Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the details in your post which backup your viewpoint. The picture would not be complete without a sexual component, so I agree with your suspicions.

Is the document at JL's link available in it's entirety, not just the page shown?
When the page opens at the link arrows at either side take you to the next or previous pages in the attachment.

Are we allowed to show Annie Cushing's words. ? I thought we had some "special OK" since she is family, but I honestly do not remember the specifics on what we are allowed to show here.
thanks in advance for the help!!!

I was exploring the rules of the tent cities on some older websites. They are required to be LDS lifestyle and have a ham radio and several other things. If they are using ham radio, anyone can hear them right? Just checking on how someone could be part of the events but not on a cell record.
Possibly using the CB's like people used years ago. Of course, they are probably all updated ones now, if they even still make them.
You know, the old " 10-4 Good Buddy, Over and Out"

We know the FBI was involved to some degree with the autopsy, right? In this particular time, we would think that any autopsy with respiratory and cardiovascular issues would include blood tests for Covid. At first, I was thinking ahhhh, in Arizona, unlikely. But when reminded that he was in Vegas...well, one would think he obviously should have had a covid test... I sure wish we knew.

This is an excellent article. It is absolutely building this theory of this Covid, is much more significantly a cardiovascular disease than respiratory. This case has been building over the past two months, and this easy to understand article is proving this case.

I don't know if they would be testing in December. A neighbor of ours clearly had it in early December, hospitalized, ventilator, the whole bit (they survived). Listed as "unknown pathogen." People really didn't start getting suspicious until late February and early March.

I don't know if they would be testing in December. A neighbor of ours clearly had it in early December, hospitalized, ventilator, the whole bit (they survived). Listed as "unknown pathogen." People really didn't start getting suspicious until late February and early March.

true...but the report didn't come out until May...they had months to go back and retest for it. I don't they throw all body fluids away. well, i don't think so... ha

Lots of people are ham radio operators. Jmo

It's illegal unless the person is licensed. And, in the past, the FCC has actually monitored and enforced (don't know about right now).

There are about 750,000 licensed ham radio operators in the US (it's not the same thing as a C.B. radio). Over 100,000 of those are in California, but licensing has been on the rise in many states. The test is not super-tough but it does take some study for sure.

It's illegal unless the person is licensed. And, in the past, the FCC has actually monitored and enforced (don't know about right now).

There are about 750,000 licensed ham radio operators in the US (it's not the same thing as a C.B. radio). Over 100,000 of those are in California, but licensing has been on the rise in many states. The test is not super-tough but it does take some study for sure.
And we learned many threads back that there are indeed licensed operators in Chad's circle. I'm sure if relevant, it is being considered. Moo.

Does it still include morse code? My entire family used to be ham radio operators. Lots of studying for that test.

Hey Everyone,

Join us at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight on Websleuths YouTube LIVE as we continue with part two of our discussion of Zombies, Portals, some guy name Ned Snyder and more. Nate Eaton from the East Idaho News sat down with Melanie Gibb a close friend of Lori Vallow. We discuss this revealing interview tonight.
CLICK HERE AND JOIN US LIVE @10:00 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE
Tricia
PS. Please do not think I am making fun of this case. It is tragic. Two children are still missing. I am being a bit sarcastic at the ridicules nature of Lori and Chad and their egos and beliefs that have hurt so many innocent people.

I finally got caught up on the threads and the MG videos. There's not much left to say that hasn't already been said.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that when police were looking for JJ, and Chad and Lori asked MG to cover for them, Chad was very nervous and not himself but Lori was totally fine and normal (upbeat even) according to MG. If he's the mastermind and the one in control, which is what MG seems to be selling, yet he was panicking at that point, I'd think Lori would be discombobulated. But no, instead she comes up with the brilliant idea of asking MG to take pics of random kids.

