Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the timing of those child abuse image rings being taken down, I get the feeling that there is video or photographic evidence. Also if he is this rapist of the woman who has come forward it’s clear he needs those pictures to continue carrying out his fantasies.

Back on topic guys

This looks like it is fizzling out now in a monumental damp squib. Lots of theories etc but other than the LE in Germany and UK stirring the pot there is not much advancement. And the fact that they sat on this info for a few years does not bode well.

I will give this a week and then put it down to the... No its going nowhere category.

these things take time... it’s a patience game

There’s also a chance that the video he showed wasn’t just something saved on his phone but a link to a website he’d put it on. Would you keep that video on your phone?

pretty much all child predators get caught with the videos on their phones. They of course keep it on the phone, easier access for them.

In regards to telling someone at a bar and not on the internet, it seems he did talk about it on the internet too, before he possibly did it. I’m sure there are loads other chats we aren’t privy to or haven’t been discovered yet.

I thought red notices and arrest warrants were two different things...

I agree. Bad wording? I don't think there is an arrest warrant on her. I even have doubts there is a red notice (didn't checked it today yet) issued. Another member pointed out that not all red notices are public and only for internal police use. Maybe that is the case here, but she is not wanted for a crime. Personally I think in this particular case a blue notice (not public) would be much more appropiate.

Red Notice: To seek the location and arrest of wanted persons wanted for prosecution or to serve a sentence.
Blue Notice: To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.

As the BILD newspaper reported, Christian B.'s former partner in the Algarve was looking after children who were difficult to bring up, for whom she received 4000 Euro per child per month. It is not clear when Christian B. separated from his girlfriend. She is not supposed to have taken care of the children, other girls are said to have come back pregnant.

Did Christian B. shoot the film for himself as a trophy of the crime or for a "wider audience" that "enjoys" such or similar acts on commercial sites on the internet?

Was the disappearance of Maddie filmed by the second man whom witnesses claim to have seen on the night of the crime according to the Portuguese media?

But what happened after Maddie McCann was abducted?

A witness had allegedly seen the girl get into the vehicle of a man with German license plates a few weeks after her mysterious disappearance. Whether she did so willingly or unwillingly, the witness was unable to say more. According to the Daily Mail, these incidents are described in the investigation file of the police in Portugal. As another witness saw, Maddie allegedly left a restaurant in the Spanish coastal town of Alcossebre before getting into a man's van. How did the girl get from the Algarve to the seaside village near Castellón de la Plana, almost 800 km away? The statement is now considered very credible.

What happened after the kidnapping, which was re-enacted by Rudi Cerne, was shown on the German Police File programme on June 3,2020 and caused an incredible media response?

Did Christian B. have international connections in the child molester scene? Or is he part of such a network.

Horrifying details in the Madeleine McCann case- Suspicion of an international paedophile ring from Germany

Some interesting stuff in this article.

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

According to this article beat beat NM black & blue after she confronted him about child *advertiser censored* she found on his laptop...did she see a video of Maddie? Strong possibility if so that she knows where crimes took places & which others were involved. She would only have been 12 when Maddie disappeared which makes me think they know she’s a key witness due to the footage she viewed rather than knowing CB back in 2007.

Also has NF father Dieter F saying he was very suspicious of him when he met him, his granddaughter (Nicole’s young daughter who we have read about in previous articles I presume) was 8 years old at the time, he says if he knew then what he knows now he would have killed CB. I wonder if his granddaughter was also a victim of CB?

Last edited:
upload_2020-6-9_21-2-16.png
I’ll try and find the page where it was discussed, but yeah the shape is wrong. Also the vehicle appears to have been sat there for an extended time as there are no track marks in the overgrowth surrounding it

That's the obvious argument - too wide.
Because the vehicle in the photo was parked on grass, it hasn't been moved for a while?

The photo is obviously distorted - not directly overhead.

upload_2020-6-10_0-33-15.png

There's an entrance/driveway near the parked van. The tree near the van is bigger today than 13 years ago.

upload_2020-6-10_0-35-26.png

upload_2020-6-10_0-37-28.png

In any case, although the suspect had several residences during his time in Portugal, he was living at this location when he raped the 72 year old woman. The Irish girl rape happened when he was living here too.

He reminds me of Russell Williams, breaking into homes collecting clothing, knowing the victim's names before attacking, photographing/filming the prolonged attack.

reminds me of russel williams

Exactly - Russell Williams with careful planning, always leaving a clue behind that is only understood when it's too late. Difference between these two sociopaths is that one shot to the top while the other sunk to the bottom. Their methods were the same. Not all sociopaths become murderers, but they are prone to thinking they can get away with it. Sadly, the good ones get away with it for a long time.

pretty much all child predators get caught with the videos on their phones. They of course keep it on the phone, easier access for them.

In regards to telling someone at a bar and not on the internet, it seems he did talk about it on the internet too, before he possibly did it. I’m sure there are loads other chats we aren’t privy to or haven’t been discovered yet.

He raped the 72 year old in 2005 and got away with it. He might have gotten away with other rapes at the time, such as the Irish woman. When he was looting hotel rooms he may have discovered that Madeleine was alone with sibling in 2007, and taken a chance that he could grab her the following day.

He committed rapes before he discussed them on 2013 chat or in a 2017 bar. His pattern in 2005 was to rape women in their homes, but to rape a child he had to take the child to his home, like the 2006 missing child Rene Hasee from a beach in the Algarve.

Is this a literal translation?

I'm interested in the use of the word "finally". Would imply that he had never done it before and given this conversation took place after MM, it "could" be significant. I know the German language is more complex than English, they have about 20 different connotations for the word "The" so just wondering if this phrase of 'finally' may have another meaning in the context?

SPIEGEL TV exklusiv: Das kriminelle Leben des Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
16:14 in the video

There is more in the conversation. Der Spiegel highlighted some frases. W= CB
P - hi
W - how are things going ;)
P - quite well
P - and with you?
W - quite well???? bad for me, finally want to *** a little one
P - Yes, who doesn't
W - Do you have new films?
P - No, unfortunately not yet, I didn't have time during the week
W - Ok, Sending around films is also dangerous
P - You're right

I'm not sure the conversation is ungoing, this is on another page, and I can't see the timestamp very good. I think it's 2013 and so far passed the disappearance of Maddy, him talking what he wants to do.

W - catch something small, that's (would be) it (in a sense this would be the ultimate)
P - its also not without danger
W - och (in the sence swiping it from the table), when the evidence is destroyed afterwards
P - hm
W - when the "deapthroat", for example took to long
W - ---------
W - when then I would make a lot - a lot of movies he he (nasty laugh, like grinz)
P - Oh yes, do that
W - I will document exactly how she is tormented
P - cool
W - Well, first see, not only talk but also do! he he (nasty laugh, like grinz)
P - ;)

edited to add.

Last edited:
Rape of an adult uses protection, presumably as a forensic countermeasure and maybe fear of disease.

Guess with a child he doesn’t bother, knowing that he will be disposing of the body.

I am wondering if CB is even going to remain alive long enough to be charged.

I really think this 'foster home' was a front for some grooming gang and that everyone involved in it will be dodgy. I also think the guy in the bar that CB confessed to in 2017 will be involved in child abuse and trafficking himself and he is helping police to get a lower sentence.

Just pondering on the skype conversation. How did the police get a hold on it. Could it be intentionally "leeked" to throw the police of the Madison case? Or is this farfetched?

Just pondering on the skype conversation. How did the police get a hold on it. Could it be intentionally "leeked" (Is this even technicaly possible) to throw the police of the Madison case? Or is this farfetched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow