Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Early this afternoon it was said they found evidence of two seperate sets of remains, but no it is an "autopsy." Many blue tents went up today as they searched so hopefully that was a speaking error.
I mean if there are remains of two children soenwhere, that neither is alive I hope they find them both.
Do you have a link to the "two"? I have not seen that in any MSM

Just a thought: if CD has indeed been charged with concealing evidence, I wonder if this points to the possibility that LE have a theory that he concealed the evidence on behalf of someone else. Not saying more charges couldn't come later for him, but if that's the charge, it does seem possible that LE thinks someone else may have done the killings.

Discussing on Court TV how this search was very specific. An Atty speaking on the show believes there had to be new information that has come forward in order to get search warrant.

I think LE is trying to be as careful and respectful as possible to J.J. and Tylee's remaining relatives. I would not DARE say anything about it being a child's remains unless I was ABSOLUTELY sure, but that's just me. moo.

Off topic but is Court TV a thing still? I remember it during Jodi Arias but now I have Roku and I’m wondering if I’m missing out. (Side Note: I love you all, especially the Gannon warriors.) Thanks for everyone promoting justice! Tylee & JJ will get their peace.
#gannonstrong
Well, I accidently stumbled upon court TV on our streaming on TV one morning a few months ago and have been hooked.

Is it gonna be a long night for Chad and his lawyers (if he has them), negotiating what the charges will be in exchange for what info he will provide?
The LE onsite must be exhausted, not just from a long day, but from long ,months. It can wait for morning. Please, guys, kiss your wives, hug your kids and get a decent night’s sleep.

According to the feed I was watching, the mod (a friend of Annies) stated that LE called Annie today with the update that remains were found, but have yet to determine who's they are... They wanted to prepare her.

The initial charges against CD (according to East Idaho News site) are as follows:
Chad Daybell arrested, booked into jail | East Idaho News

Chad Daybell was booked into the Fremont County Jail at 5:21 p.m., according to online records. He was arrested for destruction or concealment of evidence.
Was he speeding? Please tell me he got a speeding ticket, too!

0716E45B-C347-4790-BB74-44B4545F05A1.jpeg
I think she killed those kids to pay Kay back for keeping
Charles’ One million life insurance money ....
All about the money.

So LVD kept receiving & spending both kids monthly SS money ( 4K monthly)after she killed her kids. The 4K came from both kids fathers being deceased (both killed prob)

Now It looks like she gave up Chad.
Turned on him.
Told LE where the bodies were.
She’s a dark, dark “thing”.... that loves money.

MOO

Here is the booking photo of #ChadDaybell. He’s booked on charges of concealing or destroying evidence.
View attachment 250590

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270538695695716352?s=21
So that’s what a cult leader turned killer looks like when he gets caught. A bit disheveled.

Actually, I would not doubt it if mommy dearest and uncle Alex took their lives and CD buried them.

I don't think either of them will admit their guilt until July 23rd, when they realize they aren’t the chosen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82