Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm new here, at least new at writing, I've been following this discussion for quiet some time. I am German and watched the PC, just asking if you guys would like a translated transcription of the PC.
I can also offer some Information About car Registration in Germany, but I just know how it is done today, I do not claim that these informations are correct for the year 2007.
Yes please - also for the information on car registration. Thank you!

Is there any chance at all that saying she’s dead is a strategy aimed at bringing out witnesses or accomplices? I know in my heart of hearts it probably isn’t but...

Is there any chance at all that saying she’s dead is a strategy aimed at bringing out witnesses or accomplices? I know in my heart of hearts it probably isn’t but...
Stranger abductions almost always end with the victim being murdered afterwards. If this is the guy who did it, I think that's what happened here, too. :(

Really should be solved , the amount of money and man hours this case has had flung at it . £20 million of public funds I think is amount to date . Their is a lot of missing children cases wish they had the same amount of funds spend on their case . I probably sound a bit ' sour grapes' saying that but JMO
I do hope this is the point an answer comes for her family .[/QUOTE
Just when I thought 2020 couldn't get any more shocking...

This sounds like it could be it :eek:

Stranger abductions almost always end with the victim being murdered afterwards. If this is the guy who did it, I think that's what happened here, too. :(

This is sadly the most likely outcome although I do find myself considering that this guy may have had connections or at least known of someone who was involved in the purchase of young children, I am sure she is dead just not sure she has been dead since the night she disappeared.

By all accounts, there are a number of videos of him raping other women. Could the propensity to document mean that he’s involved with the creation and selling of sexually violent material? Is that why police are so sure others know what happened?

Translated Transcript for the press conference given by Hans Christian Wolters, Speaker of the Staatsanwaltschaft Braunschweig (Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig) on June 4th 2020, 13:00

"Hello, my Name is Hans Christian Wolters, I am here to give a short statement regarding the ongoing investigation in the missing person case of the British girl Madeleine Beth McCann who vanished on May 3rd 2007 from an apartement complex in Praya de Luz, Portugal. The Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig is investigating a 43 year old German citizen in suspicion of murder. You can conclude that we do think that the girl is dead. The suspect is a repeated sexual offender, who has been charged for child molestation before. Right now he is imprisoned because of a different charge and is serving a sentence of seven years. The suspect was living regulary in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007, amongst others in a house between Lagos and Praya de Luz. As far as we know he worked in different part-time jobs in the area of Lagos, amongst others in gastronomy. Clues suggest that he also committed multiple crimes to finance his living, including break-ins at hotels and holiday flats and drug trafficking. The Departement of puclic prosecution Braunschweig is working on the case, because the suspect was living in the district of Braunschweig before his stay in Portugal. The Bundeskriminalamt (German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation) is working on behalf of the Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig, they are investigating closely with the Metropolitan Police and the portugese PJs. We now ask for the help of the public, a witnessappeal was published on the website of the BKA yesterday. I ask everybody to look at the appeal and help with your statement. Because of the ongoing investigation I can not give any more information, especially regarding details of the criminal charges and previous investigation results. This is the end of my statement, thank you for your attention."
translated by me, someone who is not familiar with juristic terms, I am very sorry for spelling mistakes.

Translated Transcript for the press conference given by Hans Christian Wolters, Speaker of the Staatsanwaltschaft Braunschweig (Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig) on June 4th 2020, 13:00

"Hello, my Name is Hans Christian Wolters, I am here to give a short statement regarding the ongoing investigation in the missing person case of the British girl Madeleine Beth McCann who vanished on May 3rd 2007 from an apartement complex in Praya de Luz, Portugal. The Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig is investigating a 43 year old German citizen in suspicion of murder. You can conclude that we do think that the girl is dead. The suspect is a repeated sexual offender, who has been charged for child molestation before. Right now he is imprisoned because of a different charge and is serving a sentence of seven years. The suspect was living regulary in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007, amongst others in a house between Lagos and Praya de Luz. As far as we know he worked in different part-time jobs in the area of Lagos, amongst others in gastronomy. Clues suggest that he also committed multiple crimes to finance his living, including break-ins at hotels and holiday flats and drug trafficking. The Departement of puclic prosecution Braunschweig is working on the case, because the suspect was living in the district of Braunschweig before his stay in Portugal. The Bundeskriminalamt (German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation) is working on behalf of the Departement of public prosecution Braunschweig, they are investigating closely with the Metropolitan Police and the portugese PJs. We now ask for the help of the public, a witnessappeal was published on the website of the BKA yesterday. I ask everybody to look at the appeal and help with your statement. Because of the ongoing investigation I can not give any more information, especially regarding details of the criminal charges and previous investigation results. This is the end of my statement, thank you for your attention."
translated by me, someone who is not familiar with juristic terms, I am very sorry for spelling mistakes.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members