Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone with a severe borderline or narcissistic personality disorder, incarceration would cause their anxiety level to go through the roof. The structured environment would be extremely difficult for someone with that diagnosis. Total loss of control would be unbearable. But she's not insane, in my humble opinion.
I agree!
She will not handle this well. I think she is going to get pretty lonely for attention. I also
think she will pull more bs before Sept. She has a long wait if she really believes she will be out like she thinks she deserves to be.

I wonder what the note TS wrote her daughter meant, to stay focused. What was her meaning?
The message still got to her daughter.

The Jury's out for me on what HH may, or may not know, or may, or may not, have done.

All I can say, is that I hope someone can have a serious discussion with HH, make her understand that momma ain't never coming home, and she needs to cut ties, get a lawyer and do whatever is right based on the truth.

The longer she has contact with Tee, the worse it will be for her, whether she knew anything or not. Her mother is toxic and will take her down with her.

Unfortunately, I don't think that family has anyone with enough brains or sense, to counsel HH in a way that will save her from this madness.

MMO

For someone with a severe borderline or narcissistic personality disorder, incarceration would cause their anxiety level to go through the roof. The structured environment would be extremely difficult for someone with that diagnosis. Total loss of control would be unbearable. But she's not insane, in my humble opinion.
RBBM

Good.:mad:

I wish he would join us on here :)!
Me too! Someone should invite him. He just might.

I am not a big tweeter (one tweet under my belt :p LOL for the Markel case). Spencer Wilson did say if anyone had questions to feel free to tweet him.

Spencer fan!
5471.png

Please, please stop doing this. It is not helpful.
"One of these exploitations could possibly be a plea of NGRI (not guilty by reason of insanity) in a criminal investigation. This is when an individual who has committed a heinous crime turns to mental illness as a defense. They use a widely misunderstood condition as a scapegoat for their immoral actions."
Mental Illness and Criminal Insanity: Is There a Link?

Please do not for one second think I’m suggesting that mental illness is an excuse for her immoral actions, that couldn’t be further from my beliefs. Mental illness or not, her actions were heinous, probably the most evil I’ve come across to date, and there is no excuse for what she did to anybody, let alone an innocent child.

I’m not sure whether you have seen my other posts, I am simply giving my opinion on the fact that there could be some other mental illness other than NPD which most of us seem to have already agreed on. I also linked another case in CO where, IMO, the perp clearly knew what she did was wrong but still got away with an insanity plea. I’ve just drawn a comparison, pure speculation.

I’m not suggesting that she IS insane. Personally I would prefer it if she were, because the idea that someone of sound mind could commit this act makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Again, all MOO. I didn’t mean to offend, was just giving my opinion and drawing comparisons.

23,000 pages of Discovery?!?! Dang.
Yes! That made me happy (for Justice) 23,ooo pages! Lots of evidence!

Happy:

in shackles / chained

she is shaking

the Judge stating he believes she is a danger to herself and others.

there may be a court date July 17th, 9:00 am...after mental health evaluation.

Mad:

She came in smiling

Hid behind her hair AGAIN

She may seem delusional in her escape plan, it is still an organized plan(somewhat?)
She is coming unglued, true ! I am not professional and true delusions are way out there, as in they may believe they are Einstein...JMO, I find it interesting that her insane behavior is somewhat self serving, ie has she done one thing that actually causes harm to herself?

This is just an opinion.

If LS wrote to her daughter and said “stay focused”, it might be that her daughter knows a lot more than anyone would have guessed, and/or that LS has planned this “insanity” defense from the time she was arrestedby attacking the deputy in Kansas and by pretending to jail mates that she was going to escape jail, knowing it would put her in a psych ward.

Yes, LS is a control freak and mean and evil, however anyone wants to label her. But she has a criminal mind and is very cunning. Her daughter may or may not be exactly like her (after all these years). I am sure this has been considered by the prosecution.

Again, I’m not trying to hurt HH, but if she hasn’t cooperated by now with the prosecutors, she isn’t going to.

Yes! That made me happy (for Justice) 23,ooo pages! Lots of evidence!

Happy:

in shackles / chained

she is shaking

the Judge stating he believes she is a danger to herself and others.

there may be a court date July 17th, 9:00 am...after mental health evaluation.

Mad:

She came in smiling

Hid behind her hair AGAIN
Well, I don’t for one minute believe she will hurt herself. But yes she is a danger to others.

This is just an opinion.

If LS wrote to her daughter and said “stay focused”, it might be that her daughter knows a lot more than anyone would have guessed, and/or that LS has planned this “insanity” defense from the time she was arrestedby attacking the deputy in Kansas and by pretending to jail mates that she was going to escape jail, knowing it would put her in a psych ward.

Yes, LS is a control freak and mean and evil, however anyone wants to label her. But she has a criminal mind and is very cunning. Her daughter may or may not be exactly like her (after all these years). I am sure this has been considered by the prosecution.

Again, I’m not trying to hurt HH, but if she hasn’t cooperated by now with the prosecutors, she isn’t going to.
JMO if any of the letters ever reached HH, let’s just believe she turned them in...

She may seem delusional in her escape plan, it is still an organized plan(somewhat?)
She is coming unglued, true ! I am not professional and true delusions are way out there, as in they may believe they are Einstein...JMO, I find it interesting that her insane behavior is somewhat self serving, ie has she done one thing that actually causes harm to herself?
Agree. Very self-serving. The good thing about the evaluation is that it is necessary and needs to be done. Let's get it on so she is good to go!

These criminals that try to fool mental health officials ending up looking like fools.

This will be apparent. You can't trick the professionals. They will report any evasive/deceptive techniques she tries to employ.

It is beyond obvious something is wrong with her but not wrong enough to prevent her from going to trial.

On the other hand, if she can even control her 6’ x 8’ area, she could adjust.

Apparently it hasn’t become unbearable yet. She is still planning and deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708