Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case #2

TOO MANY people in high places involved and I believe it has its roots in Babylon. Check out The Killing Season - Episode 8. I was interviewed about 3/4's into the tape. I believe I hit the nail on the head with my edited interview. I believe many of you will agree.

Oh Hawkshaw thank you so much for your input and honesty! How do I wish all these entitled untouchables get what they deserve! I will Def have to check out the Killing Season. Can you believe I have never watched it?! Now Iam dying to!
I have been on and off this Gilgo case for years but there just seems to be so many players it was always hard to keep up with.
I have recently along w my good friend Jess927 been trying to figure it all over again! Thank you for your years of non stop determination to get the truth out there!

Yes! I read about Melonie Haller years ago. I was definitely still in high school. It was in The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry. Just never sat right with me. When the LISK stories started unfolding, this came back to me. I searched WS and was glad to see I wasn't the only one who saw a possible connection!

I'm glad you found and liked my link from long ago! 'Good to have newer eyes looking at these cases!

Yes! I read about Melonie Haller years ago. I was definitely still in high school. It was in The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry. Just never sat right with me. When the LISK stories started unfolding, this came back to me. I searched WS and was glad to see I wasn't the only one who saw a possible connection!

Yes! Maury Terry/The Ultimate Evil! While he didn't get every aspect correct... his investigations were eye-opening and most facts/speculations were on the money.

Agree! I don't believe there is a blood drinking literal cult out there. But yes, the rich powerful men with political connections in high places, throughout LI, NYC and Westchester - absolutely. Why did David Berkowitz have phone numbers of important people in his address book when the cops caught him? Why would a postman in Yonkers know doctors with homes on Shelter Island?

Yes! Maury Terry/The Ultimate Evil! While he didn't get every aspect correct... his investigations were eye-opening and most facts/speculations were on the money.

Just do a GOOGLE for T.Carlton Spalon and you should find it. Somewhere in those posts there is a profile of one of the gals with the initials of HM. She was once one of his main gals who cut his hair.
THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS!

10 - 4. Her last name has changed because she has since been married and moved to another state. Her new name appears on a list of those who wrote letters to Judge Wexler seeking mercy for Burke. I wonder if her new husband knows of this because it seems like Jim still has his hooks into her.

Burke was called as a witness in HM??? divorce case. He was represented ( no one was suing him) by Spota's former law partner. When asked by plaintiff's lawyer if he was ever engaged with prostitutes other than in the line of duty, he answered NO !
At that time the IAB report where it was substantiated he was very much involved with Lowrita
Do we know of any prostitutes who went missing connected to Lowrita, that could possibly be one of the unidentified Jane doe's? Whether from Massapequa or prostitute house in Ronkonkoma, or maybe somewhere I haven't heard of yet. I just wonder with Burke being so careless and intoxicated during the period he was with Lowrita, if he might of messed up and left evidence tracking back to him being involved in one of the earlier Jane Doe cases.

I am referencing the Golden Key Hotel Murders, just to clarify.

I would like to state that the perp is "Islamic" not necessarily "Muslim" (but could be Muslim, an immigrant from a Muslim place).

My reasoning:

No evidence of sexual assault, the strangulation was not motivated by sex. The girls were likely killed with their clothing on and carried to the dump site (behind the motel/hotel). Finding the victims fully clothed is completely contrary to their occupation.

It indicates the killer is concerned with religion (victim's bodies positioned with their heads facing toward Mecca, not Atlantic City, with their shoes off.) It indicates the killer had no sexual motive. The killer indicates they were concerned with modesty.

Who owned the Golden Key? We're they Muslim/Islamic?

I ask this because this killer seemed to believe that they brought significant dishonor to the area or the hotel.

The placement behind the hotel indicates they were certain this area was unkempt, the bodies would not be discovered easily, has a drainage site that patrons could not access (the dump site was walled off without windows to the back of the hotel, probably hung behind the hotel more than a guest, customer, pimp or prostitute would, probably threw their belongings away with normal trash without much suspicion since people leave items in hotels all the time and nobody would question the owners or staff throwing it out. I think the perp had a stake in the hotel to some degree and he was angry the immorality decreased the value or reputation of the business and this reflected poorly on the families reputation.

Phew that is what I think about these murders.

Your reasoning is interesting, just a few points of interest. The facing toward Mecca makes an interesting argument, but in ritualistic Muslim burials the body is shrouded with fabric, normally cotton, and placed on its side, not face down as these victims were found.

The body is normally bathed as well...the barefeet? Could just be a foot fetish. Great outside the box thinking though. Good wirk.

I am referencing the Golden Key Hotel Murders, just to clarify.

I would like to state that the perp is "Islamic" not necessarily "Muslim" (but could be Muslim, an immigrant from a Muslim place).

My reasoning:

No evidence of sexual assault, the strangulation was not motivated by sex. The girls were likely killed with their clothing on and carried to the dump site (behind the motel/hotel). Finding the victims fully clothed is completely contrary to their occupation.

It indicates the killer is concerned with religion (victim's bodies positioned with their heads facing toward Mecca, not Atlantic City, with their shoes off.) It indicates the killer had no sexual motive. The killer indicates they were concerned with modesty.

Who owned the Golden Key? We're they Muslim/Islamic?

I ask this because this killer seemed to believe that they brought significant dishonor to the area or the hotel.

The placement behind the hotel indicates they were certain this area was unkempt, the bodies would not be discovered easily, has a drainage site that patrons could not access (the dump site was walled off without windows to the back of the hotel, probably hung behind the hotel more than a guest, customer, pimp or prostitute would, probably threw their belongings away with normal trash without much suspicion since people leave items in hotels all the time and nobody would question the owners or staff throwing it out. I think the perp had a stake in the hotel to some degree and he was angry the immorality decreased the value or reputation of the business and this reflected poorly on the families reputation.

Phew that is what I think about these murders.

Three more points I would like to make.
1. Two of the victims were so badly decomposed it was extraordinarily difficult to determine cause of death. That fact and the fact they were prostitutes make a sexual assault charge moot.
2. The strangulation WAS/IS the sex act.
3. How does one explain the other AC area prostitute, Valerie Mack, being discovered 120 miles away in Manorville?

Holy moly. I was right. Pakistani, I believe? In India, there are such things as honor killings but it's more prevalent in Islamic communities. The name "Patel" is Indian in origin.

I do know they pray with their shoes off. So do some Islamic cultures, though. Pakistan would make sense. They are Islamic and of Hindu origin.

Here is research on honor killings in both places:

Hindu vs. Muslim Honor Killings

Hindus typically burn their dead...cremation is taboo in Muslim cutures.

Do we know of any prostitutes who went missing connected to Lowrita, that could possibly be one of the unidentified Jane doe's? Whether from Massapequa or prostitute house in Ronkonkoma, or maybe somewhere I haven't heard of yet. I just wonder with Burke being so careless and intoxicated during the period he was with Lowrita, if he might of messed up and left evidence tracking back to him being involved in one of the earlier Jane Doe cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back