Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
://Facebook Watch
$20K reward announced in January. One source with a county Search & Rescue team tells me he has not received a request to assist in search at Yellowstone. Large park without specific focus point to look for Tylee. FBI has not indicated a search ever happened there. #fox10phoenix

1:40 PM · Jun 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

If LE needs a back ho to get more evidence out, then someone needed a back ho to bury the evidence. How could CD or anyone else, dig with a back ho and no passerby’s notice big equipment like that on his property? Or does he have a back ho in his barn? And takes it out periodically. Nothing unusual.

I'm thinking they're starting to trench down to the bottom of the abandoned well (if that surmise is correct). Which is why I was curious what the typical well depth would be in that part of the world. If deep, the report that they will be there for days is plausible. It could be as complex as a deep archeological dig, with the need to go down in steps and shore up the walls of the trench. Need somebody who's dug deep holes in that area to chime in, all surmise on my part.

We just really have to put ourselves "in their shoes" with this... They were high as kites in the Fall of 2019. They lost out on Charles' insurance, but Tammy's was coming soon, AND they really did believe those Zulema-encouraged earthquakes were going to wipe so much out in December, so "no one would be thinking about them at all" and --- they could be hiding out in their Hawaii paradise... They thought they had it all worked out, and he knew his own dirt. Better than being seen in some unknown place.

As I say over and over........if it wasn't for Kay's determination with the welfare check, ,and Brandon's luck of being missed by inches... They WOULD have gotten away with all of this--well, minus the earthquake part.
Poor Kay and Larry. They were hoping like we all were. This must be devastating for them - and for the Cox family. I guess we will find out about the phone call with JJ on 1 Oct.

Presser revealed Chad was “taken into custody for questioning” only. They have not said he has been arrested or charged. We are all waiting patiently for that!

JMO
Right but I dont think we have to worry about him getting out tonight even if he decides to not answer any questions and lawyers up.

Because what LE will typically do then is arrest him for suspicion of murder. If you google "arrested suspicion murder" there are lots of examples of LE arresting people for that reason alone, so even though they may not have more than the remains in his yard, that is plenty reason enough to arrest him on those grounds even if he clams up.

I'm thinking they're starting to trench down to the bottom of the abandoned well (if that surmise is correct). Which is why I was curious what the typical well depth would be in that part of the world. If deep, the report that they will be there for days is plausible. It could be as complex as a deep archeological dig, with the need to go down in steps and shore up the walls of the trench. Need somebody who's dug deep holes in that area to chime in, all surmise on my part.
Just from gardening and planting trees in our own yard, the ground has lots of rocks so it’s tough to dig. Jmo

Oh, good point.

Some of the fields you can see around Chad's place in the helicopter video look like they're quite marshy. Which means the water table could be pretty high and that could make digging even more dangerous.

Hopefully LE will record EVERY word these two speak from now on...especially to each other. I like to think that will be the case but we all know mistakes can happen. I’m sure they will try to message each other through their respective lawyers. I have no idea if these communications will be privy to LE somehow I doubt it. Maybe some of our legal posters can help us in this regard.

All opinions are my own.

I thought we talked about this days ago? That they have the same lawyer not different ones?

Can someone update me please?

I believe Nate Easton's EIN interview with Melanie Gibb was the genesis of today's events. Nate has been trusted by Law Enforcement to be a bull dog in ferreting out information. Right after watching the MG interviews, I felt like the intent of this was to get a confession. It is more than likely Lori because Lori and Melanie were close friends. While many of us were upset at Melanie's seeming lack of concern for the children, I felt like the entire point of the interviews was orchestrated by Law Enforcement to get that confession. Melanie seemed nervous. She expressed multiple times she didn't want to do the interview. She even said she hadn't watched the news for 16 years. Her focus in the interview was in speaking about being deceived by the destroyer. Melanie expressed that Jesus atoned for all sins. In my mind, this was a direct message to Lori to confess. While Lori may not have access to TV to watch this on her own, I suspect LE could interview her and show her these tapes and ask her questions at the same time. We will find out eventually if that indeed happened.

In any case, this is an incredibly sad day for all who hoped that the children might still be alive.

It is also heartbreaking for close family and friends of Lori and Chad who have persisted in their trust of them. Very earth shattering to have your father's or your mother's lies exposed like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member