Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you point me to where I can find more info on her. I know I read something like that, just don't remember where.
I'm not sure what 'more info' means but I can point you to IP's document which states as follows:

"Al and Zulema had stayed in Las Vegas and were "preparing earthquakes" at the time I spoke with the police."

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Initial discovery disclosure records that his meeting with police was on 5th Dec 2019.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Initial Discovery Disclosure.pdf

AC and ZP were married in Las Vegas on 29th Nov 2019.

Now, I don't want to start a rumor here, because I may be misremembering, so I won't name names, but does anyone else remember something being said on the first Dateline, about someone who claimed to be able to change the weather?

Absolute DITTO!

TRITTO
to
@nursejen My mind just doesn't hold on to those concerns about Melanie when I'm imagining how painful and difficult it will be for Kay and Larry to live with missing JJ and Charles for the rest of their lives. How painful and difficult for JJ; for Tylee; for Charles and for Tammy to endure what we know they must have endured. JMO

Last edited:
I meant to reply to this post earlier..
We have been posting a lot about how Melanie could have been deceived and made some questionable choices and displayed poor character.. But something is seriously wrong here.
This sentence from the transcript:
".. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."
So towards the end of 2018, Lori told Melanie that she and Chad would be married by the end of the following year. And no one would notice or question the sketchy way it came about. And obviously lori told her that both CV and TD would have to die in order for this to happen. And she chose not to go to the police or anyone else, but instead took Lori's side during the January purse incident? I am just.. I guess I just don't understand how Melanie is a functioning adult. This is way beyond being non-judgmental or open minded. They were openly discussing murder, months before it happened. Moo.

Definitely. I was in such a daze after Part 2, because it was very clear, that as a best friend, she had been heavily involved with, and accepted those plans. Was she truly surprised that JJ was not with Kay, or was she suddenly afraid because she was pulled in to be accountable to the police?

I'm not sure what 'more info' means but I can point you to IP's document which states as follows:

"Al and Zulema had stayed in Las Vegas and were "preparing earthquakes" at the time I spoke with the police."

Initial discovery disclosure records that his meeting with police was on 5th Dec 2019.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Initial Discovery Disclosure.pdf

Now, I don't want to start a rumor here, because I may be misremembering, so I won't name names, but does anyone else remember something being said on the first Dateline, about someone who claimed to be able to change the weather?

Lori told her friend April (in Hawaii) that ZP could change the elements (weather). April did relate that on Dateline. Jmo

@Knox I can't rewatch the Dateline but I have found this in the threads discussing it when it aired -

"What I caught was that she had power "with the elements.""

posted by ReadySet here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

and another reference to Zulema's "magical powers" in this post by Rush4087 : ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

and another post by utahobserver stating "Lori knew ZP (Alex’s new bride) as early as January 2019. She told Lori’s Hawaii Friend that she was amazing and could control the elements" here ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Last edited:
I meant to reply to this post earlier..
We have been posting a lot about how Melanie could have been deceived and made some questionable choices and displayed poor character.. But something is seriously wrong here.
This sentence from the transcript:
".. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."
So towards the end of 2018, Lori told Melanie that she and Chad would be married by the end of the following year. And no one would notice or question the sketchy way it came about. And obviously lori told her that both CV and TD would have to die in order for this to happen. And she chose not to go to the police or anyone else, but instead took Lori's side during the January purse incident? I am just.. I guess I just don't understand how Melanie is a functioning adult. This is way beyond being non-judgmental or open minded. They were openly discussing murder, months before it happened. Moo.

I find it strange that if (according to MG words in Part1) they all got connected in October 2018, and this is exactly 1 year before LV and CD marriage, there was already info out there about earthquake, future marriage of LV and CD, "nobody will notice" etc. Somehow unbelievable, that all this would be discussed right after getting acquainted to each other. This also would show that at that time there was more or less plan existing. Just speculating MOO

Even having left the LDS church over 20 ago, I still remember the song that was based on this scripture:
In the Book of Mormon, in 2 Nephi 28, we read: “For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have” (2 Nephi 28:30, emphasis added).
‘Line upon Line, Precept upon Precept’ (2 Nephi 28:30)
Im pretty sure these self-appointed false prophets, authors, speakers, organizers who prey upon people's desire to feel "special" and "included" frequently use this to justify their new revelations, to make others question their belief systems, and otherwise bully anyone who questions them. So within that framework, MG was (and still is) susceptible to falling for doctrine taught outside of mainstream LDS teachings. Moo.

Re BBM

JMO
That is a very good point.

I have been wondering what makes people like Chad and his group target LDS worshipers.

That is a good possibility and also the fact that even the founder himself of Mormonism was supposed to have been given special "gifts" to be able to translate from the golden plates he found.

So when the founder himself Joseph Smith had special "gifts", then its not too big of a stretch to think others may have been given special gifts to be able to prophesize.

That helps to understand why people like Chad would target the LDS community to try to get followers.

