Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #9

That's the downside. You could doll her up like Marilyn Monroe but it isn't going to deter her nefarious and scheming mind from rearing its ugly head. Ex: The infamous C**k b*****r incident. I'm quite surprised that she hasn't gotten herself into more mischief to be honest. It was almost a daily occurence during the relationship with Travis.

The warden made it clear early on who's in charge.

Seeing the killer’s new mug shot reminds me of the fact she will never get out of prison and we’ll see her age before our eyes. Makes me think of Susan Smith’s mugshots over the years or the Manson girls’ mugshots. So young when they were convicted and you look at them now and see the way prison hardens up their look over the years of eating crappy food, not enough sunshine, never getting a complete night’s rest, and having to stay mentally alert all the time in case someone decides to attack you.
I do see the beginning of those changes in the killer. Pasty skin, bad complexion, the severe way her hair is pulled back - knowing she has no wiggle room with the policy about mugshots and that all her hair needs to be pulled back with ears showing.
What a miserable existence.

I noticed on Twitter that they are asking for more money ( $7500) to pay for her extracurricular activities. Appears that the ******** didn't rake it in as they expected.

Extracurricular activities? As in 'Destroy everyone who dared to make her frown'...that activity? :mad: She makes me want to retch.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Sorry I missed the anniversary of T's untimely death, I hope he's resting in peace and his family is finding some kind of solace.

I am relatively speechless, not only that she has destroyed yet another career but that JM consented to this. Maybe to save his sanity from the constant barrage of attacks but still, I am deeply saddened (if not outraged) by this.

There is the comfort that she is, and will always be, caged like the animal she has proven herself to be, but apparently steel bars cannot prevent her from still damaging the lives of those who dared to disagree with her.

What a sorrowful day.

I knew when I saw there was a new post that it would be bad news. She is utterly devoid of a conscience. The only saving grace is that this will never be released. She will grow old and even more haggard and eventually die behind bars. I hope she lives a very long miserable lonely life!

BREAKING: #JodiArias prosecutors Juan Martinez has been disbarred. Martinez consented to being disbarred. "This constitutes a final disposition of all pending proceedings.

View attachment 255938
https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1284243711950376960

:mad:

I wasn't aware that this also happened earlier this week:

PHOENIX (AP) — The Arizona Supreme Court has reinstated sexual harassment allegations in an ethics case against a former prosecutor best known for winning a conviction in the Jodi Arias murder case.

The ruling Monday reversed an earlier decision by a disciplinary judge who threw out claims that then-prosecutor Juan Martinez made sexually inappropriate comments to female law clerks at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

Harassment claims reinstated in ex-prosecutor’s ethics case

Fortunately this should have no bearing on her appeal situation. The disbarment is related to the harassment complaints within MCOA.

Kiefer weighs in on this point...
-----
@michaelbkiefer·29m

Jodi Arias is preparing for Post Conviction Relief, the next step after appeal. Whether you think she is innocent or guilty of murder 1, what does it say about due process if both her defense attorney and her prosecutor have been disbarred over their actions in that trial?
---

I do wonder how JSS will proceed given the current situation though.

I wasn't aware that this also happened earlier this week:

PHOENIX (AP) — The Arizona Supreme Court has reinstated sexual harassment allegations in an ethics case against a former prosecutor best known for winning a conviction in the Jodi Arias murder case.

The ruling Monday reversed an earlier decision by a disciplinary judge who threw out claims that then-prosecutor Juan Martinez made sexually inappropriate comments to female law clerks at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

Harassment claims reinstated in ex-prosecutor’s ethics case

I hadn't seen that, I guess it helps make sense of his consent to disbarment, even if I don't buy the charges.

GeeVee I absolutely agree with you. This is disgusting. Everyone that killer touches goes to crap.
I do not condone his behavior. At all.
Thank heavens all his abhorrent behavior with the blogger occurred AFTER the guilt phase or the killer could have possibly asked for and received a retrial. That won’t happen now.
I feel somewhat sorry for Juan but not really.....these complaints went on for years and were ignored by Bill Montgomery.

So, this, what has happened to JM is because of his behavior in a few situations, but nothing to do with his prosecution of the murderer? The disbarment of JM will have no effect on the murderer. The murderer will never get out of prison.

Funny aside. My newsfeed just caught up to me about Juan's disbarment. So I come to WS to see the chat, learn about a new Arias prison photo, and go to ADOC site inmate search and my fingers, with no help from my brain, type in 281129 like it was yesterday. I need to evict that woman from my RAM or start charging rent.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back