Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original tent went up this morning when Nate from Eastidahonews was flying over, and the first tent up was where the backhoe is digging this afternoon. LEO also put up 2 other tents right afterward and laid out 2 blue tarps on the ground to hide from helicopters the work they were doing. A bit later, LEO asked news media to not fly over for awhile.

ETA: at this moment no one other than LEO knows if there are items discovered at each blue tent or if some are decoys or just shade for those working the scene.

I made Post #2 on Thread #1. The sheer volume of weird / evil that has been revealed in the intervening months is staggering.

If I live to be a million years old - I hope I never encounter another case like this.

Call me cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me if the story by Chad and Lori will be that Alex Cox took it upon himself to kill the children unbeknownst to them.
RSBM...and apologies for not being able to keep up...and crazy theory but...

Chad and his children and Lori are all in Southern California over Thanksgiving, Nov 28. Nobody at the Daybell home, maybe they claim Alex buried the body/bodies there without their knowledge right before he jumps in the truck and drives to Vegas to marry Zulema on the 29th.

y'all....I'm trying to catch up but...
what if the remains are not Tylee or Joshua? Or what if they are but there are others?
I guess we just have to wait and see what comes back for the ID.

and yeah what a bozo....don't bury people on your own property.

As it turns out I reactivated my account a couple weeks ago in the hopes of finding some kind of clues as to where the kids might be found. Unsurprisingly, the entire website has been scrubbed from anything whatever to do with this case. It seems there is a private forum for discussing it, but it appears to be invite only and my attempts to join have not been successful. So unfortunately I can't offer any insights at this point.
Thanks for trying.

OMG. Was just going about my day and opened up my laptop to find all this.

So many people on my heart and mind right now - all the friends and family of Charles and Tammy and Tylee and JJ. I can't imagine the mix of emotions this brings up. As always, I just hope they feel the prayers and love of so many.

We have a fire pit that is about 10 feet in diameter built from limestone blocks. Looks very similar in size to the ring at the Daybell property that appears in aerial imagery after the last GE image (2015).
Are these fire pits built for sitting around to enjoy or for burning garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam