Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was only my opinion. But I do believe they were tracking him and knew exactly what they were doing.

No worries. We all have our opinions :) There are some tidbits of info regarding his location and "flight" that I haven't read or I have missed in MSM (or info known to locals - which can be the best information around!)

Interesting, I need to check the timeline to see what happened on Sept 8 and 22.

Also, “said human remains were about to be discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding” — interesting! ( quote from memory since the complaint is an image. )

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the bodies foud
Ahhh.... so there is speculation he wasn't actually inside his home when the search warrant was executed! Didn't realize this tidbit! Thank you ;)

He was at the home when police arrived, per article below:

BREAKING: Police, FBI serve search warrant at ‘doomsday’ husband Chad Daybell’s home; ‘numerous’ officers at property and roads shut down

Police in Rexburg have not made any arrests in connection to the search warrant served at Chad Daybell’s home on Tuesday morning. Sgt. Gary Hagen, the assistant chief of the Rexburg Police Department, confirmed on Tuesday that Chad Daybell and members of his family were at the home, in Salem, when Rexburg police served the search warrant along with the FBI.

Daybell and his family members have vacated the home while police search the property, but it is not known where they are at this time.

Sgt. Hagen declined to comment on whether dogs were involved in the search of the residence, citing the sealed search warrant.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
BREAKING: Criminal complaint filed against Chad Daybell. Two felony counts of destruction and concealment of evidence. The dates of the alleged crimes are 9/8/19 and 9/22/19 - ranging up to 6/9/20 - the day remains were found.
View attachment 250695
View attachment 250696
So the dates of those offences can only relate to JJ and Tylee. Not that I thought they related to anyone else but that more or less confirms the identities of the children from the dates they went missing.

103681251_10217391027427397_1484667659211252726_n.jpg

I am curious how Lori's Family members are now feeling. I watched the 48 Hours episode and their level of denial was astounding to me. I was angry at first and then by the end of the episode I simply felt sorry for them. The desperate clinging to LVD's innocence meant they didn't have to believe she harmed her children.

'48 Hours' to interview Lori Vallow Daybell's sister, mother

Do they always unseal or is it possible it remains sealed?
I think that one of the main reasons it is sealed now is because the issue involves two minors. In other cases I’ve followed involving children, warrants were sealed until an arrest and charges were brought, so I think eventually we will see the warrants. IMO.

In a way, I’m sort of glad there are 2 sets of remains. Not because I would ever want Tylee and JJ to be found deceased. But because they deserved to be together. Tylee and JJ’s love for each other was unconditional. Tylee was more of a mother to JJ than Lori ever was. I hope whatever the families decide, that they decide JJ and Tylee’s final resting place will together. MOO

What are your thoughts on manner of death?
I can't bear to think about that. How horrific. I can't think of any way that would not have been apparent to either child as it happened. Especially Tylee, who was essentially almost grown. How do you kill a two young people without them realizing it in the end?

snipped
I believe Lori finally cracked. Who else would know where the bodies are?

I'll be utterly shocked if it was Lori that spilled it (unless it was something she said accidentally). She's so insanely narcissistic she believes she is a god who cannot die and that she was doing god's work by killing zombies in preparation for Christ's return to earth. She thinks the LEO's who investigated are dark spirits out to get her and prevent her and Chad from gathering and ruling over 144,000 chosen ones that they believe will form a new earth after Armageddon happens in July 2020 (as predicted by Chad through his conversations "beyond the veil"). Aside from all the insane stuff, which is hard to comprehend someone actually believing, I also believe Lori has no conscience and no empathy for the suffering of others. Her history shows she cares only about herself and her needs, not about other people. To confess that the children are dead and she has known all along that they are buried in Chad's backyard would mean she could be facing the death penalty. Unless we think she cut some kind of deal to blame it all on Chad in exchange for no death penalty charge, why would she suddenly change her mind and talk to the "dark spirit" LEOs? It would have to mean a huge change in her religious mindset or something major in it for her. And I'm not convinced LE would have cut a deal with Lori for that info. Maybe MG got through to her with her interview, but I highly doubt it based on everything else we know about Lori and her history. She was a narcissist long before Chad came along. What would be her personal motivation to trade a possibly light sentence on abandonment charges for a life in prison or death penalty sentence?

MOO.

I am curious how Lori's Family members are now feeling. I watched the 48 Hours episode and their level of denial was astounding to me. I was angry at first and then by the end of the episode I simply felt sorry for them. The desperate clinging to LVD's innocence meant they didn't have to believe she harmed her children.

'48 Hours' to interview Lori Vallow Daybell's sister, mother
Don’t you think they will blame it all on Chad? Not a one of them are guilty. Not Lori, not Melanie and not Alex. That’s their mindset. I believe all three were complicit. Strange family.

I wonder why one of the offences is listed as "on or between the 22nd day of September 2019 and the 9th day of June 2020" when we thought we knew JJ was at school on 23rd September. I wonder if there is any uncertainty about him being at school that day.

The other offence lists 8th of September, which is the date Tylee was seen at Yellowstone.

They BOTH need new lawyers. How can he possibly serve either, having served each one of them recently? Their interests potentially conflict with each other.

MM should remove himself and suggest they both obtain independent counsel.

I truly think the judge would have to specify that he can't represent either of them now.

What a sad, horrible turn of events for this strange and twisted case. I figured, like many, the kids were long dead but because this case was just so insane I had hope that maybe just maybe they were alive somewhere.

I hope Chad and Lori get everything they deserve and more.

Last edited:
I'll be utterly shocked if it was Lori that spilled it (unless it was something she said accidentally). She's so insanely narcissistic she believes she is a god who cannot die and that she was doing god's work by killing zombies in preparation for Christ's return to earth. She thinks the LEO's who investigated are dark spirits out to get her and prevent her and Chad from gathering and ruling over 144,000 chosen ones that they believe will form a new earth after Armageddon happens in July 2020 (as predicted by Chad through his conversations "beyond the veil"). Aside from all the insane stuff, which is hard to comprehend someone actually believing, I also believe Lori has no conscience and no empathy for the suffering of others. Her history shows she cares only about herself and her needs, not about other people. To confess that the children are dead and she has known all along that they are buried in Chad's backyard would mean she could be charged with the death penalty. Unless we think she cut some kind of deal to blame it all on Chad in exchange for no death penalty, why would she suddenly change her mind and talk to the "dark spirit" LEOs? It would have to mean a huge change in her religious mindset or something major in it for her. And I'm not convinced LE would have cut a deal with Lori for that info. Maybe MG got through to her with her interview, but I highly doubt it based on everything else we know about Lori and her history. She was a narcissist long before Chad came along. What would be her personal motivation to trade a possibly light sentence on abandonment charges for a life in prison or death penalty sentence?

MOO.
100% agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members