it like they didn't want people from the road to see them. And then she said she heard a truck racing back and forth after they had left."

JMO I think the person going back and forth could have been the grandmother, whom we know went up and down the road.

New sighting of Ben reported at 5:30am on Jackson School Road on Dec 23

View attachment 234683

According to Misty, the witness described him as soaking wet, shaved head, acting strange and carrying a bunch of clothes with no shoes. No explanation given for why this witness didn't stop to help him and waited so long to come forward. (witness contacted Allyson's aunt, not LE). He would have had to walk north to where he found the truck to sleep in, placing him there around 7am-8am or later. Look at the map to see how convoluted it would be to walk.

Gray then brings up a possible sighting north of here on Linnea Dr noted below as "driving the morning of the 22nd"
View attachment 234700

Misty's response to this is confusing:
"Linnea...I..I..I didn't hear about that."
Gray "A searcher said maybe they were spotted over there and that actually - "
Misty "- Interesting, because we were just over there searching. We actually did - I know what you're talking about - I dunno that was said, that's the first time I've heard that, but we actually last week went and did some properties that line up to the ah...Garland's property. So we went through almost all those woods. We haven't had permission for a part of it and I'm still waiting on permission...but we did most of the whole thing. I know what you're talking about but I..it's interesting that someone said that."

Just a refresher, Ben's parent are way south and just west of Hillsboro. Is there anyone that can find out who owns the Linnea Dr properties just to confirm if any of them are possibly related to Ben? I am not sure Misty understood Gray.

Misty on the sighting at 7am on 22nd at Fire station: (note this is told to her by someone else)
I was told they showed up at the fire station on 25th in Hillsboro and told them - asked to use the phone. He called his mom. They said they were robbed at knifepoint. The firemen said 'well you do want us to call the police?' Ben's like 'No!' - they call his mom, she said 'ok I'll come get you' but the fire station guys are like 'something's not right here' so they call the police. Police hows up exactly when MG (Ben's mom) shows up and they're trying to talk to them (Ben and Allyson) and Allyson's like 'no we're fine everything is ok'

She goes on to say they have body cam footage with Allyson looking fine that she has seen. They did not ask Ben who he was or run them/he told them he didn't want to talk to them (Ben should have been arrested here on his open warrant)
They got in MG's car and left, she drops them off at the WinCo parking lot where LE believe the truck was stolen from.
The last text from Allyson to her mom is sent about an hour later.

There is no witness account(other than Ben's) of what happened between MG stating she dropped them off here, to when Sally sees Allyson more than 24 hours later, excepting the truck caught on CCTV (no way of knowing if Allyson was in it)

Misty's take:
Her theory is they were running from someone and that is why they needed to steal the truck and that they were actually robbed at knifepoint.
Misty holds on to the belief that Allyson is being held against her will and "absolutely believes she is alive" though there is no evidence of that. She believes this because they haven't found Allyson's body.

They've hired a PI. She did not say who.

IMO I'd like more reporting on what LE is doing to find Allyson.
As it is now, if there are not trained searchers and cadaver dogs on these searches, it isn't good for Allyson to think the searches have been thorough enough. If Allyson did not get to shelter within 30-60 mins of leaving Sally's, she would have already been hypothermic.

If they were running from something real, the following has to be explained:
  • They were clearly not afraid for themselves or running from anyone after the fire station, or why have mom drop them off at a Grocery store parking lot only 3 miles away? Ben's dad's house is only about 3 miles in the other direction as well and Allyson's house is right down the street from the WinCo.
  • In over 24 hours, they don't leave the area.
  • They had the truck but did not escape.
  • The route from where they left the truck to Sally's is about half a mile through the woods over to Pumpkin Ridge Rd.
  • Ben had no problem going home in the morning or going back to the area with dad for 5 hours the next day.
They had ample opportunity to get to safety.
Hello! VERY new to the technical side of things as I don't usually get past past the point of my own curiosity on things like this, but this is a fairly local case to me so I am much more intrigued than usual. Actually sad to say I've lived nearby in a major city my entire life and never heard of North Plains except for Kyrons case?

ANYWAYS my point....I don't usually youtube or do podcasts but I can't believe nobody is talking about what a HUGE clue the new sighting is in every other group. I have seen no mention until your summary of Grays (I watched as well) .... Is it possible they took the truck from Winco to that location on Sunday morning? It is right near the sighting of the red pickup was caught on Survelance.... I had a small epiphany this morning after seeing this. I spent yet another entire day yesterday searching google earth, comment threads, news articles, friends lists... ect (litterally lost the entire day not that I had anything to do) Nothing seems to make any sense I feel like I've ran every possible scenario when trying to decipher fact and fiction here. There's a "why" to everyone scenario that doesn't play out right. I'm going to drive myself insane with this so I guess It's time to face some anxiety and start communication with some strangers because my friends do not understand my obsession.
SO MY EPIPHANY
I think the person that lives there (that delayed reported seeing B at 5isham Monday bald and carrying clothes) either lives by somebody that B was visiting that morning/is the person that he was visiting and waited to report it because it either wasn't really significant (they didnt know him and are used to methheads wandering near there) OR was indirectly in on it and didnt report it until the reward was offered in hopes to collect once the trail was nowhere near them.
from everything I can gather... please remember some of this is all obviously rumors but piecing things together it seems to me ....
Saturday evening they leave CS house for some drug related endeavor to either go get more or make a few deals something goes wrong at one of the houses by the fire station... they actually do get robbed because why else would b let A take him to a fire station. SO then get dropped of at winco because it's nearish to As but they know they can't go home and are trying to figure out what to so steal the truck and drive it out to whoever s house near Jackson Quarry rd. These ppl are probably connected to the drug dealers where stuff went wrong last night and something happens that continues the night before. They run to his Gmas on Collins (because they were on the way back to CS but they couldnt lose them in time to take the turn to pumpkin ridge) and ditch the truck (my guess here is these grandparents are rich and dont get along with their meth head son) so they couldn't use her place to hide and try to make it back to CS house
My guess is A intended to go back to CS on Saturday night and maybe left her backpack which is why she Wouldn't have just gone home at winco. They walk the lower way from Gmas to Sallys and start walking to the confluence but into the forest to CS house to escape the ppl that were chasing them from The house where he was reported that Monday. Now maybe she gets the backpack and nobody is at CS house to help them or they kick them out maybe get in a fight with him because of whatever happened and he doesn't want to be involved.... and they wander through the goedens property the last place he scent was picked up.... they split up, he leaves her like he says because shes probably fed up.. He goes one way (maybe back towards whoevers house that tip is from which maybe was the option they would have been seen more and she just wanted to end this maddness) A heads either back to the gmas where the truck is for help or back to sallys but runs into the field on shiply to hide because the people chasing them find her. She gets taken, backpack gets left (maybe she was too tired to carry and left it by the well cuz she thought she would remember it location later) either way She is taken... B is then unnaccounted for until roughly this 5 am tip he was probably picked up and roughed up and shaved by whatever druggies were chasing them and he aqquires her clothes somehow (or they are confused for something else by whoever reported it maybe whatever boots were found in the grocery bag?) but he really is still unsure what happened to her...So then he is spotted at this 5 am house described as shaved and carrying clothes probably looking for help. Person refuses to help because they don't wanna get further involved so he starts heading back to CS house in the dark on foot disoriented and only makes it to Ralphs before passing out... B really didn't know what happened and was looking for her. Then assuming everything after that point is relatively true for the story....
We need to find the connection between whoever B and CS knows near the Jackson rd, and whatever drug house they were probably at right before whatever happened to cause them to go to the firestation to begin with ....

In all my searching (internet stalking) yesterday I uncovered plenty of unsavory folk out that way but one in particular was only a few clicks worth of ppl away. There is a fellow arrested by the name of SC or "creeper" He was arrested prior to this happening but I think he might have people out in the way of North plains though I am not sure of that at all. But this was an international ring and a big bust in Oregon... my guess is they didnt actually get the whole ring and either B or CS deal with someone connected to that ring. It stretched international and transferring money to Mexico so if she was grabbed by these people.... trafficking or kidnapping for a debt could be a real life theory (which i'd written off at first)

I hope that made sense and I hope you could follow all my crazy ramble! I could not sleep last night as this is all I've been doing the last few days. (I have been following since the day she went missing) I hope I didn't break any rules to your group, I normally don't participate in talking to strangers but I just can't shake this case... Do my ideas make sense to anyone? Perhaps something clicked with your pieces that I don't have?

