Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
even less forensic evidence here:
taking shoes off.
covered head to toe. full head mask. leotard. tights.
washing hands.
condoms.
that's very careful planning.

all seem designed to leave no forensic trace.
just one hair found at the scene where he eventually gets found out.
plenty of reasons why he hadn't been caught to that point.

Add to it a transient life style and probably use of cash only, most likely earned through his selling of stolen goods and drug sales. No trail.

There's a few EU countries like this, it would surprise you. Victim blaming and sheer disinterest is not uncommon. Shame really. Too many go into it without the intention to serve and protect and for different reasons entirely.

Unfortunately it is widespread.

This from The Sun but sourced...

“Mr Reichelt said today Christian B has "knowledge" of the case that only the suspect could know, which led the authorities to say they believe Madeleine is dead.”

Madeleine McCann cops 'don't know where body is buried but know how she was killed'

Mr Reichelt said today Christian B has "knowledge" of the case that only the suspect could know, which led the authorities to say they believe Madeleine is dead.

what inside knowledge could he have, to leave LE with the belief that she is dead? as there is no body, and LE have no idea how any of it happened?
it cannot be location.
it cannot be a spoken confession of method, as LE don’t even know this, so can't verify it.

imo, it would have to be some form of visual evidence of the scene. photographic or video.
any other options?

which might help explain the cryptic nature of this following section (although at first glance it looks like more terrible translation):

"They have an idea of how Madeleine McCann died - how the killing was actually done.
"But they do not know - and this is something they admit rather than a tactic - how the killing was actually done.

what can LE have, that leaves them stuck between 'having an idea' and 'knowing'?

Back on topic guys

This looks like it is fizzling out now in a monumental damp squib. Lots of theories etc but other than the LE in Germany and UK stirring the pot there is not much advancement. And the fact that they sat on this info for a few years does not bode well.

I will give this a week and then put it down to the... No its going nowhere category.

I think we can safely assume that there is nothing from the PJ investigation files that will take this current CB scenario any further. We can talk endlessly about dogs, stair gates, prints, windows etc etc. There is nothing there.

The German case with CB is slightly new but still a few years old.

This is going nowhere.

Back on topic guys

This looks like it is fizzling out now in a monumental damp squib. Lots of theories etc but other than the LE in Germany and UK stirring the pot there is not much advancement. And the fact that they sat on this info for a few years does not bode well.

I will give this a week and then put it down to the... No its going nowhere category.

This is my feeling as well.

Hot trash in the tabs

I think we can safely assume that there is nothing from the PJ investigation files that will take this current CB scenario any further. We can talk endlessly about dogs, stair gates, prints, windows etc etc. There is nothing there.

The German case with CB is slightly new but still a few years old.

This is going nowhere.

I'm not sure what you mean, how the PJ investigation files are responsible for taking the CB scenario any further?
This is the Germans along with UK, and i'm assuming there will be assistance of Portugese authorities also yes...??

If the Germans won't reveal what CB knows that no one else should know....

If the Germans won't tell us why they think MM is dead......

This will go nowhere. They won't get any info more from the public. The culprits who did it will stay hidden. They will never come forward if course.

> "The evidence is strong enough to say that the girl is dead and strong enough to accuse a specific individual of murder - that strong,"

Does this mean they have an accomplice to CB who they're ready to charge?
Possibily, if the scenario was that CB snatched M and then someone else was involved after that IMO

> "The evidence is strong enough to say that the girl is dead and strong enough to accuse a specific individual of murder - that strong,"

Does this mean they have an accomplice to CB who they're ready to charge?

I think it means they have video evidence of the murder, and they know who the victim is. What they may not yet know, and may never know, is who committed the murder. I think they know that CB abducted MM. They may be able to see her and the means of murder (eg: hands strangling her, her being shot etc), but not who actually committed the murder. It think this is why they were asking for people who's loyalties may have changed over the years to come forward, as well as people who were familiar with the inside of residences he has lived at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member