Last edited:
Lori told her friend April (in Hawaii) that ZP could change the elements (weather). April did relate that on Dateline. Jmo

@Knox I can't rewatch the Dateline but I have found this in the threads discussing it when it aired -

"What I caught was that she had power "with the elements.""

posted by ReadySet here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

and another reference to Zulema's "magical powers" in this post by Rush4087 : ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

and another post by utahobserver stating "Lori knew ZP (Alex’s new bride) as early as January 2019. She told Lori’s Hawaii Friend that she was amazing and could control the elements" here ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

ZP could? Hmmmm. She had power with them? Hmmmm.

Is malachite an element on the periodic table? Sometimes, I think words are nearly literal?

You all know.... sociopaths put into their lies a little bit of truth in what they are saying which can be misinterpreted.

I am curious if there is any evidence that AC was declared dark or a zombie before he died.

Also because of the behavior of LV, AC and TR on the body cam footage, I still believe some else shot CV. They were all too casual and physically calm to have witnessed the violence of his death. I don't believe they can act that well. So that makes me wonder that someone else had a hand in any other deaths. MG mentions other followers. She may be calling them out to not just to stop believing but to come forward with info.

RSBM... because of the behavior of LV, AC and TR on the body cam footage, I still believe some else shot CV. They were all too casual and physically calm to have witnessed the violence of his death. I don't believe they can act that well. So that makes me wonder that someone else had a hand in any other deaths. MG mentions other followers. She may be calling them out to not just to stop believing but to come forward with info.

So you don't believe that they were in the house when he was shot that morning. Or do you believe he was shot earlier and the others weren't in the home and then returned to the home after someone else shot CV.

I am not following this at all... and can you help with your logical potential scenario to support saying that they didn't witness (earwitness/eyewitness) the violence of his death as if they were in the home, I can't fathom how they didn't at least earwitness. . (which to me means they weren't in the home)

This is all just getting too weird for me.

Everyone discussing this cult and their beliefs. It’s satanic.

To me it is black and white. Lori and Chad murdered those around them so they could be married and fulfill their sexual fantasies and dreams. It’s neither right nor safe to even be near this cult.

I hate everything about who they are, what they did and the people they hurt.

I especially abhor anyone defending them, as in MG.

ZP could? Hmmmm. She had power with them? Hmmmm.

Is malachite an element on the periodic table? Sometimes, I think words are nearly literal?

You all know.... sociopaths put into their lies a little bit of truth in what they are saying which can be misinterpreted.
I was also delving into all the possible definitions of element. Many ways to go. But had not thought of malachite as an element in the periodic table.

“The distinctive bright-green hydrous CARBONATE MINERAL malachite is a common but minor ore of copper. ... The chemical element copper is a reddish metal at the head of group IB in the periodic table. Its symbol is Cu; atomic number, 29; and atomic weight, 63.546.”

Mineral Info, Malachite

<RSBM>
I think she is in limbo just starting to doubt her beliefs in Chad and his teachings. She seemed to say his revelation about the multiple probations is true but God didn't want everyone to know so Chad did a bad thing sharing that revelation and it lead to people "having to die". (GRRR!)
I look at MG as a cult survivor and it can take many years to regain your psychological wellbeing after extricating yourself from a cult. I think it speaks to her strength really that she said no at the point of lying for Lori about JJ. I can't stand the way she focused on Lori's suffering, (she can't look pretty in jail) and not much on the suffering of Charles, Tammy, JJ and Tylee and those that truly love them. But I think I accept that she is still extricating herself from this indoctrination and her world is still spinning.
<RSBM>

<modsnip>

It very much sounds like MG has started a journey out of this belief system - whether she decides that all of these visions were "false" and returns to mainstream LDS beliefs or whether she decides it was "true" but CD was a false prophet remains to be seen. In either case, she will start to understand more and more how she was used and will have to make peace with herself.

It is very hard to understand as an observer how she isn't saying things (that most of us would have felt if this was simply a friend who betrayed us) "I wish I asked about JJ and Tylee when I was there - maybe they would have been found by now". I think she still has a lot of unpacking to do (if she chooses) about why she ignored so very many red flags. I think she chose words like "passed away" as she may still believe that their deaths were correctly foretold as opposed to seeing (what we all see) that if they are deceased, it was because they were murdered. I also don't think she knows how the children's deaths came about, but I suspect (MOO) that LVD told her what she repeated in the interview "they are no longer on this planet".

In any case, she did make the right decision to help LE and that's all any of us can ask of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on campus there a few times. But I wouldn't go there thinking I couldn't run into anyone I know. And if I was having an affair, I'd be doubly convinced I was going to run into someone who knew one of us. :eek:

I ran into someone I knew in Tokyo....10 million people, in another country, and we wound up in the same spot. Really, anyone can run into someone they know anywhere. It just seems foolish for him to think otherwise -- unless he wanted to be caught or didn't mind getting caught.
Thinking like a normal person does not apply with those two. Im convinced they are both crazy.

I find it strange that if (according to MG words in Part1) they all got connected in October 2018, and this is exactly 1 year before LV and CD marriage, there was already info out there about earthquake, future marriage of LV and CD, "nobody will notice" etc. Somehow unbelievable, that all this would be discussed right after getting acquainted to each other. This also would show that at that time there was more or less plan existing. Just speculating MOO
There were so many missed opportunities to stop the deaths from happening. You know that someone is going to get killed sooner rather than later, yet you do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam