Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, two were arrested in Kendall. But I saw a video today where it showed three arrests. Two at the Kendall house, and one at a house where music was blaring out of the front door and it looked like it might have been evening.

Look at the 47 sec mark in this video. It is a different arrest. Perhaps one in Old Bar? Though, looking at the person wearing the cuffs, it might be a person with a shaved head.

There are three arrests, but at the point in the video where the 3rd arrest is shown, the person speaking is describing the child sex ring in general and the arrests of others who were involved.

Yes, two were arrested in Kendall. But I saw a video today where it showed three arrests. Two at the Kendall house, and one at a house where music was blaring out of the front door and it looked like it might have been evening.

Look at the 47 sec mark in this video. It is a different arrest. Perhaps one in Old Bar? Though, looking at the person wearing the cuffs, it might be a person with a shaved head.

Unfortunately the link isn't working for me.

Heading to bed...this has me super deppresed.

I think the footage shows his feet are tied together and shoes covered in paper slippers IMO
To me, his shoes are not on his feet properly and he's struggling to keep them on his feet as he walks (you can see his foot lift out of the shoe as he steps. I don't think they're covered in paper slippers nor that his feet are bound together. Also doesn't make sense that one's feet would be bound and the other person's not be bound?

Friends? The age gap doesn't make sense.
Step brothers?
Parents are partners?

16 is a young age to be involved in something of this magnitude.....heavy influence from the older one ??
?? Possible contacts "Old Bar" nsw.
Just thinking out loud.
The younger one was charged with more counts of abuse too (6 counts.) The older one charged with 2 counts of abuse, plus 2 counts of putting it online (I presume that's what is meant by "possess/control child abuse material using carriage service".)

Could be a strategic arrest. Maybe they are trying to flush more people out.

one news report said Augustus St Kingston??? sorry just googled and that is in Qld

My gut feeling is that these latest arrests are just the tip of the iceberg in this ring. Smaller players in a much larger game. Possibly the abused ones to begin with (which would explain their young ages), then promoted to abuser. Just hypothetical and in IMO.

If this is leading to William, it really is the worst case scenario and what we were all hoping didn’t happen

My gut feeling is that these latest arrests are just the tip of the iceberg in this ring. Smaller players in a much larger game. Possibly the abused ones to begin with (which would explain their young ages), then promoted to abuser. Just hypothetical and in IMO.

If this is leading to William, it really is the worst case scenario and what we were all hoping didn’t happen

If this ring is involved in William's disappearance, what would the chances be that William may still be alive? I'm wondering that because of the ages of the young offenders who as you said, were possibly abused themselves.

Anyone have any credible ideas why Operation Arkstone was named "Arkstone"?
There’s an Arkstone in NSW but operation names are selected from a list of random words, according to this article:

‘An AFP spokesperson said the organisation used a database of thousands of words selected at random when selecting names.

"The word database includes lists of words such as fish, plants, battleships, castles, fonts and gemstones."

The spokesperson said the nature of the operation was considered before a name was chosen.’

https://www.smh.com.au/national/ope...-the-military-choose-them-20140122-3183x.html

Last edited:
There’s an Arkstone in NSW but operation names are selected from a list of random words, according to this article:
‘An AFP spokesperson said the organisation used a database of thousands of words selected at random when selecting names.
"The word database includes lists of words such as fish, plants, battleships, castles, fonts and gemstones."
The spokesperson said the nature of the operation was considered before a name was chosen.’
https://www.smh.com.au/national/ope...-the-military-choose-them-20140122-3183x.html

You'd think that they would cross check any pedo sting/investigative ops against a database of Australian Geographic locations.

Surely they would?

They are a couple originally from Old Bar. Both moved to Kendall. Tim worked at a childcare centre in Wingham.
The following pages on Facebook have a fair bit of information. Old Bar Community Page & Heads Up in the Manning.
Unfortunately my daughter attended the centre when he was employed there. She was directly under his care.

There are three arrests, but at the point in the video where the 3rd arrest is shown, the person speaking is describing the child sex ring in general and the arrests of others who were involved.

I finally worked out the third arrest I have been questioning.
There is an article called Inside Operation Arkstone and it shows a 29 year old male being arrested (the same arrest scene I was wondering about) on 6th May. Presumably in Qld, as the QLD JACET (Joint Anti Child Exploitation Team) was involved.

Inside Operation Arkstone

I took this couple of screenshots from Google, of the vehicles. Keeping the residence out of the pics. (Hopefully this is allowed.) This is definitely the same residence as in the police-arrest video. Lots of absolute identifiers.

How long has that 4WD been sitting there, I wonder. Tucked away out of sight.
The Google pic is dated March 2010. Is the 4WD still there? Was it there in 2014?
I notice that Google has blurred its number plate. Perhaps the rego number can still be obtained by the police.

View attachment 249908 View attachment 249909

‘We are coming for you’: AFP’s message to sex offenders
o wow..are these the 2 cars ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics