Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely shocked at how many people have tried to rip apart all of the details given by police so far. Same with the amount of people who want 'their' version of this nightmare to be the correct version, and that the McCanns are actually guilty instead! All the snide comments aimed at the British Police, who, at the time, went out to Portugal, with the blessing of Portuguese investigators, as a re assurance for the McCanns, since it was Portuguese protocol to keep ALL information received a secret, keeping the parents in the dark on their own daughters disappearance! The British Police did not stalk Portuguese Police at all. They were merely trying to figure out what was going on. And that goes for ALL British persons who are lost abroad, that British Police will also investigate. And I for one, Thank the Lord for that! The case on Madeleine McCann has never closed, it remained open and so the Police have a duty to act on any informations received. It is not that she particular, is a special case at all. When in Britain, a child vanishes, and they are few and far between, the police dont sleep. We the public cant sleep. Honestly, you cannot knock the Police of any country for merely unmasking, not a scapegoat but the true living monster!
For every major crime or murder committed, there is a silent witness! Wether they seen, heard or were told about it, the perpetrator always reveals it to someone. I have never doubted that one day, the truth of Madeleines fate would be known. And speaking as a Mother, I truly would not want for my child to still be alive, having been in the dark company of a monster, suffering and abused for the past 13yrs. I get some peace from knowing that baby girl was with the Lord this whole time. God Bless her tiny soul X My heart just bleeds for Gerry and Kate McCann X

A couple of highlights from new "Der Spiegel" article:

- Based on documents obtained by "Der Spiegel", the presumed murderer fantasized about kidnapping and sexual abusing a child in an online chat room.
- He wrote that he "wanted to catch something small and abuse it (the child) for days".
- In response to a chat room visitor who responded that this would be a dangerous undertaking, CB responded "not if you destroy the evidence afterwards".
- Investigators are working on confirming/ruling out that CB is connected to the missing persons case of 5 year old Inga (also blond), who went missing in 2015. At the time, CB lived 90 km from where Inga was presumably abducted.
- And then it cut me off and asked me to subscribe...:oops:

Maddie McCann und der Mordverdächtige Christian B.: "Etwas Kleines einfangen und tagelang benutzen" - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

I've just heard on LBC news at 8.30am CB has been charged with murder. No more details as radio signal cut out.
No mention in 9am news. How strange!
I can't find any other mention of this charge anywhere else at the moment . I know sometimes news items have an embargo placed on them, to be released at a later time (not sure why) so perhaps this information was released too early by mistake?

Last edited:
RSBM by me for the sake of brevity

rbbm
Detectives identify new suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance
''Mr Cranwell told reporters on Wednesday he was taking the "really unusual" step of releasing two mobile phone numbers as part of the appeal.

The first, (+351) 912 730 680, is believed to have been used by the suspect and received a call from another Portuguese mobile, (+351) 916 510 683, while in the Praia da Luz area, starting at 7.32pm and ending at 8.02pm on the night of May 3 2007.''

''He added: "This is a significant development, which is why we've made the decision to take this significant step of making a public appeal on some information that we would not normally talk about in our major investigations."

The Operation Grange incident room can be contacted via 0207 321 9251 or operation.grange@met.police.uk.''

I ran the numbers on Whatsapp, then called.
The numbers are not attributed any more.

Passed the tip to the UK police.

My thinking is running them at regular interval and as soon as it is reattributed, I tip the police.
Why? The articles & the numbers can stay online for months, even years.
And in the meantime, other folks, who have nothing, nada, zlitch to do with the case, can be stalked and abused.

For the police, it can take time to get the info by themselves because of bureaucracy.

By doing it by myself, it can save plenty of time and protect innocent people.

I know it when I had to change my mobile number because I was victim of stalking (long story I feel very uncomfortable to tell publicly).
My carrier attributed me a number which had been inactive for years, maybe decades.
If the number were used by a criminal years or decades ago, released nowadays while inactive and then, attributed to me days later its release in medias while I have nothing to do with the case, I'd had appreciated someone called me to check and then, report to the police that in the short interval between the publication and right now, the number has been reattributed to someone who has nothing to do with the case.

I am always extremely anxious to call any institutional authority, but I forced myself to do it because of a collective interest.

It costed me €00.00 to run the number, and it can save time and lives.

If the number gets reatributted, a regular check & reporting to the police can save time and lives.

FYI, called the UK police before feeding the cats & taking meds.
Cats are well, my health doesn't suffer from damage for taking meds a bit later and it's all right :)

And the police officer was even thanking me in French :)

Last edited:
RSBM
and that evidence of death in the apartment doesn't sit very well with an opportunist break in or an opportunist abduction. why take the body out with you?

