Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case #2

otherthe step brother but the father of the step brother. If my assumptions are correct then George Jr. is not even the step brother of Jimmy Burke.

The mother of George is not the same mother as Jimmy Burke. If George Sr is not the father of Jimmy then it follows George and Jimmy are not biologically related.

I have been told by several sources that both Jimmy and George Jr have said Jimmy The Gent have often said Jimmy /the Gent is their uncle.

Jimmy's mother is FRANCIS Burke, maiden name LoC.......

No need to put anyone else's name into this.

Missed you, Hawk.
My mind is blown.

NOW consider this: Jimmy The Gent was 10 years older than Burke's reported father George.
George would be about 78. Jimmy Gent would be 88 if he was alive.

The Gent's birth name was Conway.
His mother was supposedly a prostitute.

The Gent bounced from foster home to foster home,

Finally seems to have been picked up by a loving family called Burke. So loving he adopts the name as Burke as his own.

Let's skip over to when Chief Jimmy is born.
His mother names him JAMES CHARLES BURKE.

The father is reported to be GEORGE.

Mother Burke appears to be mindful of the tradition of naming their children after loved relatives, or after the father.
Mother Burke's father was named CHARLES L........O.
Mama doesn't name her first born after the reported father, but may have named him after the real father James Burke The Gent.

George goes his own way and eventually marries. He has a child with that woman. And that child, a male is named GEORGE. This GEORGE, if you believe is George sr. 2nd male born is named after him while his so called 1st born is named JAMES.

In the first place we don;t know if it is HM or WH. I know who I would like it to be, but it would be irresponsible for me to post it on this Board.

In the first place we don;t know if it is HM or WH. I know who I would like it to be, but it would be irresponsible for me to post it on this Board.

Got it .. just wondering. Thank you do you know if they ever released a full photo of the belt or the size of the belt? I have searched but found nothing. Everything has been so vague.

Oh wow..that is interesting I had no idea.
He was not only screwing around with her ge had her and her child living with him. He provided her with a pager and her husband found it and traced it back to Burke. The pager was traced back to a JANE Burke at Burke's home in Smithtown. He was very upset when that was revealed in a court proceeding. Same gal moved to Rhode Island and remarried. She thought so much of her Little Jimmy she wrote a letter to Judge Wexler asking for mercy for Jimmy.

Check out T.CARLTON Spalon/Nesconset. That is where Jim's gal-friend with the initials of HM worked. Try to find the stories as to why one of the most popular hair salons suddenly closed its doors without warning. People got arrested for trafficking little boys. Isn't it amazing how Little Jimmy seems to be in the middle of everything dirty?

Check out T.CARLTON Spalon/Nesconset. That is where Jim's gal-friend with the initials of HM worked. Try to find the stories as to why one of the most popular hair salons suddenly closed its doors without warning. People got arrested for trafficking little boys. Isn't it amazing how Little Jimmy seems to be in the middle of everything dirty?

I can’t believe this man got away with this for so long and is not in prison still.. omg. I will look everything up. Boy, this is levels and levels of plastered and caked on dirt here. Wow

Burke was called as a witness in HM??? divorce case. He was represented ( no one was suing him) by Spota's former law partner. When asked by plaintiff's lawyer if he was ever engaged with prostitutes other than in the line of duty, he answered NO !
At that time the IAB report where it was substantiated he was very much involved with Lowrita

I can’t believe this man got away with this for so long and is not in prison still.. omg. I will look everything up. Boy, this is levels and levels of plastered and caked on dirt here. Wow

Check out Netflix documentary: Jeffrey Epstein: The Filthy Rich. What you had in Suffolk was a mini- Epstein kind of thing. No difference.

TOO MANY people in high places involved and I believe it has its roots in Babylon. Check out The Killing Season - Episode 8. I was interviewed about 3/4's into the tape. I believe I hit the nail on the head with my edited interview. I believe many of you will agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back