PLEASE DONT TAKE ANYTHING I MAY HAVE SAID as a fact to this case I'm sure you all do your own research and are much more talented than I i just wanted to be clear this is just what I can piece together from everything I've seen not what is fact. Well I guess if we knew the facts we would find her...

CLICK HERE AND JOIN US LIVE TONIGHT (Wed May 27th) AT 10:00 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE
"Aphrodite Jones has been the face of Investigation Discovery network for many years. She is the creator and host of True Crime with Aphrodite Jones, which takes viewers on incredible murder investigations, which leaves questions in the minds of the audiences until the final act." Check out more about Ms. Jones along with the many best selling true crime books she authored at her website Aphrodite Jones

10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10:00 PM EASTERN MISTY WATTERSON, ALLYSON WATTERSON'S MOTHER JOINS US ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE.

I read the news article and seen the twitter picture. I haven't gone through 34 pages and don't think I want to yet. I didn't listen to her mother last night because I missed most. I might add more to my thoughts after I listen to her.

This is my opinon I'm sorry to Mindy, I'm trying to help no disrespect. Your daughter looks like a free spirit, trying to find the upside of things, trying to figure out life and it's beauty, connecting with Earth. I think she used substances to get out of this realm and visit others. Does not look like a chump, stands her ground and fights for what she believes. Not afraid to slap the hell out of someone or defend herself. Would of been nice to meet her. I'm sorry this has happened in your lives.

To me there are substance abuse issues with AWand B. Shes the free spirit/rescuer, he looks lazy and the IDGAF way of life, not a good mix. I think they did go on a hike and they got into it and it turned physical. I think she got tired of saving him and wanted better for herself. I'll bet there was a newly forming relationship she was interested in. Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him. After crimes, criminals sometimes sleep, I can imagine passing out in the truck as he fled the scene. IMO an area of focus for evidence search, that truck, property and the trail leading to it from the hike.

Who is this person, he felt comfortable enough to sleep in his truck? Then to get care from and a ride home? How far is this person's home in relation to where AW lives? How far is this hiking spot from where she lives? How far is this hiking spot from where the truck person lives?

He tells his father he F'd up, got into a fight with her etc, his father helps him with the body and evidence. Have the police searched his fathers property or friends of his fathers? For new additions like sheds, gardens or ponds?

B's in custody on unrelated charges? Look to his father to be getting rid of evidence and his fathers brother/sister (the uncle/aunt), including, B's best friend doing it too. They would be helping getting rid of small pieces of evidence. However, the big ones remain out of sight while in sight, just gotta dig deeper.

(snipped)
“Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him.”

Is it possible for LE to examine scratches to determine if they were caused by human fingernails or by something else?

I don’t believe they were “hiking” in the usual sense of the word. I think they were fleeing / eluding people who were intending to harm them. In spite of this belief, I still think it’s possible that Ben killed Allyson during the course of an argument that turned violent. I really hope Ben’s father and the man who owns the truck that Ben slept in (same man who later took down her missing posters, I believe) are being thoroughly investigated. MOO.

(snipped)
“Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him.”

Is it possible for LE to examine scratches to determine if they were caused by human fingernails or by something else?

I don’t believe they were “hiking” in the usual sense of the word. I think they were fleeing / eluding people who were intending to harm them. In spite of this belief, I still think it’s possible that Ben killed Allyson during the course of an argument that turned violent. I really hope Ben’s father and the man who owns the truck that Ben slept in (same man who later took down her missing posters, I believe) are being thoroughly investigated. MOO.
B's mom's actions are also shady AF. Unfortunately everything we know so far keps pointing back in one direction. JMO.

I am so sorry Misty that you have been put thru this and hope that you being on air with us last night will help get some answers for you and your family and justice for Allyson, I will keep you in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back