NC - Jodi Blanton, 49, arrested for three decades old bank robberies, Cleveland County, May 2020

Proud Country Gal

Not all who wander are lost...
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Deputies have arrested a woman accused of calling in bomb threats and robbing banks more than a decade ago.

Jodi Blanton, 49, of Hillock Lane in Kings Mountain, is accused of phoning in multiple bomb threats to public buildings as a way to distract law enforcement so she could rob banks in Cleveland County. She was arrested Wednesday evening after the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office’s Cold Case Unit investigators say they pieced together the 15-year-old unsolved case.

Woman charged with three bank robberies

Wow. That’s crazy. Did you know her in 2005?

Weird they opened this cold case. Wonder why. Seems like there’d be more serious ones to investigate (not condoning bank robbery).
Yes I knew her in 2005.... She is the aunt to my God Children. They are reviewing ALL the "Cold Cases" we have because they are not that many because this town isn't very big.

Yes I knew her in 2005.... She is the aunt to my God Children. They are reviewing ALL the "Cold Cases" we have because they are not that many because this town isn't very big.

did you ever suspect her of this or any other crime?
or think she was hiding something??
also, did she suddenly have a lot of money or new possessions that people noticed?

and was she a hairdresser?

did you ever suspect her of this or any other crime?
or think she was hiding something??
also, did she suddenly have a lot of money or new possessions that people noticed?

and was she a hairdresser?

She wasn't my favorite person but didn't think she would rob banks for the money. Jodi always drove nice cars but it's a small country town and figured she worked herself a good deal with the salesman....
And she opened a gym in 2010 and just thought that she got a good business loan. Well guess I need to stop thinking the good about all people.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back