Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason why the German / UK police are putting a huge effort to get as much info / evidence into CB's case file, under German law CB gets a copy of everything that's in his case file. A lot of stuff in the case file can be countered. But if they had remains, bones, clothing etc, that would be impossible to counter.

Last edited:
I've lost track of the girlfriends.
Who was he with around 2007/2008?
Me too! There are so many of them that keeping track of CB's girlfriends is giving me a headache.
Losing track of CB's girlfriend is very normal, so you have nothing to worry about losing track.

There is a lot of nonsense in the press.

Poor journalism, lazy journalism - unable to translate the meaning correctly from different languages. Copying bit's and pieces etc.

Remember when we were all young, the teacher would sit us in a circle, she would 'whisper' a story in the ear of one child, then ask the child to pass it on to the next child and it carry's on, when she asks the last child to repeat the story, it has totally changed.

Not getting the story from the horses mouth, We have to differentiate between truth and fiction, so before we post anything we need to ask ourselves a very simple question, does it add up? Example, CB can fly into a 'rage'?, we've got it from more then one source that he was known to fly into rages.

Last edited:
I've lost track of the girlfriends.
Who was he with around 2007/2008?

I'm not sure we know for sure. Possible NM who was 13 at the time? That makes sense in terms of her being underage, as 17 is young but not sure if it's underage legally.

She could have gone there under the other scheme to help vulnerable people. From Kosovo, strife there in the early 2000s

I thought this was interesting. The media are trying to link Bruckner to as many crimes as possible apparently German police are looking at this one. A mystery of a girl missing for 15 years and it attracted more than one false confession and there was DNA of a notorious individual already found near her body. So if people are wondering why people would make a false confession, it seems people like the notoriety or have mental health problems.

Police probe whether Madeleine McCann suspect snatched 'German Maddie' in 2001

'The death of Peggy Knobloch, dubbed the "German Maddie" by British tabloids over the years, has been called Germany's most mysterious criminal case

Investigators are now taking another look at Peggy's still unsolved killing to find out if paedophile Christian Brueckner, 43, was involved, it is reported.

........In 2016, DNA traces from notorious neo-Nazi Uwe Boehnhardt, who died in 2011, were found in the woods where Peggy was found.

However, a connection was never proven.

In 2018, a man, named as Manuel S, then 41, admitted dumping Peggy's body in the forest but denied killing her.

He told police another man directed him to Peggy's lifeless body at a bus stop near her home town, and he took it and buried it in the woods.

But prosecutors said Manuel was released as "there was no immediate suspicion". The suspect, who was detained for several weeks, revoked his confession and his wife insisted last year that he was innocent.

In 2002, a year after Peggy disappeared, a man with a learning disability was accused of killing her to cover up that he had sexually abused her.

He withdrew his confession, but was jailed for life in 2004 and was sent to a psychiatric hospital.

But in 2014 his conviction was overturned and he was freed.'

........In 2016, DNA traces from notorious neo-Nazi Uwe Boehnhardt, who died in 2011, were found in the woods where Peggy was found.

However, a connection was never proven.

Yeah, that came from a contamination. So "never proven" is not true, there was no connection.

I also think CB is not involved in this case.

Yeah, that came from a contamination. So "never proven" is not true, there was no connection.

I also think CB is not involved in this case.

My problem is that if he has/had ties with the guy, he might be involved.

So, as long as German police can not disprove that both hadn't had ties in those days, I can not discount CB as a suspect.

I wish I agreed with you though. Because I can not even imagine the family's suffering.
And I do not say that to be rude. I genuinely wish I agreed with you.
Sadly, I can't agree with you :(

Last edited:
She could have gone there under the other scheme to help vulnerable people. From Kosovo, strife there in the early 2000s
Per the ICRC, International Red Cross, Kosovo strife is dated 1998-1999 Kosovo: 19 years after conflict, over 1,600 people still missing

As a consequence of the 1998–1999 Kosovo armed conflict and its aftermath,
BBM and UBM (Underlined By Me)

ETA: I know that the Red Cross has nothing, zlitch, to do with our case.
But as we are dealing with a Kosovar person and another poster dealt with Kosovo strife, I think that when in doubt about specific dates of conflicts, the Red Cross is the most credible, reliable and accurate source for dates.
I want to be very clear that despite the news release being about missing and disappeared people in Kosovo, the Kosovar underage gf has not been considered as a missing nor disappeared by other reliable sources AFAIK.
The news release is only for accurately giving date of Kosovo war.
So, let not jump about disappeared, her circumstances do not fit the profile at all.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we know for sure. Possible NM who was 13 at the time? That makes sense in terms of her being underage, as 17 is young but not sure if it's underage legally.

I tried to find the specific timing she's been with CB, but I haven't got the slightest idea where it has been mentioned.

Would you mind helping me finding the timing given by German police, please?

I want to check if it was before, during or after Kosovan war.

Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member