I finally got caught up on the threads and the MG videos. There's not much left to say that hasn't already been said.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that when police were looking for JJ, and Chad and Lori asked MG to cover for them, Chad was very nervous and not himself but Lori was totally fine and normal (upbeat even) according to MG. If he's the mastermind and the one in control, which is what MG seems to be selling, yet he was panicking at that point, I'd think Lori would be discombobulated. But no, instead she comes up with the brilliant idea of asking MG to take pics of random kids.
Good point. Maybe one knew more than the other? One thinks he is in a safe house and the other knows otherwise? It definitively is odd.

To be fair, Melanie believed this was an inevitable death (as we all have), but they just happened to know the timeframe ahead of time through revelation. She did not think (one could argue naively) they were plotting and orchestrating these deaths. So, they weren't "discussing murder", they were talking about the future where "calamities" would occur.

I recently listened to a class given by one of these speakers. It was held in an LDS Church building classroom. I presume by the acoustics and other things, probably the RS room or something of similar (Medium) size. At least 5-10 different voices were heard asking questions, gathering up their things, etc. and I assume others who did not speak. One woman asked when she could arrange for the speaker to be in St George, UT. She said she had "at least 30 people" who would like to hear him speak and several others chimed in with assent.

They openly spoke about portals, becoming translated beings, and FEMA setting up essentially Satan's deceptive version of white tent cities, which meant they were essentially concentration camps.

I was appalled. This is apparently much more prevalent than many members of the LDS community realize, and I do think it's possibly entirely in the ID/UT/AZ corridor (which i don't live in, which is why I think this shocked me so much? I've had zero exposure to this before this case). Disturbing enough that I am reaching out to my UT family members to sound the alarm--make sure they and their children are aware and prepared to think critically about these things and proactively quash. MOO

ETA: this was not on par with the conferences we've heard about. This was a (I think Sunday) evening meeting of hyper-local folks.
Where can I listen to this?

Heh heh heh. Surely it’s not just the two of us for whom that phrase evokes that image...? ;)
One of the names for a toilet in the UK is WC which stands for Water Closet, so I always think of that when someone says closet.
Tylee putting her hand over Lori in the police interview told me all I needed to know...Lori was going on and on and Tylee put her hand down and Lori stopped her jibber jabber. It was a tell tale sign. I think Lori relied on Tylee more than a normal mom (my mom) would.
Welcome to WS. That is an astute observation. Jibber jabber is a good description.
Are we allowed to show Annie Cushing's words. ? I thought we had some "special OK" since she is family, but I honestly do not remember the specifics on what we are allowed to show here.
thanks in advance for the help!!!
Yes. Her blog is allowed on here.

I wonder ... the last Dateline special had a clip of Tylee jokingly calling JJ her son (are you taking a video of my son). I got the impression she wasn't a wall flower and very protective of him, but I may be way off base.
i dont think your way off at all knox.

Tylee appears very precocious to me. a beautiful smart girl who had an abnoxious conceited mother.
she didnt let lori walk all over her. and imo sadly this is at the heart of why she doesnt exist anymore.

we all seen the exchange between mother and daughter on the police cam immediately after charles was shot DEAD.

whaaaaaaaaaaat???o_O

she irritated lori with reality checking ALL THE TIME.

poor girl.:(

moo

After letting these interviews soak in I’m just angry. I’m sorry if this isn’t popular but while I appreciate her coming forward I get the feeling it’s self preservation. I don’t understand her tears for Lolo and Chad but nary an emotion for the kids. Calling Chad a “good guy” and “visionary” at this date is so wrong. Waiting a week to inform LE about the calls from Chad and Lolo was wrong. I’m sorry folks but I don’t like this lady. She was neck deep in this mess. Podcasts, books, speaking engagements, all of it. She never alerted anyone when the entire mess was unfolding with suspicious activity all around her. I don’t care if she was brainwashed or not, normal people don’t act like she did. Only now she comes forward because it serves her a purpose.

Where are the kids!
100%!!
cold hearted nutter comes to mind.

hmmmm the common thread with these people it seems.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member