Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this has absolutely nothing to do with our little guy. It obviously has to be looked at given the close location 20 minute walk to Benaroon drive and 4 minute drive.. and the sounds of this disgusting web of people is being quite large.... absolutely disgusted.

I just can't get over the coincidence that 2 of them lived in Kendall at the time of William's disappearance.

It worries me that this has occurred while leads are being followed up from William's inquest. I mean, it doesn't worry me that they could be getting closer to cracking the case, but the thought of what might have happened to him is what worries me.

They are aged 21 and 26 now, meaning they were around 15 and 20 in 2014.

Even if they weren't involved in William's case, they could be linked to it somehow.

Doing a bit of google walking near where the video was shot was, similar house noticed a blue sedan and 4x4 under a tarp.

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children
The pictured place is on the corner of Graham St and an unnamed lane. Kendall Green B&B is on the opposite side of the lane, also on Graham St. The houses in the background are unmistakable.

I took this couple of screenshots from Google, of the vehicles. Keeping the residence out of the pics. (Hopefully this is allowed.) This is definitely the same residence as in the police-arrest video. Lots of absolute identifiers.

How long has that 4WD been sitting there, I wonder. Tucked away out of sight.
The Google pic is dated March 2010. Is the 4WD still there? Was it there in 2014?
I notice that Google has blurred its number plate. Perhaps the rego number can still be obtained by the police.

a.JPG aa.jpg

‘We are coming for you’: AFP’s message to sex offenders

Last edited:
I took this couple of screenshots from Google, of the vehicles. Keeping the residence out of the pics. (Hopefully this is allowed.) This is definitely the same residence as in the police-arrest video. Lots of absolute identifiers.

How long has that 4WD been sitting there, I wonder. Tucked away out of sight.
The Google pic is dated March 2010.

View attachment 249908 View attachment 249909

‘We are coming for you’: AFP’s message to sex offenders
Yep, and the greyish coloured four door sedan parked outside on the street.

Mmmm
My hubby just told me of the news.
I haven't been following Williams case for a few years.
Just typed in Graham street and appears I had already had a pin on my maps for a 19 Graham Street - which I can now see is directly opposite.
Can't for the life of me remember why I had been looking in/or dropped my pin on the map in that location......grrrrr very frustrating.

Mmmm
Just typed in Graham street and appears I had already had a pin on my maps for a 19 Graham Street - which I can now see is directly opposite.
Can't for the life of me remember why I had been looking in/or dropped my pin on the map in that location......grrrrr very frustrating.
Just looking at all my pins as well trying to figure why I put them there.... I need to take more notes!

Last edited:
21 year old Steven Garrad
26 year old Timothy Doyle

At about the 28 sec mark in the news video. Right near the start.

Thankz Aussie

Both living in the same house - ??
Friends ? The age gap doesn't fit.
Step brothers?
Parents a couple?

16 is pretty young to get involved in something of this magnitude.... must have had a heavy influence.....this shouldn't have gone un noticed by a parent.....Mmm thoughts.

ETA: They are also named in this article:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...usted-in-mid-north-coast-20200605-p54zyj.html

Mmmm

I’m thinking we were trying to trace where the car drove could this relate to graham street? Just did a search and also came up with this:

“Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.”

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Police smash one of Australia's biggest child sex rings | Daily Mail Online

Ugh!!!

One of the men previously worked at the childcare centre in the small country town. The Courier Mail reports.

Anyone a subscriber to The Courier?

SBS says a little more .... "One of the men previously worked at a child care centre in the Kendall area but left his position in 2018."
Two men arrested following bust of alleged national child sex ring

And the Courier says that the child care centre is in 'regional NSW' ... so perhaps not exactly in Kendall? Or perhaps in Kendall, but they don't want to say.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
Friends? The age gap doesn't make sense.
Step brothers?
Parents are partners?

16 is a young age to be involved in something of this magnitude.....heavy influence from the older one ??
?? Possible contacts "Old Bar" nsw.
Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members