Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to myself.

Update: so I checked again and CP and his mods have been busy stomping out any discussion of Chad today (apparently they've had their hands full).

Finally CP posted an update himself saying all discussion is to cease and will not be allowed unless and until Chad has had a chance to go through the court system and tell his own side of the story. CP still supports CD (against all reason) and in running to his defense has claimed:

1) The previous owner of the property used to own and butcher animals regularly there, and so of course there's going to be bones found on the property. :rolleyes:

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*

Oh... wow. I somehow just today saw his original statements saying he supported CP and the truth will come out blah blah blah and I was thinking "wow, bet he regrets saying that now and deleted everything!" Instead, he did the exact opposite. This is.... something else.

Edited to fix spelling (accidentally said CP instead of Chad)

On CTV , Vinnie’s show tonight...pretty much speculating that Lori turned on Chad and gave away the locations on the property.

MOO

I’ve been wondering if she would turn on him
because he didn’t bail her out. It could be that simple for Lori. He’s been out there living his life as she sits in a cell. I bet she was furious.

Nobody noticed somebody digging a grave in the backyard? A hole so deep LE has brought in a backhoe to dig far enough down to reach those last remaining layers and painstakingly process the crime scene there? Did they have neighbors? Was there a logical explanation for digging to be happening in October?

IMOO- If Lori knows how to "fake morn", she may want to start that act now- human remains were found in her backyard, wait, let me guess. She thought the kids were in a dooms day shelter all this time and had no clue...eyeroll. not gonna buy that one. Her daughter was almost grown, an adult. I will never understand this. All she had was a few more months and she couldve said, "I am done, take your brother. I need a break, I think I'm going to become the mesiah and save 144,000 people & take them to heaven so I need space to be creative and plan the grand exit- we will send cards, some spending change here and there, love y'all bi." All just my opinion of course.
And don't forget oh Chad has been a gravedigger, so maybe he was quick lickty split like..the fake mourn lol

From the brief presser the wording about on an autopsy (singular) sounds to me like they found only one set of remains.

MOO and I could very well just be reading into it.

I feel there was just one body found based on what he said. That makes sense to me, because I believe Tylee never left Yellowstone.

Oh no
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270543742630375424
CONFIRMED: Multiple sources close to the case tell me the human remains discovered on Chad Daybell’s property are remains of two different people.

The obvious (but sad) situation is that there are two bodies and they are those of JJ and Tylee. The only thing that makes me question what Justin says is that in the RPD statement they said "an autopsy" will be done. But if you look at the Daily Mail photos and zoom in (I used Irfanview) it certainly looks to me like there are two body-shaped impresions being photographed by the police, one small and a larger one that looked like it was laying almost in fetal position. I'm sure there will be a LOT more coming out in the coming days.

As someone said, with all that vast wilderness around within a couple hours drive, how stupid do you have to be to bury bodies in your own yard? And it looks like they were shallow graves. Chad should have known that they would start to smell and should have been deeper. It's hard to tell because of the angle but judging from the legs of the people standing in the hole it looks like only a couple of feet deep.

I bet Tammy's trip to visit her parents served two purposes - to say goodbye and to provide an opportunity to bury the bodies.

Chad Daybell thought he was “free and clear” after his house was searched in January. LE found nothing then, co Chad thought. With that Chad felt it would be a good time in the near future to transport the bodies to the ‘back yard’. Since the house was searched, the yard was safe too....Chat thought “hide the remains ‘in plain view’ as LE will not come back again”. Well Chad, guess what, LE did come back. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes