Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids were killed because they were witnesses to what she had Alex do.

I've never found this very convincing. Tylee had already spoken to the police at the time, and JJ was hustled out to the car and couldn't have seen very much. Or were you hypothesizing that they saw other crimes?

RSBM...and apologies for not being able to keep up...and crazy theory but...

Chad and his children and Lori are all in Southern California over Thanksgiving, Nov 28. Nobody at the Daybell home, maybe they claim Alex buried the body/bodies there without their knowledge right before he jumps in the truck and drives to Vegas to marry Zulema on the 29th.
That would explain nobody wanting to give straight answers re the Vegas weddings around that date. MOO

I know lol. Was an attempt at a joke :)

ETA: My 1000th post and it was to try to reexplain a failed joke! I am a native and have lived here all my life, sometimes ID drives me crazy! :)

No worries at all. I don't normally post and with a case like this, we see so many people come and go that don't see the 30+ pages of stuff that's been discussed excessively. Was just pointing it out as I'm sure there are many flocking to this thread given the developments today

Last edited:
crazy guys, i was asleep as this news broke being i am 18 hours a head of you all

i never thought the kids were still alive but if it turns out to being them on the property today, i think that is even sadder than the Yellowstone theories and all that

i guess we'll find out soon

Anyone else in their orbit missing? Maybe CD had other girlfriends. MOO
That’s where I’m torn because you’d think by now LE and the media would’ve tracked down everyone Chad has spoken to since birth and dug into anything remotely fishy. No way could they have been reported missing, right? Or someone would’ve connected the dots?

Could one of the locals tell us how deep old wells typically are in this area?
Not a local so apologies for jumping in here, but a well that you can see from a satellite image is a ground water or surface water well. That means the max depth is about 24 feet due to physics but in practice is more like 20 feet below the pump because pumps aren't perfect. If there is a basement the pump could be 6 or 8 feet below ground level. So MOO, 90%+ chance the well is no more than 28 feet if you can see it on a satellite image. Most wells today are much much deeper, 100 or more feet, but are 5 or 6 inches in diameter so not easy to see on satellite and not the type of well you would hide something in. There are some exceptions to get "surface water" wells down to 50 feet but they are unusual in the parts of the US I have lived.

wow...this has been one wild murder spree, that's what it is.. a murder spree. Husbands , children..brothers, probably more..

would it be a surprise?

correct me..all this killing was done because certain people had "turnt" into some kind of
devil zombies...is this right? and many of these zombies just happened to be husbands and children of the holy ones , yes?

WOW mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members