WI - Keith Wolf, 35, fatally shot by "intruder" in basement of home, Leeds Twp. 27 Sept 2019 *arrest

More from above link

Columbia County Sheriff's Office Captain Jason Kocovsky calls the case "very difficult and bizarre." He says they are still actively working the homicide investigation.

Family and friends celebrated his birthday on New Year's Eve at his gravesite, where Eisele took a photo holding a sign that reads, "Love you forever. Happy heavenly birthday Forever 35. In my heart forever + miss you so much. I pray they find your killer."

"I don't want his story to die," says Eisele, "I want some justice. I want the person who did this to be put behind bars, because my son didn't deserve this."

If you have any information, call the Columbia County Sheriff's Office at (608) 742-4166.

10% cc/tos

Well how about that. It's great news!

“Jason Allen Kijewski, 43, was arrested last week after a search warrant was executed at his home in the September 2019 homicide death of Keith R. Wolf in the town of Leeds. Kijewski also was charged with felony armed burglary. He faces life in prison if convicted of the charges.

On Jan. 29, 2021, Kijewski was questioned at the West Allis Police Department. Yaskal said that he came in voluntarily for an unrelated matter.

A West Allis detective provided Kijewski with an unused surgical-style face mask, and Kijewski put it on. The detective directed Kijewski to put the mask in an empty trash can that had been placed specifically to collect the mask after the interview. The mask was then turned over to a state special agent.

DNA analysis matched the face mask worn by Kijewski to the swab taken from the basement door. The footwear impression also appeared to match Kijewski’s shoes.

On Feb. 25, law enforcement questioned Kijewski. According to the complaint, Kijewski admitted that he shot Wolf. According to the complaint, he told police he did not seek Wolf out and did not plan on murdering him, but he needed money, so he decided to rob someone.”

Great work and clever way to obtain DNA from the suspect!

“Jason Allen Kijewski, 43, was arrested last week after a search warrant was executed at his home in the September 2019 homicide death of Keith R. Wolf in the town of Leeds. Kijewski also was charged with felony armed burglary. He faces life in prison if convicted of the charges.

On Jan. 29, 2021, Kijewski was questioned at the West Allis Police Department. Yaskal said that he came in voluntarily for an unrelated matter.

A West Allis detective provided Kijewski with an unused surgical-style face mask, and Kijewski put it on. The detective directed Kijewski to put the mask in an empty trash can that had been placed specifically to collect the mask after the interview. The mask was then turned over to a state special agent.

DNA analysis matched the face mask worn by Kijewski to the swab taken from the basement door. The footwear impression also appeared to match Kijewski’s shoes.

On Feb. 25, law enforcement questioned Kijewski. According to the complaint, Kijewski admitted that he shot Wolf. According to the complaint, he told police he did not seek Wolf out and did not plan on murdering him, but he needed money, so he decided to rob someone.”

Great work and clever way to obtain DNA from the suspect!

Yeah that is awesome work by the police. Clever!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back