Exactly. It doesn't add up.

This guy is a monster but I'm still not really seeing why he is a top suspect in this case. I guess there is a lot we don't know yet

Exactly. It doesn't add up.

This guy is a monster but I'm still not really seeing why he is a top suspect in this case.

Problem is that the suspect did abuse his victims in their homes, so it doesn't prove that the parents did it. The 72-old lady was abused in her home.

The child could had been killed in the house by the suspect and then, kidnapped.
Speculation only because the way Portughese police handled forensic evidence at the scene is pathetic for lack of better word.

We also can not discount a similar case when a child was abducted in a holiday complex in the same area and Portughese police did... nothing!

The MSM sources are already in the thread. Do not remember which posts, but they are in the thread.

I am absolutely shocked at how many people have tried to rip apart all of the details given by police so far. Same with the amount of people who want 'their' version of this nightmare to be the correct version, and that the McCanns are actually guilty instead!

Even if someone was to confess to this crime there would still be people claiming a conspiracy or a cover-up involving the parents. Entrenched mindsets.

Another case that’s bothered me is Inge Gehricke who vanished in 2015 approx 60 miles from Braunschweig.

Odd coincidence that all three girls went missing the first week in May.

Germany - Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

Germany - Peggy Knobloch, 9, Lichtenberg, 7 May 2001 *Arrest*

That is odd. Hmm. Anniversary of a death. Birthday. Interesting pattern.
Someone upthread said they’re no looking into the case with Inga. Wonder if they’ll do the same with Peggy. Really similar looking girls.

Hunt for Madeleine McCann suspect’s ‘underage Kosovan girlfriend’

Hunt for Madeleine McCann suspect's 'underage Kosovan girlfriend' | Metro News

It is thought the woman stayed with Christian Brueckner in a house near Praia da Luz, Portugal before the three-year-old girl vanished in May 2007. Police think the ex-girlfriend may have left the area before the disappearance while Brueckner stayed at the coastal resort town, possibly in a caravan.

Just a reminder (from the deep recesses of my mind) that there was a couple with a daughter from (Kent I believe, iirc) who were on local UK news in the south east (I think it was Meridian news) the year that Madeleine went missing and I recall perfectly it was on TV the first week the children went back to School in September too...stating something I think is important. They were staying along the coast from PDL, not too far away, in a holiday complex that summer. They and other parents had become concerned about a solo man who was obsessively taking photos of young children in and around the pool area and and that things came to a head with the man of the couple who was on the news item, having a fight/scuffle with the man and insisted the man delete all photos of his daughter. The man from the couple then held him in a citizens arrest and asked reception to call Police. Police did not come until the next morning when they just shrugged their shoulders. The couple went to the media because they claimed no-one was following this lead up at all. I honestly believe this is important information. That couple and the other parents from that holiday really need to be interviewed.

Any MSM or LE source, please?

A couple of highlights from new "Der Spiegel" article:

- Based on documents obtained by "Der Spiegel", the presumed murderer fantasized about kidnapping and sexual abusing a child in an online chat room.
- He wrote that he "wanted to catch something small and abuse it (the child) for days".
- In response to a chat room visitor who responded that this would be a dangerous undertaking, CB responded "not if you destroy the evidence afterwards".
- Investigators are working on confirming/ruling out that CB is connected to the missing persons case of 5 year old Inga (also blond), who went missing in 2015. At the time, CB lived 90 km from where Inga was presumably abducted.
- And then it cut me off and asked me to subscribe...:oops:

Maddie McCann und der Mordverdächtige Christian B.: "Etwas Kleines einfangen und tagelang benutzen" - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
As you would do to a dangerous dog, this man needs to be put down. Sick, horrible man.

Does anyone know if he served his custodial time for his crimes at 17 (sexual abuse of a child) in Bavaria?

*Ignore this, I’m totally grabbing at straws.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if he served his custodial time for his crimes at 17 (sexual abuse of a child) in Bavaria?

Convicted of sexual abuse of a child, attempted sexual abuse of a child, and carrying out sexual acts in front of a child.

Flees to Portugal as an 18-year-old to escape a two-year youth custody sentence for the above offences.

Returns to Germany to sit a youth custody sentence he had escaped.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner: a timeline

There is a lot of negative comment about the Portuguese police in this case and many others.
Humm, the way they handled the case is not exactly professional.
When you see the tunnel vision towards the parents, meanwhile not exploring valuable lines of inquiries, the way they handled the scene...

I do not trust them at all in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288