Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
These court things are so weird these days due to CoVid. Normally reporters would be in the courtroom tweeting what was going on.

it’s starting...1 1/2 minutes out...

johnprior.JPG

Counsel John Prior has been hired by him as a private atty as shown in screen shot live feed.

ETA: They didn't even want a summary of charges, but the judge said he will summarize. hehehe

Two counts -
1) destructions, alteration or concealment of evidence.. max charge is up to 5 years or 10k fine. 8sep19 to 9june2020 Defendent on ... did conceal human remains knowing that remains would be felony..... etc etc.
2) same

ETA: Prelim July 1/2, State requests bail at 1 million - as aggravating factor is that the "remains are children, not yet identified". Defense says nothing to show that he is a flight risk... (*cough*) and they want 50k each....

Judge rules................ bail will be at $1,000,000!!!

Last edited:
There is usually a YouTube address. I think that is what Tricia is asking for. Such as East Idaho New or something similar. Thanks. I see someone just posted the livestream Link.
If you click the link it goes straight to the judges youtube page. I copied the link and posted it here and that is how it came out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak