Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking they're starting to trench down to the bottom of the abandoned well (if that surmise is correct). Which is why I was curious what the typical well depth would be in that part of the world. If deep, the report that they will be there for days is plausible. It could be as complex as a deep archeological dig, with the need to go down in steps and shore up the walls of the trench. Need somebody who's dug deep holes in that area to chime in, all surmise on my part.

My guess is not that deep. Many areas on the outskirts of Rexburg are so subby that you can't even have a basement (water will sub up out of the ground and flood it). The water table is high in this area.

Hey Onsdag, do you still have any connections to AVOW that would provide info on how that group, and CP, are responding to today's news?
As it turns out I reactivated my account a couple weeks ago in the hopes of finding some kind of clues as to where the kids might be found. Unsurprisingly, the entire website has been scrubbed from anything whatever to do with this case. It seems there is a private forum for discussing it, but it appears to be invite only and my attempts to join have not been successful. So unfortunately I can't offer any insights at this point.

In this video from copter it appears there is a new and improved fire pit out back with a concrete or brick surround and logs to sit on nearby. This new area is further out from the barn than where they are digging (and the area they dug with the backhoe).

Human remains found on Daybell property, Chad Daybell in police custody | East Idaho News

We have a fire pit that is about 10 feet in diameter built from limestone blocks. Looks very similar in size to the ring at the Daybell property that appears in aerial imagery after the last GE image (2015).

I can see almost zero incentive for Chad and Lori not to turn on each other now in an unsuccessful bid to each save their own skin...fireworks may be coming! Or will their belief that the end of the world is coming anyway stay strong and keep them together? This is going to be an interesting study of psychology, narcissism and cult-like convictions...

MOO
To think people like this exist among us.
This case, to me, is 'reading a fiction novel' but it however is here.
Unbelievable.

WOw, great info Watergirl62, thanks! The property records for the home at 202 N 1900 E indicate a 1960 "built in" date. Assuming the original well was put in then, I would expect that would probably pre-date the available record-keeping for well permits/tracking.

Thanks, Jax. I was wondering when that house was built. Texas officially started the state written well report system in the mid-1960s. I know zero about Idaho historic well records.

There was some reporters saying it was not clear where Chad might go while in custody, likely due to both the location of his residence (bordering counties) and multiple agencies involved. FREMONT COUNTY LE COMPLEX has now said Chad is in custody with them, booked into their Complex at 05:21PM.

Sorry! OP said "there is no insanity in Idaho." That's what you think, I thought to myself. Should have kept it to myself! :)
no no....so good you stated it.... In all of our anxiousness and intensity.. I just couldn't see the levity...and now I do..so can just laugh at myself. ha ha ha ... thanks for the diversion!!!!!

There was some reporters saying it was not clear where Chad might go while in custody, likely due to both the location of his residence (bordering counties) and multiple agencies involved. FREMONT COUNTY LE COMPLEX has now said Chad is in custody with them, booked into their Complex at 05:21PM.

Booked? :eek: Are we getting closer to a reveal?

Link please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member