Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
(SNIPPED)

You are correct that one of the witnesses to the events said he was driving away at a high rate of speed. Stupid CD thinking he can outrun a LE vehicle in his grey vehicle.

(SNIPPED)

Why oh why would Chad need to run in a vehicle when he has access to ‘The Portal’? Haha...Sorry I couldn’t help myself. Like someone mentioned up thread he doesn’t need a phone to converse with LV he just needs ‘The Portal’.

All opinions are my own.

Anyone remember his son's comment along the lines of "my dad is a good guy who has done some bad stuff"? Jmo

If CD is arrested this evening and held overnight do his kids have someone that will be able to take them and care for them?

That is something that always upsets me how criminals never care about all the others they impact in their crimes.

His children are all grown.

They are all adults Hatfield.

I think they're all adults. Jmo

Thanks everyone. So I guess they can remain at the house but geeeze they probably dont want to stay there anymore if they didnt know human remains were in their backyard.

Especially if LE has to keep working in their backyard tomorrow and more days. This will impact them for the rest of their lives if they did not know about this.

I have the most horrible thought and been umming about sharing.

Could the evidence for the search warrant be something like a conversation between L & CD along the lines of....

"Hows the application coming to put our mobile home on our special place overlooking the well coming along?"

Yuck.

Brainstorm. I'm coming up empty so far. Is there anyone else associated with Chad & Company who has disappeared or came up missing? Jmo

There did seem to be multiple dig spots. I still think TR is possibly in Yellowstone. They just don't know where. The CCTV should have had her leaving if she left. Especially because we know where the car was parked.

I can't think of anyone else missing but that doesn't really mean anything. It could be easily someone we don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member