Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
He talked about her in an internet chatroom. I wonder which one?

Breakthrough in hunt for Madeleine McCann as German suspect identified
This is what I just picked up on too - I feel they strongly suspect he’s confessed to someone what he done.. Maybe an anonymous person in a chat room So that it wouldn’t be traced back to himself. I think the wording of the polices statement was very telling that they know he told details to somebody... I’m getting goose bumps...

the crime scene was contaminated very very early on. multiple people in the apartment before the police even got there and before Amaral even knew there had been a crime. interested to know why that was Amaral's fault?

Yes multiple people were trampling through there before police arrived.

I'm taking about from the moment he arrived.

Allowing officers to be smoking in the crime scene?!

Not collecting the bedding that night?!

To me the above is not acceptable just because 'people had walked through the apartment'.

In MY EYES, he is incompetent.

Madeleine: How the police ruined the forensic evidence in her bedroom

MOO

I’m shocked they have managed to seize both the vehicles in question after all this time too. Apparently he first became a suspect in 2017 after a tip off after the 10 year anniversary. So the fact they’ve managed to locate both of these Cars after all that time is quite something don’t you think?

I’m shocked they have managed to seize both the vehicles in question after all this time too. Apparently he first became a suspect in 2017 after a tip off after the 10 year anniversary. So the fact they’ve managed to locate both of these Cars after all that time is quite something don’t you think?

Yes. I had that exact same thought.

Where did the suspect get a jaguar, or I should also ask, more pertinently - HOW did he manage to purchase it?

What was the purpose of a jaguar when you live in your camper van - ?

Is this suspect someone who trafficked children - ?

Maddy could be gone, but she could be alive....

The suspect made money somehow.....hospitality jobs don't finance jaguars....

JMO

Maybe all those broken computers and hard drives were from a very lucrative business of child *advertiser censored*.

I think people in Europe keep vehicles longer than they do here in Canada. Most people I know have vehicles that are less than 5 years old. I don't know if that because salt and de-icer can really cause damage to vehicles over time.

I think people in Europe keep vehicles longer than they do here in Canada. Most people I know have vehicles that are less than 5 years old. I don't know if that because salt and de-icer can really cause damage to vehicles over time.
Yeah maybe, I’d of just expected him to sell them soon after to distance himself from either vehicle, they could have potentially been seen by a witness in the area for all he knew. Did he transport both vehicles back to Germany with him? Did he leave them in Portugal? I wondered if he’d left them at his apartment (in Praia de luz) and that’s how they’d discovered them both...There’s pictures released of the inside of the apartment which looks “lived in” at the time too. Lamps on and fires burning etc. But we know he moved away from the area in 2007 back to Germany so I wonder when these pictures were taken? It’s all so odd. So many questions.... my heads spinning. I hope we get more info the coming days.

Thanks for the link! rbbm
''A German state prosecutor confirmed the suspect is a paedophile who has been convicted of sexual abuse against children as well as other sex crimes, and had lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007 in a house just outside the resort town.

According to authorities, he pursued several casual hospitality jobs in the neighbouring Lagos area during his time there, with further evidence suggesting he burgled hotels and apartment complexes for a living.''

'''He's 43 now. At the time he was 30, but he could have looked aged somewhere between 25 and 32''.
He burgles hotels and apartments? Maybe he was casing the place and saw them leaving the babies inside?

I have a bad feeling nothing will come of this, but it’s just to drum up interest in the case again in the hopes of a cash Injection. Hope I’m wrong though.
Normally I'd agree---but they seem to have so much detailed info. I don't think they would release the pix of the cars and the specific years and locations, if they weren't seriously considering him a valid suspect. JMO

Yeah maybe, I’d of just expected him to sell them soon after to distance himself from either vehicle, they could have potentially been seen by a witness in the area for all he knew. Did he transport both vehicles back to Germany with him? Did he leave them in Portugal? I wondered if he’d left them at his apartment (in Praia de luz) and that’s how they’d discovered them both...There’s pictures released of the inside of the apartment which looks “lived in” at the time too. Lamps on and fires burning etc. But we know he moved away from the area in 2007 back to Germany so I wonder when these pictures were taken? It’s all so odd. So many questions.... my heads spinning. I hope we get more info the coming days.

Former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amoral says Madeleine McCann suspect is in German prison

Goncalo Amaral stated in November 2019 that a German pedophile was suspected in the case. He said the man had been cleared as a suspect in 2008, but was later found to have committed other sex crimes. I wonder whether the photos of the cars and house were taken in 2007/2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88