Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is "no doubt" that people are withholding information about the mysterious disappearance of William Tyrrell, the Coroners Court has heard.
It will conclude in October "subject to further evidence becoming available," counsel assisting the coroner Gerard Craddock, SC, said on Monday morning
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...disappearance-court-told-20200601-p54ybw.html

I wonder how long it takes for the Coroner to produce her findings, should the inquest conclude.

Looking at some previous findings, it seems it could take two months, three months, five months .......

Coronial findings

I wonder how long it takes for the Coroner to produce her findings, should the inquest conclude.

Looking at some previous findings, it seems it could take two months, three months, five months .......

Coronial findings
Well going off the speed things have moved at so far, I wont hold my breath, there just seems no urgency whatsoever to solve the case.
I’m thinking years not months now.

October might be the earliest time when:

(a) a court room is free for several days in a row;
(b) every legal person (coroner, solicitor, barrister) is not already booked up for other jobs;
(c) all the necessary witnesses are able to get to the court (will it be in Taree?)

I don't know how these things are organised, but I'm guessing it's probably quite hard to find a time that works for everybody. The October dates might be the earliest they could find.

EZoBhzeVcAEaaOb

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Gary Jubelin arrives at court for his first appearance in his appeal against his conviction and sentence. He was found guilty in April of illegally recording conversations with Paul Savage while he was a POI in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

@10NewsFirst
#WheresWilliam

William Tyrrell witnesses urged to come forward before inquest resumes in October

The William Tyrrell inquest will resume later this year, with the NSW Coroners Court hearing potential witnesses are withholding information about the three-year-old's 2014 disappearance.
Deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame today revealed the inquest would resume in Sydney from October 6 with four days of hearings.
The inquest is examining how William vanished from his foster grandparents' home at Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast in September 2014.

The inquiry was adjourned in March because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Several witnesses are still to give evidence and investigators are examining fresh leads.

William Tyrrell witnesses urged to come forward before inquest resumes
They must know who they are do you think ?? fancy with holding info on a case for a missing 3 yr old :(

More paedophiles arrested in Kendall...

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children

"Two men have been accused of abusing and exploiting Australian children as part of an online network of predators who shared videos of their horrific crimes.

Federal and NSW police arrested the men at Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast yesterday, only streets away from where William Tyrrell was last seen in 2014.

Both men are aged in their 20s and face child exploitation and child harm charges. There is no alleged link to the William Tyrrell case..."

More...

‘We are coming for you’: AFP’s message to sex offenders

Australian Federal Police bust huge child sex abuse ring
One of Australia’s biggest domestic child abuse networks has been uncovered, with nine men charged over the abuse of children aged 4-7 years.

An Australian Federal Police-led investigation has smashed open a domestic online network of alleged child sex offenders, who are accused of abusing and exploiting Australian children and recording the horrific crimes to share with others.

Nine men across three states – New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia – have been charged and at least 14 children have been saved from further harm, as a result of the national police investigation into individuals allegedly producing and sharing child abuse material.

“We suspect this is the biggest domestic child exploitation network uncovered in recent times,” AFP Police Assistant Commissioner for the Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation (ACCCE), Lesa Gale, told reporters today.

More paedophiles arrested in Kendall...

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children

"Two men have been accused of abusing and exploiting Australian children as part of an online network of predators who shared videos of their horrific crimes.

Federal and NSW police arrested the men at Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast yesterday, only streets away from where William Tyrrell was last seen in 2014.

Both men are aged in their 20s and face child exploitation and child harm charges. There is no alleged link to the William Tyrrell case..."

Im
Watching the pressure, when asked about WT, she umm and ahh a lot when answering. I have a feeling it is related :( imo

I don't think it is counted out.

BBM
The men are alleged to have violently raped at least eight boys aged between four and seven.
A NSW Police spokesman said the child sex ring arrests are not related to William Tyrell's disappearance at this stage.

Ms Gale said the cases were not linked, however, she was unable to say if the men were in the town of 1,000 people when William went missing.
Two men arrested following bust of alleged national child sex ring

BBM
The men are alleged to have violently raped at least eight boys aged between four and seven.
A NSW Police spokesman said the child sex ring arrests are not related to William Tyrell's disappearance at this stage.

Ms Gale said the cases were not linked, however, she was unable to say if the men were in the town of 1,000 people when William went missing.
Poor kids poor William.
Nothing more sickening

:(:(

BBM

The victims were boys. I so hope this isn’t related to William :( IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members