Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum
We learned 1-2 single new details in that press conference. Chad Daybell appears in court at 11AM tomorrow. RPD won’t release the identity/identities of the human remains, citing autopsy results. RPD couldn’t even announce the specific charge Daybell is accused of. #fox10phoenix
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270533087642832896?s=21

Yes—I had a long, remote stretch of road between Rexburg and Chandler as a final resting spot for one or both children, thanks to good ol’ funny Uncle Al.
Same. I didn't find the Yellowstone theory as believable as Alex finding an out of the way desert location somewhere in Utah, Nevada, or Arizona. As much as it pains me to say I'm glad they were found close to home, otherwise they may have never been found. (This is running on the assumption that the remains are indeed them). :(

From the brief presser the wording about on an autopsy (singular) sounds to me like they found only one set of remains.

MOO and I could very well just be reading into it.
Yes. Early this afternoon it was said they found evidence of two seperate sets of remains, but no it is an "autopsy." Many blue tents went up today as they searched so hopefully that was a speaking error.
I mean if there are remains of two children soenwhere, that neither is alive I hope they find them both.

Is there a specific reason that you all think LE used the term “unidentified” human remains. I feel like I normally hear the term only as “human remains” or “unidentifiable”.

Yes. Early this afternoon it was said they found evidence of two seperate sets of remains, but no it is an "autopsy." Many blue tents went up today as they searched so hopefully that was a speaking error.
I mean if there are remains of two children soenwhere, that neither is alive I hope they find them both.
Thanks I must have missed that. So it has been confirmed that there are two sets?

Court tv reporting calling it "Doomsday Cult Mom Case".
This station is reporting they have sources stating 2 bodies have been found and autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow.

I don't have a link - watching on live tv.

Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*

He's going to throw his back out if he keeps moving those goalposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member