Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's chilling to think back to a couple of months ago when we were talking about how Chad would be the perfect candidate to bury bodies due to his experience as a sexton (a job that he repeatedly returned to over the years). Looks like we weren't wrong.

It also appears that one his book titles was prophetic... “One Foot in the Grave: Secrets of a Cemetery Sexton.”

:( just read the news of human remains found. My heart hurts for the kids' loved ones but I am glad at least they may be closer to answers. Even if they don't turn out to be the ones we all hoped for.

ETA glad to know CD is in custody for questioning. Hopefully charges to follow.

I wonder if the remains were buried on CD's property when CD urged TD to go visit her parents in Utah. If so, where were they kept until Oct 4? Does CD have a chest freezer in that red barn?

I suppose it's also possible CD (and whoever helped him, if anyone) buried one or both while TD was away at work for the day.

When Chad sent her away to visit her parents probably ? Maybe they were in those storage boxes after all. MOO.

I realize LE works hard on these cases and may suddenly move on something, but this seems so quick and so targeted and specific, I agree with others that somebody talked. I kinda doubt it was LD, she is one cold hearted woman. They have a bunch of odd and strange friends and associates that all seem to drink the same kool-aid. It’s hard for me to think one of them would fall off the crazy wagon and talk. I can’t imagine who that could be that’s close enough and accepted enough to know the secrets but independent enough to tell those secrets.

Here we go Press Conference LIVE now

Chad Daybell press conference on Livestream

ETA - It was very short PC. A LE officer confirmed that they have found what they believe to be human remains and Chad was taken into custody for questioning.

I noticed the officer did not say arrested but said taken into custody.
It will be interesting if we hear of a formal arrest or some other charges or not by later tonight.
Thank you for the recap **
My work laptop did not allow me to watch any of the press links provided.
Must be I am supposed to be working instead of pacing the floor, waiting to hear LE update us on CB being handcuffed and hauled in. LOL

In presser 1st time Hagen said remains found he said "they" referring to the remains. Justin Lum posted that the "identities" of the remains. Both imply multiple remains found, I hope it is both of the kids found it kinda sounds like it. Jmo

I mean, to be a little pedantic..."remains" is used in this sense only as a plural noun. They wouldn't have said "a human remain was discovered, and its identity is unknown." I have no idea how many individuals were discovered there, but I don't think we can make much of the wording used.

I have to be honest, I really didn't expect that.

We just really have to put ourselves "in their shoes" with this... They were high as kites in the Fall of 2019. They lost out on Charles' insurance, but Tammy's was coming soon, AND they really did believe those Zulema-encouraged earthquakes were going to wipe so much out in December, so "no one would be thinking about them at all" and --- they could be hiding out in their Hawaii paradise... They thought they had it all worked out, and he knew his own dirt. Better than being seen in some unknown place.

As I say over and over........if it wasn't for Kay's determination with the welfare check, ,and Brandon's luck of being missed by inches... They WOULD have gotten away with all of this--well, minus the earthquake part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend