Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be Tylee and JJ. It can't be anyone else. They had to have had a tip with the exact location IMO. So it had to be Lori realistically, unless Chad has done a deal to get the lesser charge of evidence concealment. Only those two would know the location IMO.
Or maybe one of his kids noticed something amiss out by the well and dropped a dime on CD?

As it turns out I reactivated my account a couple weeks ago in the hopes of finding some kind of clues as to where the kids might be found. Unsurprisingly, the entire website has been scrubbed from anything whatever to do with this case. It seems there is a private forum for discussing it, but it appears to be invite only and my attempts to join have not been successful. So unfortunately I can't offer any insights at this point.
Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*

If the remains have been there this whole time - no wonder they were so arrogant and smirking. It was in the backyard all along and no one had found out yet. They thought they were so smart but in reality, they are lacking some brain cells.
Can't you totally hear them saying that they know where the kids are and their safe? Put them there to keep an eye on them thinking no one would ever find them. They are so sick and twisted....

What do we think happened here - they lowered a camera of some kind into the well and saw human remains there? or the body/bodies are buried in separate places on the property? I do not get a good sense of exactly what happened this afternoon other than remains were found.

I just have this gut feeling it is JJ for some reason.

I wonder if she is too much of a narcissist and will refuse to be labeled as mentally ill. She has a pretty big ego.
An insanity defense isn't accepted in Idaho, her ego couldn't handle the label and it wouldn't benefit her in court. She wanted to make sure and prove to the mental health professionals in Arizona and went above and beyond to make CV out to be making up lies. Let's see if she gets what she wanted in the end.

I’m trying to piece together the burial timeline. The last time Tylee was seen was 9/8, the last time JJ was seen was 9/23. Assuming the remains are one or both children (although this has not yet been stated) I’m wondering how Chad got away with the burial. Tammy didn’t leave to visit her parents until 10/4 and Tylee could have been gone for almost a month by that point. Even if both kids weren’t gone until 9/24, there would still be 10 days before Chad was alone on the property. I hate this thought but I wonder if Chad & Lori stored the bodies somewhere until Tammy left.

I'm guessing they won't be allowed in the home for little while, not until they finish with the backyard. I mean, I wouldn't want to stay there anyways.
This is what the backyard currently looks like. I took these (with help from my husband who screenshot my video because I couldn’t make it small enough to fit the upload) as we were out driving to grab some dinner. My guess is they are setting up to keep looking all night. Jmo

Attachments

• FB04D6E2-E7A5-46E1-97AC-69F58DA334D3.png
    FB04D6E2-E7A5-46E1-97AC-69F58DA334D3.png
    679 KB · Views: 346
  • 9490BEE2-ED02-4DEB-BD66-66E646E92C6C.png
    9490BEE2-ED02-4DEB-BD66-66E646E92C6C.png
    650.9 KB · Views: 321
Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*
Another Kool-Aid drinker I see.

Maybe it's just another one of the many, many wild coincidences in this case. Somebody buried human remains in the very spot in Chad's very own Salem, Idaho (population 29,000) yard where he was planning to place his shiny new manufactured home after his wife's untimely death and hasty (is there a word that's hastier than "hasty") remarriage. That could totally happen, right?
Lickety-split?

Replying to myself.

CP: you can't tell the difference between human and animal bones
FBI: hold my beer

Kinda makes you wonder how much CP actually knows.

JMO

I’m trying to piece together the burial timeline. The last time Tylee was seen was 9/8, the last time JJ was seen was 9/23. Assuming the remains are one or both children (although this has not yet been stated) I’m wondering how Chad got away with the burial. Tammy didn’t leave to visit her parents until 10/4 and Tylee could have been gone for almost a month by that point. Even if both kids weren’t gone until 9/24, there would still be 10 days before Chad was alone on the property. I hate this thought but I wonder if Chad & Lori stored the bodies somewhere until Tammy left.
Well there is that self storage video.....when was that?

Does anyone think Chad might try to blame any deaths on the mystery man in black that took shots at Tammy? They are so stinking crazy Nothing would surprise me. Another thought is does anyone wonder if MP, IP, SS or Mama Cox will be talking again anytime soon? Ok, so sorry about that snarky comment.

Not a local so apologies for jumping in here, but a well that you can see from a satellite image is a ground water or surface water well. That means the max depth is about 24 feet due to physics but in practice is more like 20 feet below the pump because pumps aren't perfect. If there is a basement the pump could be 6 or 8 feet below ground level. So MOO, 90%+ chance the well is no more than 28 feet if you can see it on a satellite image. Most wells today are much much deeper, 100 or more feet, but are 5 or 6 inches in diameter so not easy to see on satellite and not the type of well you would hide something in. There are some exceptions to get "surface water" wells down to 50 feet but they are unusual in the parts of the US I have lived.
Thanks. I don't know Idaho but here in north Florida a "shallow/surface" well is common for irrigation (particularly for small farms or larger residential lots) vs a somewhat deeper well for drinking water. Very few deep wells (that would go into the Floridan aquifer) get permits anymore. And of course, the water table is so high that basements are a rarity, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth